You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 10:16pm

Author: RedCatCZ

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

@theberliner well, we can see whats coming up, and it does not look good. I mean, I will try it for sure, I am excided that they ve came up with new game mechanics, but I can tell from previuous patches that nothing good but more linear classes awaits us. Also seen it from the vid. Literally premade.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 4:41pm

New server name competition!

Far Lands / Farlands Cirkulara - New Frontier

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 6:02pm

I wish classes had bigger variety of skills to choose from so we could build our dream character. This looks more linear than anything we had b4. This witcher character is fully focused on some sort of dark magic. I wish he had access to elements, astral, vampirism, and melee also, with many kinds of shields and blocks and survival skills etc so player can mix it up, or focus on evading attacks, or big strong attacks, or something of everything while not excelling in anything. U know what i mean...

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 5:01am

I dont know whats happening, but I am getting slowly excided. This could be actualy good, and I can see myself playing in the new WARP instead of original. I just wish there was more classes avaiable, but I guess we can expect them in the following upgrades. Iam just worried about combat system, and hitboxes, and hitreg, cuz in such a games it might be pain in the ass that many companies deal with for years, and Allods devs are kinda new to this.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 6:38pm

Quoted from "Arthox8" https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8687 So, i will stop the game at the 10.0 RIP Allods .. ACTUALLY, I might kinda like it if it applies for all the classes. But I think that we can keep our wide variety of talents. No need for further optimization. Being stuck with 4-5 talents will get boring real fast. I had something like this in my head for a while.. if they want to keep their dirrection of developement and optimiations, they need to make this game more skill base...

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 4:34pm

There is no wipe happening. There will be some kind of warp into the future where only 3 classes are avaiable. Warrior, scout, and mage. This future is somehow connected to your spark level, and your spark level determines your progress in this world. Different line of quests. Different dungeons. Different interface. Old Yasker. Different bag with no items in it. You can bring certain items from this world into original world. You dont need to use this world but u will have less progress in orig...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 4:58am

PVP question

Pvp in Allods is a joke in general. In other mmorpg games or whatever games Iam able to kill top geared players with some effort 1v1. Here u just gotta accept that u either can or cannot kill it, and then go and improve your chsracter so you are the one unkillable. All the characters have a special selfhealing and survival abilities now, making a gap even bigger, leaving a fight with 100% hp.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 1:25am

I would like the game to be translated into Spanish

1 word = Around 0.1$. Gl creating Patreon or something, becouse this will not happen. Developers company is not stupid, I am sure they ve already considered multilanguage option I think that learning english is the best option for everybody.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 12:27pm

Characters rework plz?

@Xeade19 1st: I dont know what are you even talking about and how is this related to what I ve wrote. 2nd: 9.1 will bring nothing but more dissapointment retarding to class changes. I ve read the patch notes, I saw rus videos.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:51am

Characters rework plz?

Like for real. This is the worst skill three we ever had. And how long is it there? For years now... Just remove the god damn aspects. It does not support creativity, aspects are terrible idea, and nobody want it. Give us bunch of skills and rubies related to every specialization so everybody can create his unique character according to his taste. Easy. For example: warrior: offensive branch - every rubie related to damage. Buffs increasing damage around him or only for warr himself, rubies incr...

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:11pm

The Game Needs More Players

@Sideer Sry, but hardcore games are very popular and highly valued nowadays. Allods used to be very popular when it was hard.. I remember I had to heal after every 1-2 fights with monster. I will take a look at that game ty

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:04pm

New op Armor

Disgusting. Everything about it is disgusting... -The look, while considering the fact, that all ppl will look the same when wearing this. Its another fancy looking, glowing thingie, and the game is full, and literaly overloaded with this type of things. -Big benefits. -Another CS item. At least It should obtainable from top raid bosses too. 1-2 per raid. -Made with aim to get more money from people. It takes months and months, even years for f2p player to get top CS item. -Makes even bigger gap...

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 7:09am

The Game Needs More Players

Cash Shop is not rly the thing that makes people leave. It always been tbere, and ppl still enjoyed the game. What realy kills the game are numerois optimizations. Making the game much more noob friendly and lazy. Free CS to new players rly shows what desperate state the game is in. Player can get everyehere with no effort, just pressing the button, and it teleports theme or leads them. Lobby like end game.. just check if u want pvp or pve, and it teleports you. I want to travel to pvp, or pvp. ...

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:14am

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Needs to have a better gear than everyone else to be on top. Wow. I always found best PVP when sectors were locked. Just keep it that way <3

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 12:17pm

Does Allods need a major change?

I absolutely hate current talent system, and it needs to be changed. Also battlegrounds need more love.. it got to the point where its boring routine just like getting gear. Imo battlegrounds needs to be remove and replaced with something else https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22308

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 7:32pm

Game still alive?

Last time I played in half of v8, I remember Yaskers tower being empty as never b4. Also I ve been waiting for bg for ever.. it took like 5-15m to get into the match. Getting matches in the morning and near the evening was literaly unthinkable. I wonder if its any better in 9.0.. Iam heavily pesimistic tho... Devs have totaly underestimated the power of talent tree and rubies, that should have never been optimized like that. It has played big role in Allods since the beginning. Such a strict bin...

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 4:50am

A vanilla server

There is almost nobody playing on unofficial servers

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:39pm

Greetings from the new team

Such an exciting news! The part with close relationship with the developers sounds best to me. Maybe its chance to point at certain things that we are concerned about... (such as too linear talents cough* cough*) Anyway, good to have some enthusiasm over here. Wishing all good

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 6:28pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Is there any way to sign up for petition about that WE DONT WANT LINEAR BUILDS?? At the end, we are the costumers. Me personaly spend many $$ to upgrade my character, and they would lose not only me, but the last time I looked, Nezebgrad is emptier than I ever remember. Just give us bunch of talents that would be typical for each class and then rubies that would expand single talents in random ways. GIVE US FREEDOM! GTFO Aspects!

Friday, October 27th 2017, 3:24pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Reading thro the tank, and healer changes there are some things coming in my mind like... NOOOOOOO!!!!! They did not learned anything! They are making characters even more linear than they are today! I dont want nobody to tell me what skills I should pick or what skill I should rely on or what way I have to play, I want to choose my own way as I always did b4 this awful aspects update! I am not playing anymore, just watching forum, hoping for anything good to come, but this looks like it is defe...