You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:58pm

Author: Laany

Population on League P2P?

No , im just tired of always the same excuse ! Always same Players what mean to say anthing from what they have 0 Idea

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:28pm

Sorry blablablablabla is this for me ! It is not fault from Allods Team it is the greed of the Players ! They want for 10 Euros everything inclusive all from CS thats the Problem ! And always this Excuse * We want this boxes what they have on Ru , we will pay so much for them ! But as always Players do not understand that it is not so easy these Conditions are too high. Again People comes back uh how long 4-6 Weeks they now this that we dont get the Boxes but always they start the same shit ! Fo...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:43am

I think around maybe 15 so enjoy because you have no enemys But im sure that Meloetta will pull you on Ru

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 12:14am

Worth coming to p2p?

I think it's really funny when F2p players who have high Runes and many CS iterms , just come for Fun on the P2P here give any Statements ! That's why the server dies every 6-8 weeks for each Patch! As you can see most of them bought the CE and free premium time! Do you really believe that an F2p Player who has been playing on the F2p for a long time gives up his Character to play full on the P2p? I could call some who are in Minc or Warsong just drop by on the P2p and then say * I do not want t...

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:45pm

Mercenary guild gone?

It seems so ! If you want to continue playing then is only League Side in Moment good . But no Enemies for Domi seems ! And Bg stop to pop too .

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:34pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Devout Pilgrim - 19/03/18

I can say with certainty that I have tried a lot to keep the server alive! I have sent several suggestions for improvement, but it just takes time to realize something that you do not seem to understand! How long have you been back 2-3 weeks? What I do not like is that you come and think you can have everything you want! And @ Ringelblume I remember how you tried to bring People to Ru , instead of playing here and helping out? Almost 3 years I'm here now and you really want to tell me something ...

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:09pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Devout Pilgrim - 19/03/18

Seems you still dont understand the System fom P2p ? You are never satisfied with anything ! We have no Mount food, we can buy Costuems with Coins , we have free Bags / Mounts , we have Mäthyrer whole time we need not buy anything ! We can change build/ Attribute with Gold every time ! Best you want all the benefits of F2p and the best to pay without money . So maybe we pay more in Month and get more from F2p events , but this then not more P2p ! Again to explain, everything you want must be con...

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 11:52am

change build.

Equilibrium is not the P2p it is Smugglers Paradise You change with Gold on Level 80 it cost around 48k Gold

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:46pm

Astral keys issue!

Yes it brings him nothing now to run blue because he need green Gear for upgrading ! And my Amboss shows me, i can just crafting blue Scrolls .

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:04pm

Astral Nuggets

Manchmal Wursti Es ist kein Fehler wenn du mal richtig schaust am Npc , du kannst sie in blaue und dann in grüne umwandeln Somit sind sie verwertbar

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:27am

Das Veröffentlichungsdatum für das Update 9.0 «The Awakening» steht fest!

Meine Güte immer nur Mimimimi , egal ob eine Woche vorher oder ein Monat . Wir alle wissen das der Patch kommt , also ist es doch realtiv egal in welchem Zeitraum er angekündigt wird ! Echt nur noch Meckerein hier ! Manche sind wirklich etwas verwöhnt hier langsam . Sei froh das es angekündigt wird . Btw : Solltest mal danke sagen das die Patchnotes einen Tag vorher draussen waren , aber das Danke sagen ist ja nicht so toll wie nur negatives anbringen !!

Friday, February 16th 2018, 1:06pm

Kernwandler aus alten CE unbrauchbar ?

Also ich habe 2 Stunden rest gehabt , wollte noch einen Char wechseln und klicke drauf nichts passiert Reloge auch nichts ! auch der Timer starte an dem Morpher nicht diese 10 minuten cooldown oder wieviel der hat .

Friday, February 16th 2018, 11:53am

Sammleredition Awakening

@Sasser ja kannst du

Friday, February 16th 2018, 11:51am

Monats Abo für p2p nicht möglich!?

Ja scheint das der Button wiedermal nicht funktioniert er ist normal oben über den Infos , wo nun der kleine Laufbalken ist . Hoffe ein CM oder Mod liest das hier und gibt es weiter

Friday, February 16th 2018, 8:33am

Kernwandler aus alten CE unbrauchbar ?

Hallo und einen wunderschönen Freitag morgen Kann es sein das die alten Kernwandler von den vorgänger CE unbrauchbar sind , also nicht mehr funktionieren ??

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:58pm

Collector Edition !!

Ja ist alles behoben und Ranking geht auche wieder , nun bin ich zu 90 % glücklich Darfst gerne closen .

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:29am

Collector Edition !!

Hallo , vielen lieben Dank Das erinnert mich an alte Aol Zeiten * Sie haben Post *

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:31am

Collector Edition !!

Ja habe ich schon , aber ehrlich über 2 Tage und noch nichts ausser das man nette worte bekommt , hier geht im Moment wirklich einiges schief. Und vielleicht kannst Potwor oder Drakdish mal ausrichten sie solle mal Email lesen ! Ich übernehme gerne den deutschen CM posten hier , weil irgendwie geht hier gar nichts mehr, wenn Lisad nicht was schreibt !

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:27am

Bought a collector's edition how do I get it?

Seems they have Problem with this you need to write a ticket with all information Greeting, In order to investigate the issue we need additional information (please only submit if applicable): - Nickname - Payment method [e. g. Paysafecard, PayPal] - Date and time of the payment (as accurate as possible) - Transaction ID (Paysafecard, PayPal, online bank transfer) - Payment email address (PayPal) - Invoice number or receipt number (PayPal) - Name and surname of the card holder - Account number a...