You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 12:42am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Fusion der Server und der Servernamen-Wettbewerb!

schliesse mich der frage an hoffe, dass man dann eben mehr figuen haben kann als normal und nicht etwa welche gelöscht werden müssen

Yesterday, 12:38am

i am new in the game

Quoted from "Phantom007" anyone can tell me why can i quest outside of the city nezebgrad likely because you are overleveled and thus you can accept quests which are meant to be done later if you want to get the full leveling-experience i recommend you do the quests in order, paying attention to their levels (exempli gratia do the level 8 quests before the lv11 and so on)

Yesterday, 12:35am

Mobile(Android) version?

there is some (different!) game with an allods online theme for apple i think there is a video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjWKJ0Qm0Y normal game is too resource intense for mobile phones i guess (lave alone control problems and so on) how does it come your PC is too old? i became curious now for playing, i often use a over 12 yo pc with windows xp (32 bit) and game runs more than fine there it has a decent CPU @3 GHz, thats what counts for allods online, not the GPU!

Yesterday, 12:26am

New server name competition!

Name: Aufseher Server: New Frontier Suggested Names: Dragon's LairGolden AstralVeteran's TavernSarnaut's RejuvenationFarmer's PlaygroundAstral KingdomAstral GardensAstral ProvidenceAstral ReincarnationCampaign of Heroes(In case that only 1 suggestion is accepted, please consider "Astral Gardens" as my entry)

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 7:36pm

How to be a good player?

Quoted from "Natureswrath" verry weird... ¿ his/her? question was : how to be a good player? NOT just: how to up my "status" A: do the best u can to up your gear and stuff B: do even more your best to help others to/and enjoy the game C: no matter what/wich raid somebody fucks up, stay polite and try help/explain that someone how to play at it nice example of what became of our Materialistic UNwelphare "sociëty" .. usually when you come to an onlinegame you get there to wreck players in PVP and...

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:59pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

no more playing allods online on a wooden PC or a potato?

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:56pm

Private allod's Dragon Egg

you can decide to break the egg, make a giant fried egg and it will be some new sort of buff-food, only useable once jokes aside, i guess this will become somehow relevant in a future update maybe some guardian for the maze? maybe a mount to fly with outside the personal allod? maybe a replacement fot the pegasus-kelpie? maybe a "toy" which will accompany you (like griffon, otter and so on) maybe something storyline-related? (the story with the girl stranded on your allod was really nice!) anywa...

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:48pm

Profession gone?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Allods Online Player, lol as a Non Max lvl its ur only shot at lvling it unless U wanna cash shop... or goblinball and other shit stuff but why would you ever level it if you are not a maxlevel-player? there is no real profit just go maxlevel and once you want it for whatever reason just level it up then (only reason i can think of is beeing an alchemist creating healthpotion+ battle-related potion... no point in crafting items except for selling them or beeing impati...

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:28pm

How to be a good player?

TL;DR: gear & skill matter most detailed answer: Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Everytime we read only about gear, runes and items... but there is more today i want to show a full list of the factors which influence the outcome of a battle Gear (Including Stat-Distribution) Items (Runes+everything else) Spec (Including Reincskill) Skill (input + correct reaction to situations on the battlefield) Internetconnection / Hardware ******************************************** Potions Offense Potion...

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:39pm

Profession gone?

i cant stress this often enough, as a non-max-level char there is no real profit in doing handworks... in case you are aware of this and still want to do it, just go to the according professiontrainer and get the instruction booklet-item i guess creators note is only relevant / available for maxlevel-handworks or something

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:22pm

Spark levels

we dont know but regarding the resets of - maze-granite (which was upsetting many players for a good reason) - gear - relics - dragonrelics (+ its complete removal!) - temporary items (at least its plannable here and no surprize) - guild-rubies its likely in my opinion that there will be a reset in spark-level aswell at some point (i really hope there will NOT be a reset - however as im not sure, for example i often pass weekly quests for it and so on as i see it an "unsafe investment" - and onl...

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 6:57pm

Matron's heal problem

mercenaries strenght also seem to depend on the gearscore of the player who summons them if you have (too) weak players in the randomgrp just leave the grp and sign again, you will either start with mercs only or with better ones

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:58am

New player question

i also recommend to play to max and then go for a reincarnation... although dmg was lowered a bit, psi still has the dmgadvantage over other classes as it has the MOST massive burstdmg in game (put dots on enemy, summon phantoms if you time you attacks right, you often can even overwhelm a fullhealer which is just a moment off guard also, now you can summon the pantoms again properly in "support" aspect <3 (this made me not play much in supportstate at all before)

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:45am

Class rundowns?

actually what ppl search for does not matter as there are mercenaries anyway so even if you are a soloplayer like me you will have no problem for the raid there is an autosearch CC can be a big thing in PVP as it allows to almost permanently hinder a player from doing anything but i honestly have to add that this playstlye is satisfying only for few players - in CC - style you will rarely kill players and if the enemy team plays togther you will be focussed so if you are not though & protected b...

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 12:47pm

Class rundowns?

Every class can fulfill the DPS-role for PVE and can somehow act as "killer" in PVP aside from that, there are other "special" roles available aswell: TANK Warrior Paladin Scout Demonologist SUPPORT Bard Mechanic CC (Crowdcontrol) Psionicist Sorcerer HEALING Healer Necromancer Warden There are some more complex specs with special purposes but those are usually not relevant, if you really care for them i i will list these seperately...

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 8:26pm

Spielt ihr Allods Online via Steam?

ich verwende kein steam (generell nicht) und kenne auch sonst niemanden der allods über steam spielt...

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 12:29pm

Gold making

many other ways to farm gold if you dont like KOE farming, just search the forum...

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 12:28pm

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

good job on gearing all these reincs, must have been a lot of work

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 10:22pm

Cancel 'Smile of Fortune' buff

just do the quests in normal order then buff wont hinder you from anything, there is no downside at all