You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 8:02pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Overkill on sales, again.

as true as it is that you can indeed still farm things and LM helps with that + prophectic cards do not add stenght anyway but only mounts / vanity / temp potions... ... the true it is its an unlucky move to 1st state that the amount of sales will be reduced but then pump them out like there is no tomorrow like dragagon said, many players that write here are "full cs" already and do not really care for it from a personal POV as they either have everything, do not need it or simply can afford eve...

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 12:13am

Answers to some of your questions

the massive amount of sales we see is impressive indeed, now prophetic cards and earring and mystical weapon... 3 at 1 time... its not like a have difficulties with it but still, wow, especially because the last answer implied there will be a little slowdown for the sake of those who can not or do not want keep up with it

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 12:05am

The Game Needs More Players

i totally agree the itemshop is not the problem of the game as a dedicated player WILL find a way to thrive even for free as there are goldfarming, the currencyexchagne and the auctions however limited "propaganda" for the game and tightly limited buildoptions are a major disadvantage which should be taken care of same as the opening of a second server was a questionable move, 1st it hat no exchange which made it a no-go for non-donators and once the exchange was added, everyone was already gone...

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:51pm

Characters rework plz?

for rookies, there are the small yellow stars everyone can make a most basic build with them so we dont need aspects for the sake of making it easier for rookies, they have their help already so i totally agree that removing aspects would be awesome i miss the old buffs like seal of health, aura of ferocity and astral potency (the only thing i do NOT miss is recasting seal every death! ) i also miss the freedom of creating very special skillsets which allowed things like a "full dot necromancer"...

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 4:56pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

farming gold is not hard there are multiple ways of doing so making it more likely you will find an activity that is pleasent its like everywhere else in life... the more time (and time is always exchangeable with money) you invest the better you get maintaining a stance capeable of doing highend PVP in this game is demanding, as it should if you dont like this, chances are likely that highendpvp is not for you for normal / casual / PVE-only gameplay its not excessively hard to get your things, ...

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:08pm

Heilige Lande

M drücken, dann sieht man es auf der karte der hafen ist ausserhalb von novograd mit automove kommst du auch hin ist hilfreich, am anfang fühlt man sich verloren in den weiten welten des spiels (war jedenfalls bei mir so)

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 3:49pm

Heilige Lande

Am Hafen sind mehrere Astralschiffe, eines davon, gibt Schilder mit Beschriftung Automove sollte auch helfen

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:07am

Aktuellen Späher Guide

vlt findest du beim englischen forum was gutes https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=12 für generische level / dps spezialisierungen einfach alles nehmen wo ein kliner gelber stern drauf ist

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:04am

Vermächtnis der June

http://de.allodswiki.ru/quest/1987923179 automove zum NPC bringt klarheit? (das rote wollknäuel symbol) ich glaub man muss den nur ansprechen und kommt dann mittels automove eh automatisch weier wenn man T drückt leuchte auch alles was relevant ist

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 11:57pm

Error Code1.8

try this go graphic card settings change to use graphics card, not integrated graphics

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 1:50pm

Error Code1.8

normal launcher path = \Allods Online\bin\Launcher.exe but the one image you posted seems like you already gave that a try you have laptop or normal PC? if you have laptop make sure you use dedicated graphics card, not "integrated"

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 3:47am

Error Code1.8

Quoted from "deatpool" I did everything you wrote and still will not go into the game other dx9 games start? any virusscanners or similar programs maybe causing trouble?

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 2:33am

Error Code1.8

suggestions to fix - try update direct x - try normal launcher - try update graphics driver

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 3:43am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Quoted from "dragagon" I am bit confused, so when I buy the item, do use it, then it accounts for 10 bc and will give at the end 10bc + 2bc premium? or will it ask me how much i want to deposit in it? I want to be careful on this since I am not planning on losing bc, thanks in advance! you can buy as many as you want, limitation is only space and BC every one is 10BC you can buy multiple at once "at the end 10bc + 2bc premium" is what i assume aswell, i hope its not 12 premiumcrystal in the end

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 3:38am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

players have really long waited for this to finally return good job

Friday, June 8th 2018, 10:27pm

Collector's Editions Giveaway!

Quoted from "dragagon" I do understand that you're unconfortable with recent heisa around facebook but there really is no spying going on that's HARMFULL. It's just advertisement stuff to personalize it for you. Very simple and innocent imo. After all, we got nothing to hide... or do we? i was uncomfortable with it since i 1st heared of it, recent news just proof its a desaster actually you have everything to hide... often not because this information is really sensitive but much more because i...

Friday, June 8th 2018, 1:23pm

Collector's Editions Giveaway!

i was like "just make an account and participate, lets try it"... so i visit the site to see: "Requirements to the participant's pages: a minimum of 20 friends, having an avatar." this means i will NOT make an account and i will not participate as i did not plan to use this account for anything else than participating in this giveaway i dont know anyone who uses facebook and i dont feel like creating 20 accounts there just to participate actually i changed my mind and just made an account for th...

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:05pm

i need help, new player here

you can keep all the items every new char gets a box with these at the time of writing as a new player i would make a new char, keep the box (but use it later when i bettr understand things) and "Normally" level up from 1 to 80 leveling is the best part of the game and it teaches you a lot of things

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:01pm

Sound isn't working?

check: escape-menu audio: everything ok? check windows sound settings, if you have vista or newer, instead of the program on the screenshot aogame.exe... sometimes ppl accidently mute it there

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:38am

Fell Through Map (Black Endless Void)

funfact: i once had this in a battleground, it ended with over 100 deaths happens rare, but it does