You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 8:12pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Did you know, that...

Quoted from "user_1129018" The quote from Russians is about sharing that quest. I.e. you can take it on 2 chars, then complete on one, then share from the other one back to first and do it again. Given that the "astral" quest also counts when you kill Gudimir in Oreshek (low level Imperial dungeon should work too), you could farm it pretty badly. I don't know if they fixed this on our server or not though. now thats an informative post, ty for that so this is NOT about reincarnations doing the ...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:17pm

Did you know, that...

actually it looks more like the quest is "bugged" because reincarnations can NOT repeat it normally while they normally can repeat EVERY quest and there has been no notice in the patchnotes this has changed...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:45pm

Did you know, that...

# 12: did you know.... 1 compass is only 4 BC... i think this message is rather about an actuel exploit, not about doing quests on reincarnations and handing them in later - its really not what i would understand as exploiting.. would you link it for us? if a player does daily Q from KOE 13 times with reincs is this exploiting too...? if a player does daily Q from KOE 13x8 on 104 chars, what about that? all are on the same account. maybe we can have a GM help us getting light into this... i am s...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 3:04pm

Did you know, that...

Quoted from "ctrlesc" no.9, it can be done with all your recarn, you'll get 78 compass a day if you have full recarn and which theoretically means you are guarantee a mount regardless of stroke of luck. This also applies to Regular Customer quest. sadly, this has been changedfor regular customers, if you accept the Q and finish it, other chars "lose" it or wont get the broken runes also, the broken runes are in boutique tab now if you accept the compasst Q on all reincs and deliver after, it ma...

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:09pm

Vergebliche suche

das ist in der höhle, etwas entfernt vom aviak-dorf in der scheinwelt von irdrich da muss man in der höhle dann steine sammeln und die elementare töten und dann kann man in die geheimkammer wo irgendein geheimnis offenbart wird; gehört zur normalen questkette auf irdrich

Monday, December 11th 2017, 2:27am

Did you know, that...

in yasker tower next to the portal NPC, its the one which is exchanging platincoins etc it has a repeatable quest mark over its head by default

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:17am

Rate my build

a suggestion https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igrh63pi10…3jv0k1o::13ydj3 too many rubies? reduce some of the rubies which are responsible for dmg treacherous strike wont be your main dmgskill since you wont deal much dmg with 1handed weapon but its still important for off debuff on enemy (less dmg, less healing... put on healer along with wounds... he will love you) is shieldslam affected by swiftness? if it is not this is an opportunity for a VERY stong cc-hailfire warrior in tankspec is even awes...

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:02am

Did you know, that...

Did you know, that... necromancer is the only selfhealer that does not need melee range for pvpevery class except psionicist has at least minimal selfheal-abilitiesmany stats have non-linear efficiency (example: caution; above 500 effect is reduced, phys/elem/holy/nature dmg above 200....)the mirraseller in cradle is the cheapest onefero in KOE even counts if you only attack it once and then go away as long as remaining players kill itthere is an item which makes respawn in KOE free for 60 minut...

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:00am

«Prophetic Cards» Sale! - 08/12/2017

i agree with Mr Barett, why has the auto-open function been removed? most players are uncomfortable with making a script to automatize the task of opening cards... i would like to encourage bringing this functionality back...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:49pm

Rate my build

no bloody harvest? it reduces incoming dmg too in tankspec no slaughter? its awesome for cc warrior vicious spin + no scape ruby for slowdown tornado for displacement no jagged slice for wounds on target? shieldslam #3 without shieldedge ruby charge always #3 for any pvp activity, as warrior you always have to run after players there is a lot more to improve, i would rate this build with 0/10 because it lacks so many basic things for cc warrior (which is an absolutely AWESOME spec for PVP as opp...

Monday, December 4th 2017, 12:30am

Most annoying parts of playing specific Classes

this is meant as a humorous postoverall but like every joke there is still a small piece of truth (and sobriety) inside... i want to know whether i am the only one who minds these classspecific conditions or if there are others feeling the same way... (this is meant like when you play the class yourself, so "necromancers are so annoying because they can heal up forever" or "cc-psi can disable me 24/7 which is annoying" are NOT the thingd thats asked for here) - Psi casting mental link everytime ...

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:34pm

Reduktion der Schneeflocken

erhöht, oder? http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171203/vj83ept9.png

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:22pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

ty for the report, it gives a good picture on what to expect i love how the base numbers are reduced now to prevent absurd high numbers without real value, the screenshot above shoes it very well end of hyperinflation \o/ 2 questions - will there be 1 more reincarnation slot? - will warrior still have the ultra high amount of HP in tankspec / is 2handed-tank-pvp-spec still possible?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:13pm

How to do "dominion"?

thanks for the precise explaination!

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 8:55pm

How to do "dominion"?

when i open guild and select the tab "dominion" i cant do anything does this kind of activity require a full party and cant be started otherwise? the ingame calendar says "wednesday 20:04-21:04" is it required to sign while this timewindow? reward is what? only realgar? or battleground emblems too?

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 4:36am

Black Friday Mega-Verkauf – 2017!

ist ein reittierverkauf / kostümverkauf zu einem späteren zeitpunkt angedacht? falls nicht, möchte ich dazu anregen, dies in betracht zu ziehen

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 4:23am

Zu OP

Quoted from "Ukamulbas" Und nochmal zum Thema. Da ich mich schon etwas mit dem Beschwörer auskenne, jahrelanges Endgame x.x, kann ich behaupten das deine Aussage, dass der Beschi sich beliebig gegenheilen kann, nicht stimmt. Der Späher hat einen schon ziemlich heftigen DMG-output. Als full heal könnte man dir recht geben, aber im pvp build hatte ich kaum Chancen gegen Späher. Jetzt aber als Dudu machen die Späher mir nichts mehr aus und mache auch ein 2 vs. 1 gegen 2 Späher. Vllt hätte der Magi...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:44pm

Patch 9.0

Quoted from "Lisad" - Update 9.0 Allods Online: The Awakening will be here in the early months of 2018; see https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=23294

Friday, November 24th 2017, 12:16pm

New player question

arrrro, you write how crappy allods and and how much better wow is, you in general seem to hate this game pretty much, how does this come? you had bad experiences with it? (got sent to purgatory too often? ) i read a lot of frustration between the lines in your post angry because someone did better in PVP than you? always when i read a post like this, the story of the fox and the grapes come to my mind Quoted Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was una...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:44am

Bloodlust-buff and caution

i am not used to play the supportroles of engineer and bard, i only know the very basics to keep up an offensive buff so i ask here in the hope of getting an answer from some more experienced bard or engineer-player can you keep up bloodlust buff all the time? (or close to all the time?) i think yes; so if you, lets say go "full caution", lets say 650 or something and keep up that bloodlust-buff all the time... are you killable in a 1 vs 1? or is it more a situation like fighting a warden / heal...