Search results 1-20 of 65.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:28pm

Author: Mr Barett

Help me collect CE intel!

Keynar for El Presidenté!

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:17pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

Quoted from "dragagon" Like he said, he is someone that plays to run away from problems, meaning he's too lazy to solve them. He will apply the same mindset here. No use helping him :/ Gooduck fallen spirit, may Nihaz save you o7 while it may be true ,i think your a bit hard on roasting him

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 12:25am

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

or just do WoW if you don't want p2w ,instead of that random piece of poo

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 6:28pm

Strongbox of the Secret Power - 23/05/2018

as a player located in Belgium i'm enjoying the gamble box

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:11pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" I agree with You Gladia ! calls out entire server and has a lil bitch fight and is the first to "run to te teacher" GM in this case and lick it's arse GG Pio you deserve to be hit by a deer when going to work tommorow

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:23pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/05/18

Quoted from "Sideer" Quoted from "dragagon" I am quitting this company attitude. Games were made for kids to enjoy, but you people aim at adults with jobs that have no more goals or aims in life so the money they got left can be spend on juicy looking content. Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "Potwor86" hence the schematics for this breakthrough have been safely locked away within the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor, Has been safely locked away behind another paywall of another paywall of A...

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:12pm

Answers to some of your questions

i'm curius how you gona solve this without breaking the balance Quoted from "Lisad" 2. Netherlands and Belgium lootboxes ban. We are aware of this and we are developing measures to create a safe environment for players from these regions. However, one needs to prepare for the fact that the sales of this kind will be unavailable for users from countries that do not accept lootboxes Quoted from "Lisad"

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:54am

Server first roasted fish

server first water polution

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:39pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

Quoted from "bojanmilos011" well it doesn't work full support bard so xD what to do hmm, riot,pillage and loot stores?!?

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:36pm

Quoted from "bojanmilos011" No that person pio doesn't deserve 3v3 title because in 3v3 you play support dps bard and not full support bard with no dps maybe he would deserve 6v6 title because there u should play full support , and from my knowledge i never saw him playing support dps in pvp so yeah he prolly doesn't know how to play it (not my thing to say but what to do) and because of that he doesn't deserve 3v3 title sorry but that's the truth you just can't win with full support bard in 3v...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:34pm

Quoted from "kosmos" 1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ? imgur.com/a/ZD4Vu some close inspecting form your side would have easely revealed that these are not incarnations

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:12pm

Quoted from "kosmos" still unanswered Quoted from "kosmos" still unanswered okay seeing as the little girl is not happy yet, yes Pio deserved it any other questiosn that you want answered? will answer every single dirty thing you can think off

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 4:35pm

Quoted from "kosmos" no answers as expected if u had brains u would know i would have been ocupied by patch anyways been fighting the WANTED squad , your group whic u should already know, even had a fight against Otto's group cus we said fuck it this is where 1100 score comes from whic was ment to grant me the SOultaker Title and Pio the Slaughterer one ,if i wanted Slaughterer i could have boosted up untill 1300 and also get it :O bet you are surprised now

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:19am

Quoted from "kosmos" <answer to a deleted message> unfortunately in our server is like this guy said: Quoted from "HIppycrates" big parties have to boost to conserve their points. If u check all logs from ppls in top 20, u will see that NOBODY got that rank w/o boost. I hope next patch more ppls gonna sign it instead of cry in forum. what you just showed me is all between rank 0-500 or training not about the actual 800-1300 and when we went against you we just qued up again. been spending past ...

Friday, February 16th 2018, 5:55pm

Quoted from "HIppycrates" Quoted from "user_4016614" Every patch we have this problem and never a solution, some peoples who really deserve the 3v3/6v6 title don't get it, because of some people that fight against reincarnations/friends or pay someone to help them. So i wanna ask the staffs, is it legal ? It isn't. But you can't proof that they are boosting, unfortunatly. Like you can try to proof that someone have 0 win and 53 loses, signing with no gear scores at the same time as others playe...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:59am

Pls help me finding a specific allods-PVP-related video

micht have been Gale, saw a video about him doing some fights on KOE about a year ago,was a pretty good psi. he sadly enouch deleted his Youtube when he quited the game

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:57pm

account being banned

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Why are people posting from fake accounts/names and trash other people/guilds? Lol Most of people that got unbanned are people in position of their original account. With these bans they are also checking for reported sold/bought accounts. Not only fragulant activities BC/Item wise. Ones that are unbanned and are not original accounts, simply flew bellow the radar, for now. origenal account created by myself 57weeks ago(little over a year) rushed to get 13's and complete ...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:37pm

account being banned

Deer expecting to be unbanned soon or consequences will follow to those incompetend potheads that are responsible for the bans