You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

Yesterday, 4:28pm

Author: Laany

Greetings from the new team

for me still same the German CM still ignore us ! sorry but it is not hard to answer or looking a Mail !

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:16am

Best player in each class drama thread

Quoted from "Beluga" Quoted from "HIppycrates" I just moved over to league side because of how boring empire was with no competition and everyone is afk until patch. I played in Equality the entire patch so I don't wanna hear the excuses from noobies lol Now i ask me who is Beluga on Empire give me Name please (I know who you are now ) So no comments to what you Answer here , you play whole Time in my Guild and you did not really playing except Domi !? Yes Wicked and TheArtist still the best in...

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 8:15am

Reduktion der Schneeflocken

Ich finde es unfair das auf dem neuen Server Glücksmoment immer noch läuft ! 200 % für Exp und das noch über 3000 Tage und 100 nun für das Event ! P2p und New Frontier hatten schon ewig keine Glücksmomente mehr !

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 10:42am

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Hello , Thanks for the very good detailed explanation! Can you tell me if with 9.0 as always, Koe, Tka, 3vs3, As and Ar Particles will be reset?

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 11:36am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

So more for you that we not Dead !! And that we still try all ! Again has Empire Side open first Fable Sector so we do Fable and Fable Compass ! Equality is still the only Guild who can do Raids in Hardmood ! We take last 2 Weeks new ambitious Player and old returning Player and we are growing ! So with Teamwork and speaking both Side we can do much more ! On Empire Side is türkish Guild now too ! So still we have hope that more Battlegrounds pop in future when we play togehter ! Today i will tr...

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:56pm

Thinking of starting the subs server

Hello , so Zwerge are dead only maybe for Dominion online or when Order Npc reset ! Equality is only really active Guild on Empire Side international and it is not right most Player has League , Empire Side is just are stronger because a little Group play long time together and we do all Raids and we have all Raids finish ! In Moment we have few new Player they leveling fast and few returning old Players ! But still has League in Moment most Player ! But i see you choose League enjoy

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 7:54pm

Was genug ist genug !

Quoted from "McFitti" So meine "Liebe" Yersi, da unser lieber Support nichts unternimmt und man sich wirklich als Mitspieler alles gefallen lassen muss, nehme ich jetzt dieses Weg! Man muss sich sexuell offen im normal Chat beleidigen lassen? - Nein, muss man nicht Igno-Liste und gut ist. Das mit deinem Namen? - Tja Shit Happens, unbeliebte Personen werden immer gerne an den Pranger gestellt und man versucht diese auf jegliche Art zu "kränken"... Aber das es soweit kommt gehören immer zwei Pers...

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:40pm

@ Rampy sorry you are wrong im not Mad let them go , still we have Player and still we do what we can ! So just enjoy on Ru and all where play stil on Eu think we enjoy too ! You need not always this Way Rampy yes it is useless i know that maybe more Player going because you make the World on Ru so green , but i remember me good on your Words when you come in my Guild and what you write and say to me so better is you let us just in Peace ! You can post so much you want about Ru but please own th...

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 9:42am

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Last messages about the RU P2P server moved here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22414 Please keep on track. This topic is about Smuggler Paradise, not the Russian server. U always have to ruin our fun Thanks on Gladia and for you Rampy is it fun but for Eu P2p is it annoying ! I can not understand why you mention the Ru Server again and again in an Eu P2p post! So here my Proof again that we do Observatorium in around 20-25 Min...

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:11pm

Yes enjoy just ok ?! and i think after 3 Years i kwow whats going on and im not dreaming because i have enough Player for Fun and doing Raids and we are ok with this what we have ! We need not toons of Player and maybe we can pop Bg with League, but when not is ok too we open JC and we have Pvp or we going Koe I played over 4 Month just with 4 Players and what is the Problem ? We did Hardsector and we was always first what open New Sectors on P2p and we have still first the Artifacts and hard Ra...

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:28am

Hello , If everything is so great there, they would not constantly try to recruit Eu players ! I try it and it is not so easy like the Player always say and try to show ! So please enjoy on your Ru Server and we enjoy on Eu ! Btw when Eu Player stay on Eu Server we had full Server too ! But many Players are too influenceable .

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:02pm

Yes always same Time different ! We have Na Player too and hm they come for fight Sunday and Wednesday . Good Job for Raid i see after i said to Rinroken he should ask Rampage how the Raid work you do it and you work togehter with Pancake nice !!

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:52pm

Quoted from "user_9171659" omg it's include with offline players... u naab Maybe you say me your Ingame Name befor you call me a Naab

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:49pm

So many Level 75 chars so i hope tomorrow Domi you comes ! And Wednesday too and not just against a Groupe like Zwerge they are casual Players . And we wait for Screens from Raids what you doing !

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 11:11am

Quoted from "user_9171659" do not try to trick people into telling you that the server is populated or playable For sure i try no trick yes i say what going on ! Here Guild Side you can see People have and Loya and this looks not empty how i say again we can do ALL Raids with Guild and we do all Raids ! Btw im very Proud on my Loyal Player

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:40am

No Raids ? Maybe you scroll up Guy ! We do every Week Bog/Wp Observatorium , now we do Secret Path on hard and maybe the Guys show the wings from drop hard Raids We doing Locus for collection Mount skin and Costuems ! I wil ask for Screens from Guys where take Locus costuems and BoG Costumes Locus Mount skin : Winterpalast Costuems : Arkona what you doing here on Empire side this overbiding on all Core this is a Reason why Player have no Mood for playing and you provokate this and every Month 1 ...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:30am

Nobody say that we are full Server , but we have enough for Raids pop so we play most on Eu evening and your Proof Arkona it is morning for us yes and someone works or has Family ect and we sit not always in Tower because the time is to rar for sitting and slacking like you it doing ! I saw your Guild Prestige si still on 10 and in my Guild all have 100 even Reincas too ! so and you think this comes from nothing doing ? I will show you today on my last Artifakt my 2nd craft ! this comes all from...

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 11:32pm

Lol Arkona you show Guild Tab from Utopie all knows that Utopie stop playing , but a nice try Btw Loongyer is afk Farmer in Koe and Tash afk farmer in New Land so no really active Player just a iddler and 2.nd League is 90 % Na Player and Empire is 99% Eu Player And just 10 Loya shame on you

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:20am

Still we have active 16 Player all with 180k-202k GS , maybe Defiance has more but for sure we do much more ! We saw Wednesday Domi nobody comes ! And come not because off Time difference please ! Last week against Pancake you come with big post But yes here Proof that we still fight and we have still Fun and that Equality still the best Guild on P2p ! We open again Legend first and we will be first in Fable ! We do Compass / S24 /WP/ BoG on hard ! Every Week Observatorium ! We do not give any p...

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:46pm

Was genug ist genug !

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Freunde (+ ggf mitspieler) aufklären, trolle flamer und spinner auf die ignorierliste, regelverstösse an kundendienst ... und vor allem nicht aufregen lassen, sonst hat der, der dich ärgern will genau das was er wil afkfarmen = beschwörer mit hellion stht neben mobspawn und der hellion tötet gelegentlich 1 gegner und der "farmer" hat nach 5 stunden 100 gold...?l Ich möchte dir nicht zu nahe treten , aber das ist schon alles richtig und Support nun habe ich get...