You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 328.

Yesterday, 12:58pm

Author: dragagon

Level 75 - Aoidos Spark and Iridescent Jar not redeeming?

Quoted from "pakoa" When I redeem the Jar, I can change my race to Aoidos? Is that how the Aoidos Reincarnation is created? The jar expands the amount of max reinc slots you can have. by default after completing the reinc quest, you are able to have one reinc, using jars (from CS or given by the game via mail) you can get more reincarnations. using the jar basically makes space for the aoidos reinc on top of your 1st reinc char. Quoted from "pakoa" So I have to reach Level 80 before the Jar exp...

Yesterday, 12:48pm

New Players on P2P

Population is about ~10 active ppl over the day on league

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 11:02am

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

Like he said, he is someone that plays to run away from problems, meaning he's too lazy to solve them. He will apply the same mindset here. No use helping him :/ Gooduck fallen spirit, may Nihaz save you o7

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 8:48am

Why to play on P2P(Smuggler's Paradise) server

Quoted from "delidumrul94" Check my latest posts to understand why P2P is not going forward. There is language packs eng & tur for that server english lang pack for RU server? Could you explain more or give some links please?

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:46am

Aduin's gallery

Hope you come back some time, aduin!

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 4:07am

Discounts In The Rarities Store!

so you are eligible to buy these after buying the CE's?

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:44pm

New player, some questions about the game

Quoted from "u_14265042" where do i get mount feed at please? From the daily quest that requires you to get and bring 5 boken runes. quest name: Regular customers. This quest is available from a lv16 quest at the end of siveria where you fight a mini goblin twice, once without runes, and once with lv5 runes power to show the power of runes. Quoted from "u_14265042" s there also a teleport home skill or something so i dont have to walk aa mile if you go to the equipment UI, at the bottom there i...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:21am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

I am bit confused, so when I buy the item, do use it, then it accounts for 10 bc and will give at the end 10bc + 2bc premium? or will it ask me how much i want to deposit in it? I want to be careful on this since I am not planning on losing bc, thanks in advance!

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 1:52am

Cant use Miraculous Scroll while in a guild?

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" wait between 1 and 6 days to re invite it. It resets at the daily reset time everyday, at 03.00 CET server time.

Friday, June 8th 2018, 3:10pm

Collector's Editions Giveaway!

I think they reach out to facebook because it does more good to the game considering publicity than on our own forum where you'd attract much less people. then again on facebook friends from participants can see what's going on, give it a thought and try the game on its own, resulting in more players. I do understand that you're unconfortable with recent heisa around facebook but there really is no spying going on that's HARMFULL. It's just advertisement stuff to personalize it for you. Very sim...

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:33pm

Shell in JC ?

Laany, you killed a whole server and stil expeect ppl to be fair?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:23pm

i need help, new player here

As you are a new player, I would suggest making a new char and banking those lv75's items asap to play the game from scratch. YES It is more efficient/better to use it, reach lv80, unlock reinc, and play fresh on the reinc. But then you're already past some gameplay/end gameplay which just is not the real feeling for new players. My advice for new players, play like a new player.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 1:00am

FPS Issue

I know this has nothig to do with allods since you said all other games are fine, but I cleaned my fans and I really got a better fps since ever. Try that?

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:48pm

Help CRASH

Have you added the game to your firewall?

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:11pm

Equipping after 80

The shards are the only way, you're limite to 14keys/day stacking up to 196 so that people can progress equally. As explained before, go check the anvil NPC in Astral Academy for the most recent set.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:08pm

Shell in JC ?

Shells are not available on the p2p server (?)

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:06pm

Battle for Glory !

when is it?

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:02pm

Buuhuu says goodbye

RIP buuhuuuuuu :'(

Monday, June 4th 2018, 3:44am

Equipping after 80

Quoted from "Emesteha" the Dragon Aspis. 1º This item helps a lot? All artefacts are good but if you are only recently new, then the Dragon Aspis is the only one you can craft from here on out. Yes it is good, keep ugrading it to gain more benefits. Try finding people that want/do NORMAL mode, you will get more materials to upgrade it since you are locked to gain materials ONCE A WEEK, the higher the difficulty, the higher the gain. Quoted from "Emesteha" 2 º That's what I'm doing, is there any...

Friday, June 1st 2018, 1:05pm

Answers to some of your questions

Lisad, It's been sale after sale after sale, it's too much now. I am trying to keep up but it seems that your target audience are retired or 40+ year olds that got their life figured out? What about students and kids? How are they supposed to keep up with all these CS sales? You're not even granting f2p players the time to grind gold to convert to BC for the sales. What are you guys thinking?? I really want an honest reply from you AND the dev team that satisfies ALL players' questions. Thanks i...