Search results 1-20 of 43.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:18pm

Author: VegaX

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Quoted from "Ringelblume" OMG, this is really fucked up

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 9:55pm

A vanilla server

Quoted from "user_1129018" Start budget of AO was $11mil. It's not like they would have to create the game once again And good luck raising 2-4 mil dollars for a dead MMO hahaha

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:53am

Uh Oh! (Loot box and gambling)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" since every box is a win its no gambling in a jurisdictional view I don't think you understand what gambling is lol You don't gamble to get small rewards, you gamble for the high price items You spend 100 euros and bet with yourself that you're gonna get the money's worth back You gamble on prophetic cards also, especially people who don't spend more than 10-20 euros during those events. You gamble 10 euros to get a mount reward for example, and instead you re...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:14pm

Spending Money on F2P games (Game Over off-topic)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" when someone gives you something free but you still want to give him money this is called donating.... Why hasn't anyone told me that they give out free lvl 13 runes to everyone? Imagine that allods would be a 60 euros game with no ability to buy CS items with real money, but only with ingame gold. That is what people who complain about the CS want. They don't want to play for 5 years the game and be on the same level as some 12 years old kid who spent 3000 eu...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:57pm

Okay Being laughed at by someone who spends 800 euros in an MMORPG with 10 concurrent players and then comes to the forums to complain that he/she made a bad decision and proceeding to call me "not so smart" is kinda funny. I wish you will get your money back, though.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:25am

Quoted from "Ehdia" for Equillibrium I had to to put in around 800 euros WHYYY would you do such thing? That's an insane amount of money, you could have bought like 15 brand new AAA games with 800 euros or pay subscription to living MMOs for years. Then you come here and complain that the game is dead, well, it's because of players like you. Allods team doesn't take feedback or read the forums from the EN servers. When they see people like you spending thousands of euros every month they think:...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:22pm

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

That's really cool! Congrats! You have more GS than me on New Frontier lol

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:03pm

OK am so dead x(

Do you have more kindergarten insults?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:25pm

OK am so dead x(

Quoted from "user_1129018" I was going to explain it once again in different words, but decided not to. Thanks, you would have wasted your time, I don't need explanations. Keep on defending greedy russian corporations instead of making the game attractive for new players.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 4:52pm

OK am so dead x(

Why don't you show us how you beat players with full lvl 13 runes in 1v1 ? With lvl 5 runes, no patronage, and green cs items. I am waiting for a video. I am talking about games that offer everybody the same chance to be strong. You can't get lvl 13 runes and EVERY other cs item by farming in Allods, nobody has done it and nobody will ever do, so yeah, there is a wall between paying users and free users, you can't get everything for free unless you want to play for 20 years just to upgrade runes...

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 12:02pm

P2W or Nope ? :)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i dont hate it at all, it just seems to have a not so bright future by design Equilibrium failed because New Frontier is underpopulated... Because literally every cash shop item is cheaper on Equilibrium, even crystals are like 20% cheaper, so Equilibrium is less P2W. Allods has burnt out too many players, it has 0 publicity (apart from a dozen of youtube channels that get 100-200 views per video) and is underpopulated for a MASSIVE multiplayer online game. Al...

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 11:43am

OK am so dead x(

Quoted from "Arushieru" please, tell me more about how doing most kills and / or dps in battlegrounds with (vastly) inferior gear is "not competitive" Because being a competitive player is doing high dps in battlegrounds? Anyone who has spent more than 5000 euros on runes like you can be in top 10 dps in skirmishes, but I have never seen you being the first . And kills don't count because to get a kill you just have to deal the final blow, not the most damage. @Arushieru, if you are not going t...

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:02pm

OK am so dead x(

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i decide the game is worth supporting and send them a donation for their good work funny. maybe you should play other mmos too, and see how a proper mmo is managed without fucking over their customers over and over again. I think I only spent like 50 euros in allods a few years ago, but I will never ever pay money to my.com again and many players who have tried revelation online and skyforge feel the same about this company. Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" ...

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:01am

OK am so dead x(

Quoted from "Arushieru" where is the fun when you everyday farm only for 13828 gold If you go to sector 19 you get like 10k gold in 10-15 minutes and you can also get carried if you suck at dps. if you have 1 hour you can get 50-60k just from there every day. There is really no reason to complain that you can't be a good average player in this game. I started allods again 2-3 months ago from zero and in the first month after reaching lvl 75 I farmed 1k crystals just by doing KoE, some Tka Rik a...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 3:18pm

Trash Takeout: Winners

How are they supposed to choose a winner if everyone would post the same thing? "it is up to you to use your imagination once you have gathered the items. We’ll pick the best of the bunch at the end of the event and shower the winners with these lovely gifts:" Maybe break the rules a little, don't exagerate, but do something cool, something that stands out. If there were 100 screenshots with just players having 50 items in their inventory, how would they choose the winner? And after all, there c...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:35pm

Why is everything super slow?

Quoted from "Xrade19" “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 This is not a sunday church gathering. We pay tens of thousands of euros to mail.ru and they don't even bother to give us a few pages of official patchnotes in enlish a few days before the actual patch... I wonder if we will even get the 7 days water of ...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:54am

Why is everything super slow?

This is why I wouldn't recommend this game to new players. Everything is out of place, unpolished, unfinished, hidden. Info comes by word of mouth from players, the developers focus only on the russian game and their demands. Allods is a game for veterans that already know the game...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:59pm

Update 8.0.2 “Foreshadow” & Collector’s Edition

can't they just call the gear: lvl 75 + rank 1,2,3 for each miniseason? It's so stupid that max level is 75 and gear is already lvl 87

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:47am

Monthly Challenge September: Fanfiction

Character: Elsewhere Server: New Frontier Yasker hasn’t always been a ruthless ruler. He is considered the iron fist that has united some of the most powerful races of Sarnaut in his quest to industrialise the entire world. But his hatred for the traditional League wasn’t born out of nothing. He was once young and in love. In his military expeditions around Sarnaut he has met a Kanian girl, more beautiful than anything he has ever seen. Soon they became friends despite the odds, friendship turne...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:02pm

[off-topic] subscription server #2

Saying that Smugglers Paradise sucks because it does not have CS items is like saying that FIFA or CS:GO sucks because it does not have Carnifex Scrolls lmao,P2P and F2P are different games. I'm looking forward to a moderator shutting down this thread made by a frustrated person trying to shove his pointless opinion in everyone's face