You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Friday, October 19th 2018, 8:14pm

Author: VegaX

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

Well, the hype is over. The combat looks like absolute sh*t ...

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 9:08pm

Quote from Ru: "Recall that one of the important changes in the update is that any damage and any attack are avoidable . Regardless of the level of equipment, it is all your skill that decides. The numerical superiority of the enemy is only an indirect advantage, when playing for your class at a high level, this will not be an obstacle to your victory. The first thing to remember is the main thing - there are no aspects in Appendix 10.0 , and you are not tied to them. The whole set of skills det...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 4:11pm

Looking for translators!

"Hi we need unpaid employees" xD

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 9:11am

The worst thing is that it says there will be no more role playing, every single class will be just dps...

Friday, October 12th 2018, 11:24am

How to be a good player?

wtf? I didn't know p2p is so cheap. You can even go as low as 3.25 euros per month if you buy the 6 months option

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 10:39am

Coupon for Killer-Kobold

In 2019 maybe

Friday, August 10th 2018, 11:45am

Maintenance Is Over! 9.0.1 feedback

Quoted from "Drakdish" Hi mskita, we are still preparing the patch notes. Thank you very much for your understanding. Don't bother anymore it's been almost 3 weeks since the patch

Monday, August 6th 2018, 8:18pm

Updated Battlefields Requirements

so now it's a 10 vs 10 instead of 12 vs 12?

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 9:10pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

As someone who comes back to the game and leaves again pretty often, (and who plays another mmo daily) I can say that taking a long time to acquire items in allods is not the issue. It's just that missing 1 week feels like you lost the entire season and it makes you wanna quit until next season starts. This game sucks for people who just wanna play on weekends because of the gear-reset mechanics. In my other mmo I don't feel like I'm losing anything if I miss 5 days in a row. My gear is still th...

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:18pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Quoted from "Ringelblume" OMG, this is really fucked up

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 9:55pm

A vanilla server

Quoted from "user_1129018" Start budget of AO was $11mil. It's not like they would have to create the game once again And good luck raising 2-4 mil dollars for a dead MMO hahaha

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:53am

Uh Oh! (Loot box and gambling)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" since every box is a win its no gambling in a jurisdictional view I don't think you understand what gambling is lol You don't gamble to get small rewards, you gamble for the high price items You spend 100 euros and bet with yourself that you're gonna get the money's worth back You gamble on prophetic cards also, especially people who don't spend more than 10-20 euros during those events. You gamble 10 euros to get a mount reward for example, and instead you re...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:14pm

Spending Money on F2P games (Game Over off-topic)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" when someone gives you something free but you still want to give him money this is called donating.... Why hasn't anyone told me that they give out free lvl 13 runes to everyone? Imagine that allods would be a 60 euros game with no ability to buy CS items with real money, but only with ingame gold. That is what people who complain about the CS want. They don't want to play for 5 years the game and be on the same level as some 12 years old kid who spent 3000 eu...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:57pm

Okay Being laughed at by someone who spends 800 euros in an MMORPG with 10 concurrent players and then comes to the forums to complain that he/she made a bad decision and proceeding to call me "not so smart" is kinda funny. I wish you will get your money back, though.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:25am

Quoted from "Ehdia" for Equillibrium I had to to put in around 800 euros WHYYY would you do such thing? That's an insane amount of money, you could have bought like 15 brand new AAA games with 800 euros or pay subscription to living MMOs for years. Then you come here and complain that the game is dead, well, it's because of players like you. Allods team doesn't take feedback or read the forums from the EN servers. When they see people like you spending thousands of euros every month they think:...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:22pm

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

That's really cool! Congrats! You have more GS than me on New Frontier lol

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:03pm

OK am so dead x(

Do you have more kindergarten insults?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:25pm

OK am so dead x(

Quoted from "user_1129018" I was going to explain it once again in different words, but decided not to. Thanks, you would have wasted your time, I don't need explanations. Keep on defending greedy russian corporations instead of making the game attractive for new players.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 4:52pm

OK am so dead x(

Why don't you show us how you beat players with full lvl 13 runes in 1v1 ? With lvl 5 runes, no patronage, and green cs items. I am waiting for a video. I am talking about games that offer everybody the same chance to be strong. You can't get lvl 13 runes and EVERY other cs item by farming in Allods, nobody has done it and nobody will ever do, so yeah, there is a wall between paying users and free users, you can't get everything for free unless you want to play for 20 years just to upgrade runes...