You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 7:37pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Jagged Slice?

jagged slice once was the prerequisite for hitting a critical strike from some attacks this has been removed rendering this skill to the sole purpose of inflicting "wounds" debuff (3rd grind down) now, with recent expansion it can also cause "vulnearability" debuff (+ more dmg on target) -> 1st grind down left there is no situation i can imagine where it would be beneficial to get this attack higher than Lv1 or the rubies which increase its (very small) dmg or the duration

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:24pm

How get the warlord title ?

ooh it was a misunderstanding indeed then i think its related to some achievement, maybe its noted in the achievements menu which action unlocks this title i dont know how to get this title particularly

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:34pm

How get the warlord title ?

by log in every week once at least, after some time you get those titles i think the milestones were 6 moths 1 year 2 years 5 years (?)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 3:13am

Quest first night

when the elf has the shield there are other enemies too. kill them, then the shield of the elf should disappear

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:43am

[FIXED] Aoidos Dance seems not working

[FIXED] Aoidos Dance not working ---- EDITED as i found the solution ---- if your aiodos is not properly dancing check battle armor and unfit it dancing now works again as it should (i wasnt aware of wearing the battlearmor since i have disabled the visuals & hotkeys of it )

Monday, April 16th 2018, 5:55pm

Can some one share Pala build(s)?

PVE = small yellow stars PVP = reduce dmg a bit to get more def / CC / slowdown / wounds stats: designated stat for paladin = swiftness + then either holy or physical dmg due to current state its profitable to do go full doubleattack along with critchance and critdmg and avoid the specialdmgtypes like holy / physical - instead get general dmgtype like prof defstat = caution rest = bloodlust or if you have a reliable healer survivability

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 7:19pm

what is the best race for mage in Empire ?

relevant racial skills: wings of the crow (temp. stat boost) -> more doubleattack -> more dmg (its description says "Zauberer" which is the Priden sorcerer i think) astral aegis (shield) -> more defense -> survivability (its description says "Spezialist" which is the xadaganian sorcerer i think) "a picture says more than 1000 words" i am not 100% sure about the races as names have been changed a few times + i dont know the exact english terms so someone might confirm the info above in the end yo...

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 5:49pm

Very confused on the game

for a new player, using an item whch instantlevels you to 75 and "throwing you into the cold water" is questionable i recommend you make a new char, get the items but dont use the instantlevelup item so you slowly have time to learn things step by step here is a basic guide https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ll-classes.html

Friday, April 13th 2018, 8:31pm

Resting Aoidoi incarnation

random ideas coming to my mind: -- put ALL equipped items to boutique-bag... even runes, wizards emblem, specs of light -- disable "Holy weapon" -- sell the items from bag "normal" and "handwork" -- take out all items from auction -- clear mail (delete mails!) -- abandon ALL quests -- leave guild -- you write about items for tutorial qust "make ring" and material --> this is likely your problem can you somehow finish or abandon this quest? -- if all dont help write to customer service i like how...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 5:13pm

Resting Aoidoi incarnation

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=24145

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 11:40am

Experience/Level freeze

+ with active reincarnation buff when you die you lose some exp but you cant lose exp from pvpkills and you cant get lower than 0 so your level wont go down

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:27am

New here - how to claim starting gifts?

i strongly recommend to make a char on "New Frontier" server due to population if you want to level up normally (great decision!) just make a new char and let the box in your inventory, use it when you feel ready once you have played more its contents will help you greatly on your way and yes the game has a LOT of things so take time

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:24pm

New here - how to claim starting gifts?

create char -> do "1st adventure" (the starting-instance) then look in your bag (press B) and change to the tab "Boutique" there is a chest-item right click it

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:19pm

Classes

Paladin ist still good but last patch it was better... i read next patch, paladin shall become one of the "best" classes again i strongly recommend to play something because it is desireable, not because it is superior due to mechanics / adjustments if you have top dps but its a pain to play the class, where is the benefit... its a game after all and shall bring joy and entertainment... on the other hand, if you enjoy the mechanics of the currently best class however, you are golden

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:42pm

Classes

https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ll-classes.html TLDR every class in aspect of attack with high bloodlust does well if you get instantlevel75 item (atm free), leveling takes only a few hours usually in case you ask for "best class" atm: psionicist & warrior

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 10:07pm

[BUG]"Conclave" Bonus

Sometimes, when i start the game, the conclave bonus seems to do not work life / bloodlust will add a bonus, caution willpower and concentration will not this can usually get resolved by restarting the game but i still would like to know whether this is a bug or if its just me...

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 10:03pm

Access level 74

League should also have some repeatable quest in the basecamp in "Ammer" if i remember correctly they had to kill bats just look for a NPC with a repeatable quest smybol in the camp

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 9:40pm

Access level 74

CTRL + M // distortion available? does this (still) give exp? in empire camp there was the repeatable quest with the squirrels i remember, guess league has one of these also

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 5:17pm

Which Account Should I stick with (URGENT)

totally agree with the post above me no need to delete the old account. just play active on the new one the most favorable solution to this whole topic would have been sending this package simply to EVERY account on the server, end of story

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 10:19pm

Help for Mage

Doubleattack