You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 6:40pm

Author: homerosi

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Same thing for me, lagg 24/7 in some zones like YT/academy and no lagg in other zones! Has been like this since 2-3 months and lowering max to low detail, changing resolution or reinstalling doesn't work.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 9:40pm

Need some answers costumer support isn't answering

You can reset it at level 75, therefor my question remains the same =s

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:30pm

Bugtenance

We r playing allods my friend!

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:30pm

Maintenance?

#rekt

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:20pm

If you've had a chance... would you?

Can't really believe this, how I see it is that there are prety much no devs or support people for this game or the ones that say they are don't know this game or ever played it. They release a patch with major lagg/buggs and broken content and they keep telling people that it's not their problem, dem jokes.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:14pm

If you've had a chance... would you?

Shard maintenance 22pm (russian moscow time) l0l. Rip allods online 2k17!

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:44am

I have 2 more questions - 1. On the calendar it says 'day of wrath' event, 1st january but this event isn't active yet? (This one was answered and is active ) 2. What happens if you reset a 75 aeden reinc? Do you have to level it up from 1 to 75 again or 70 to 75? Didn't get any replies yet on any of these questions so maybe devs/support also quit the game? Hope to receive some answers anytime soon, thank you peoples!

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:27am

Nostalgia strikes again

Quoted Guild: None. I've been in guilds like Dragon Force (as Leader, before Gipat patch), Dark Legion, Rampage, Bloody Rage, Unlimited, ... Bloody rage and Unlimited, those were the days!

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 4:19pm

Hello, My name is momoseppe and you might know my as a crappy annoying subscription server, since the patch I have been wondering about some stuff and I've tried sending a ticket to support about it but all they tell me is that there are no errors and everything is fine. So as a veteran player playing since beta, I'm prety sure those people are more experienced with this game than me First of all I thought if a 6v6 party and a 3v3 party ended up with 6 or 3 people with the same rank, but on top ...

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 9:35pm

Snowflakes?

Quoted from "Nandita" This Winter Resort is just to have something different between the daily routines. You are not rly supposed to farm everything in one Season. Just farm for one or two things you want to have most. This even isn't to farm everything? Collectors always want to try and get to most out of it, but if you have to do 1680x the same trick while skating or 336x the same quest that takes over 2-3 minutes for only 1 costume mask, I think most people would die a little inside when try...

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:30pm

Snowflakes?

Well atm it is really insanely slow and frustrating even, you need to do 190x the sliding quest to get mount pattern only, not to mention the furnace mount

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:33pm

Snowflakes?

Is it me or does it take ages to get 900 snowflakes with 5 or a gift/quest? Is there no way to farm them faster?

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:42pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "zenowity" W8 a sec. Fking uncle Blesnar is that you ? or its Bonebreaker im confused. And Gibe mongol is that you? the one that played bladeallods not so long ago ? xD Seems like you both have a fanboy

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:40pm

Why not ?

O my, you just had to make this akward

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:16pm

Why not ?

Hold yo horsis blesybreaker!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:11pm

Why not ?

Quoted I leave about the Arrogance and the Greedy ! But i never say stop join Raid i say it for easy Fractal yes in Brotherhood , i say we need to do hard Fractal that was all where i said not to do this Raid !! So now you will change my Words in my Mouth or some other ? Im always up for Raids / Astral /As / Ah ! Same how in As that i say *We Attack Utopie or Epi !!! Come on please , all know that i will never start at first a Fight !! and i say take Chest and dont touch the Player !! Dont figh...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 5:21pm

[7.0.2 / 8.0] Astral Ship basics.

They should give you a medal for doing this, my lord I'm already getting fuzzy thinkin bout the time you put into this!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:02pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "Gibe" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Utopie has the most hard-core players who can easily look after themselves and their guild members Funny to hear this from a mouth of a player who actually doesn't know any history of the server or the players. I have no idea who are playing the game currently, but from what i saw from first 2 months on 7.0 there were 3 very good players on empire side, Yagubo, Khualeppi and Ulfberht. Khunda and Samus are solid too but thats about it. If these playe...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:50pm

Why not ?

And why does nobody remember ASC? huehuehue