You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 12:18am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Return to Summerhold: 2018

how can i enter this battle...? i wanted to see but either my level 75 nor my lv 80 can enter summrhold through CTRL+M menu i remember this was accessible this way, has this been changed? Quoted from "IAmGroot" Do you have to be max level to do summerhold? I forgot, but I'd log in for it, it was pretty much my favorite thing. ingame description says level 23+, but it seems its not available at all for some reason (or me beeing blind )

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 1:44pm

Funken Erfahrung

links oben auf das funkensymbol drücken dann geht die funkenmappe auf, dann mit der maus links oben auf das frgezeichen fahren, dann kommt eine liste, was zu machen ist und was erledigt wurde, wenn was grün ist wurde es erledigt

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 10:39pm

Probleme bei der Lederverarbeitung

Soweit ich mich erinnere gibt es verschiedene güteklassen der zangen, lederstücke usw dann gibt es noch einen gegenstand names "retroform" und einen namens "exoform" das eine erniedrigt die güteklasse des leders während das andere sie erhöht guck beim verkaufsNSC ob du fündig wirst allgemein ist es NICHT empfehlenswert, vor allem als neuling, zeit und ressourcen mit handwerk zu verschwenden, aber natürlich steht jedem alles frei warum? weil es nicht wirklich was bringt aber viel zeit und gold ko...

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 5:56pm

Group for astral 23-50

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" would be a good thing to give us mercenaries for this activity... Stop being the akweird duck and realise that this is an MMO, people play this for social interaction, as inefficient it can get. Play tetris if u want to play solo >.> Every suggestion you give nods to solo play in this game. i have more than enough social interaction outside this game so when playing (relaxing) i just want to play without putting effort to social things f...

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 5:44pm

How's warrior these days?

atm warrior is among the "best" in every scenario along with psi (except Fullheal role haha) it can even heal itself and buff its comrades (i know you intended this as a joke but actually its true) in PVP with beeing "nongeared" i can still wreak havoc with my warrior, only topgeared + skilled players may stop me in astral there is only 1 type of content now, no longer silly easy/harmode + there are free mercs which take role of tank and healer mostly, so choose whatever you want actually its a ...

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 5:38pm

Probleme bei der Lederverarbeitung

welches level bist du? wenn du ein zu hohes level hast lassen die monster garnichts fallen im endspiel am besten im königreich der elemente farmen, da fallen leder und stoffe zu genüge

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 9:32pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

Astralkeys stack up to 196, you get 12 per day if i remember correctly, so you can wait 16 days before you have actually "lost" your gearprogress but i aso agree they should stack infinitely! many players would like to take like 3 weeks off and then come back... would also increase sells for astralreplicator i guess next "comeback" time for the ratrace about gear is release of orange gear which should be very soon

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 7:21pm

Neu Anfang

ja auf "new frontier" gibt es ganz viele spieler neue spieler müssen gegebenenfalls "aufpassen" dass die standardeinstellungen sie nicht auf den (nahezu) leeren server "equilibrium" lenken Quoted from "Nandita" Versuch den Server New Frontier, der andere "ftp" war ein fehlgeschlagenes, dummes experiment. *Edit* Das war wirklich sowas von unglaublich dumm die entscheidung war wirklich unglücklich, auch wenn es vielleicht gut gemeint war bin gespannt, wann es zur zusammenlegung kommt

Friday, July 13th 2018, 2:33am

Immer an der falschen Stelle

hast du eine stufe 1 rune in der tasche? (gibts für unter 1 gold im obergeschoss vom auge der welt, NSC heisst SEMER NEMAR) dann MIT der stufe 1 rune automove (ist ine kleine erhöhung wo du hingehst), y drücken und den feind töten hier im forum ist immer jemand der neulingen hilft (und wenn der mentor nie online ist dann hast du vlt eine reinkarnation als mentor... einfach so lange mentor ablehnen / neuen mentor nehmen bis es klappt)

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 2:06am

I went from lvl 1-76 in 3 hrs ?

so we can learn together: before you click on random items, read

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 11:27pm

Worth it?

The most important thing is that global cooldown will be finally fixed! Hooray! ^___^

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 7:26pm

Tank for PvP

so much truth here... its true as a weaker player supporting / harassing is a good way to go it is true that as a bard you can also do great things eventhough your pure power isnt that great it is true that everyone should coose his "style" free and enjoy it ...and its true that many players are either busy or lazy the other ones answered your thread already btw one more thing coming to my mind when thinking about paladin (a little warstory) 1st: you can make pretty durable 2handed assaultbuilds...

Friday, July 6th 2018, 11:23am

Help trying to complete "For The Good Of The Empire"

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i strongly recommend to SKIP this quest as it takes an enormous amount of time and rewards you with an outdated weapon so its basically completely worthless Perhaps forward this to the team? the story in this quest is good indeed so for the "full" experience someone should do it, but most players want to level up and not read every sentence of the lore :x the "worthless" was meant from a progressive view

Friday, July 6th 2018, 11:15am

Tank for PvP

Paladin isnt as annoying as warrior / sorcerer / psi in pvp, even if you try to spec especially for this purpose the things you have listed are probably te best things you can go for with paladin so you in the end become a non-attacking ccing supporting participant Quoted from "vico1s" Why would anyone want a CC build or tank pvp? you're ruining pvp for people so yeah no one is interested in those im sorry especially for that purpose, BECAUSE it somehow ruins it for some players its funny and aw...

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 3:11pm

new patch or just maintenance?

Quoted from "freestile" where can we see the patchnote? will they bring back the gcd to what it was before 7.0? the issue with the GCD will be gone i have installed the russian allods for seeing myself and it has indeed been fixed, i can confirm it as i have it experienced myself so while i question why it took THIS long to fix this OBVIOUS error, im happy they recognized it was wrong and fixed it (BIG thumbs up to those who recognize their fault and improve!!) - out of playing allods over 6 ye...

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 3:07pm

Blessing level?

an increase in the basic offensive attribute (vigor) i strongly recommend to always max the blessings level (right after levelup), its permanent and the costs are "nothing"

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 3:06pm

melee warden?

try choosing supportaspect and look especially at the rubies 3rd grid right / up you can even make a ranged / melee hybrid which is pleasent for leveling in PVP its cumbersome to chase enemies as for the kiter is basically just press R and move the mouse a bit which totally ruins it for non-warrior (has 10sec charge+many other ways to deal with runaways)

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:20pm

Complete Build Paladin PVE

generic PVE build? there are small yellow stars on the talents and rubies, go for these

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:18pm

Help trying to complete "For The Good Of The Empire"

the chest is obtainable after killing the final boss in lab 13 (press T on keyboard to see the chest highlighted) i strongly recommend to SKIP this quest as it takes an enormous amount of time and rewards you with an outdated weapon so its basically completely worthless