Search results 1-20 of 64.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:44am

Author: Nebe

Buuhuu says goodbye

bb but u will b back

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 6:28am

Mount patterns

yes, there is also a skin for Magic Horse that drops in KOE , i think its rare drop, cuz as i could see so far, i got only one and was doin KOE every day long time, didnt see skin for other mount in KOE...

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 1:10pm

WTB

take two more people and finish tep and dc and take all u need for free

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 7:22am

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Same here so i guess will apply fix for other ppl also that didnt send ticket and have same problem. Support Service Dear Player, Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to submit this report. We are happy to inform you that we are aware of this issue and our development team is already looking into it. 30 days of subscription will be added as soon as possible. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your cooperation and underst...

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:08pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Guys check urs subscription time if u bought WIngs of war pack. It should be 90 days but i got it only till 8th June 2016, a bit shorter. See u in game.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:06pm

Subscription time - Wings of war

I have a question about subscription time on p2p and WIngs of war collectors edition SInce i bought it yesterday and it should be 90 days as it says on pack, why i see that my subscriptions ends on 8th June 2016? I think it should be a bit longer then that. Ty. EDIT Gladia : same thread here http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10477 topic closed.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 9:54pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Quoted from "freestile" Quoted from "nebeski" Will "vanity" version of Lightning Bolt mount on P2P server be able to carry 2ppl on it or no ? yes p2p lighting bolt can carry a passanger + tp like the wraith mount + maybe another skill (ive seen it in a russian video but i can't find it again) ty m8.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:43pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Will "vanity" version of Lightning Bolt mount on P2P server be able to carry 2ppl on it or no ?

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 3:52am

Ascendancy full Ferris clear

Great job, gz.

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 6:06am

Allods on Steam

Allods Online have a lot of players since 2009 without Steam so i dont see why this game would be dead now when "no Steam " around. Wont even mention russian servers also crowded with ppl.

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 11:02am

Worth trying 7.0 on p2p?

it would b nice if ppl that dont play on this server anymore or didnt played here at all stop talkin shit here.... u can take ur shit and ur opinion to ur server here http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=128 and no tyvm

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 7:05pm

Diference between F2P and P2P.

yes thats true, no BG pop-up anymore...

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 8:39am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

seems like game freeze for few secs before starts to loading between maps and freeze spikes...