You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 200.

Yesterday, 7:58pm

Author: dragagon

Reply to patch notes of 9.0

Quoted from "PunisherSy" -well about the "they" of the new healer ability ( I miss the scout's last laugh ) its referring to the party members not the healer himself. -about the scout skill, they meant that the amount of resources (Gear Pieces) you get from using the skill without enchanting with arrows is reduced. Resolved my healer question, thanks! And yes that's exactly what I am pointing out about scout.

Yesterday, 7:54pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" where to find the patchnotes? https://allods.my.com/en/game/patchnotes shows the 8.0 ones Patch notes

Yesterday, 6:06pm

Hello and thank you for supplying the patch notes on time this time Altho I still had some problems and questions when reading everything. This speaks for itself, what does this exactly mean? Hope this gets updated quicky. This is confusing to me, I assume we are talking softcaps here? The softcaps for these stats were to be 500? Or was my whole gameplay a hoax? Hoping to get some confirmation here! "and is not affected by stun", should be "and is not affect by the support aspect"? I'd have no c...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 11:49pm

Bards and healing

Has been removed. But bards can stay alive fairly well thanks to bloodlust and their amazing aoe potential.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 12:30pm

The difficulty of the cave of Tkarike

Do it when you're max level Way easier "_^

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 12:12pm

New player question

I haven't read anything of the drama and fights, BUT, I hope you'll enjoy the game because it is worth it in the end! Not only for the gameplay but for the people you might meet If you happen to feel the urge to join a guild to learn more about the game and it's daily workflows, Dubstep Dragons in New Frontier; Empire is gladly inviting! See you when I see you!

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:57pm

@WS/MINC/ASC Make Allods Great Again!

I hope more guilds will come to existence to increase the variety and competition!

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:49pm

Build DPS for totaly noob player

If you rather remain a f2p player, then playing a support class is way more suitable so that you can support (help) the CS players in game content perform better. Basically everything and everyone has a role in Allods Online and it's completely team based. Working together in pairs, trio's, parties or raids, all require different classes and gameplays to work together to achieve what the devs made impossible for solo players. Try Bard to support, Engineer also works to support. Defensive support...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 4:42pm

Unintentional dismounting when automoving this quest

Quoted from "ertil" I guess it is just some area under building, like second floor of some building or part of roof is above your head when you pass. In result it counts as you are in building and fall under general "no mounts inside buildings" rule. There are more such areas in game. Yes we all know that but I post it here so the people that make a change can notify this and fix.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:26am

Unintentional dismounting when automoving this quest

Whenever you pass this location, you get dismounted which gets annoying overtime. I am sure everyone is aware of this one but I guess it's low on the "o so busy schedule of bugfixing developer".

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:22am

0fps when you die or get ressed

Area was in astral, the allod of which the last boss is the big arisen electro thing with circles tactic and a shield, spawns random zem bots. 3rd boss is that necro-orc that summons 3 balls that explode if not destroyed. I will get back when i have more info.

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:10pm

Different astral cooldown timers

ok O.o And what is the purpose for this? O.o

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:07pm

I've never had this til after th mass ban. I don't have this on my main, it only happens when I am on a certain reinc. Addons are all the same on each reinc.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:22pm

Different astral cooldown timers

Whenever we get out of an allod or leave, some of us get 10min timers and others get 5mins. I've sent this befoe to support but I have gotten back "this works as intended". I have no idea what the intention is for this, I've no idea what causes this and I've no idea how to solve this.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:20pm

Whenever I die (about to die), basically whenever I am about to get the final hit, my screen freezes for 5/6 secs and then I die. Same for when I am getting ressed, the moment I am about to come alive, screen freezes 5/6s. Should I supply any info, speccy?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:19am

Impossible d'accepter les conditions EULA

Was a solution given for this or? I've no idea what's been said here but considering the SS, I have the same.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 6:41am

Maintenance: 31/01/18 update

What exactly went wrong or is that classified? I can't help but imagine the regular guys would do a maintenance and the new guy hits the "include 9.0 patch" button and everyone goes "NOOOOO PAUSE THE UPDATE PULL THE PLUG SMASH THE SCREEEEEN" IT on it's best <3

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 6:02am

Crabs

Crabs. Pay 150 in a month to get premium and you get crabs for a month (til the 25th of the month). What is "crabs"? Crabs is a skill you gain that you can use only in astral. Once inside you can transform your whole party into a crab that splits itself into 4 different classes: Mage, Psi, Healer and Tank crab. Each has its role; Now why am I writing this? I want this to be gone forever and good. It breaks the gameplay. It makes the daily challenge in pve boring and tedious. There is no real old...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 8:00am

Streamers and Video-creators

Heyy everyone! I am Dragagon and I am planning to do more and more guides for new players and ex-players to refreshen their mind. My channel here

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:57am

Whad does an update mean?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" a LOT of leveling-PVP where gear You've mentioned this a few times now. What do you mean by this? Just an increase of population in pvp levelling zones? or the pvp on the new lore maps where everyone tries to get their astral keys before the reset of day 1?