You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 10:34pm

Author: Gladia

The Bard Festival - 16/11/18

Hello, How is it not working for you? Could you please give some details? I tested it, and I had the character's animation, that's why I'm asking .

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:46pm

The Bard Festival - 16/11/18

Hello, Quoted from "Arushieru" or the flute itself is not for playing? It is a one-time use item, not an emote.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:18pm

«Tournoi du Sang»: le début des combats de qualification

Bonjour, N'hésitez pas à donner votre avis sur le tournoi, que vous y participiez ou non, sur ce sujet (vous pouvez vous y exprimer en français) https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26266 Quoted Chers joueurs! Comme vous le savez, le Tournoi de Sang a commencé ! Nous aimerions prendre connaissance de votre avis concernant l’évènement ! Veuillez commenter tous vos avis et idées dans les réponses de ce sujet et de voter dans le sondage l’option qui vous concerne le plus. Votre avis e...

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 3:51pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

Hello, Just to be clear, Skyforge may have some similarity with Allods Online and its storyline, but this game is doing great on his own, with new updates, classes, game mechanics (there is a separate BR mode now) all along the year, and that is playable on PC, Xbox and PS. Skyforge and Allods aren't technically "merging" into one game. I think I get what you are saying, they are making the new Allods world a lot more like Skyforge (in the gameplay) but they are not "merging" the 2 games, they w...

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 3:32pm

Returning Player

Hello, What server are you on? In the first levels, the game may seem a little empty, but as soon as you'll get to the main towns (Novograd/Nezebgrad) you'll see a lot more players . Don't hesitate to ask for a guild too. Welcome back to Allods Online! PS: messages moved to a new thread, the one you answered was 4 years old.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:47am

How to send a support ticket related to payment issues

Hello, You may use the bug report form: http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?questionId=6 If you have an error message, take a screenshot or copy/paste the message. It should be transferred to the payment department. If you do not have an answer from the customer support after a few days (3/4 working days), don't hesitate to get in touch with a moderator by private message, here on the forum, or on the official Allods Online Discord server (link in my signature).

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 3:56am

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Hello, Remember, this contest ends next Friday, around 4PM CET (UTC+1) don't hesitate to participate! Carve a pumpkin (or any suitable vegetable, if you can't find a pumpkin in your country as CM Lisad explained a few messages above) and show the Allods team your art skill . Good luck everyone!

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:31pm

Maintenance: 30/10/18

Bonjour, La maintenance aura bien lieu demain, mardi 30 octobre . Merci du signalement, le jour est corrigé.

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:26pm

Hello, (You suddenly translate everything to Spanish while in your Flickr profile you write in English under all your images). Don't forget, the Allods Team is waiting for personal creation, not images taken from the Internet . Contestants have to add a handwritten paper of their character in-game name next to the carved pumpkin. PS: non-eligible last entries were removed.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 7:49pm

Hello, Quoted from "yolooo" I have also played wow and I want to use this pumpkin again since it looks like a priden some problem? from the contest rules: • The entry should be unique within "Allods Online" project and must be of your own property. Copyrighted material may not be submitted. You may try to create another carved pumpkin related to the Pridens (or anything else related to Allods Online, and not another game) and submit it for this contest .

Friday, October 26th 2018, 2:27am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

Hello, It means that you save 35% if you pay for 180 days compare to the price for 30 days.

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:42pm

Quoted from "shinra23" 3€ for 6 months? where can I find this? Hello, That's ~3€ per month for 6 months (1950 BC for 180 days) https://allods.my.com/en/subscription It's a special offer.

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 5:10pm

Halloween : Vente Terrifiante!

Bonjour, Le prix du Balai a été modifié, il est à présent gratuit, comme le précise l'annonce. Merci pour ce signalement .

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 12:09am

Hello, Quoted from "averiess01" insanlar senden nefret mi ediyorlar? .D Even though your browser seems to translate everything, this is an English thread, so please answer in English .

Monday, October 1st 2018, 12:49am

Eyyy keep it going!

Hello, A small reminder to all forum users: Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members. Posts that attack another member, single out a player for ridicule, or accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice and further actions may be taken by the GM or Moderation Teams. In-game rule violations should be reported directly to our Support Team. Do not debate GM Team/Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or c...

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 10:36am

Problème d'accès néant temporel

Bonjour, Que se passe-t-il si tu cliques sur le bouton "Aller" (qui ne semble pas grisé) ?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 11:40pm

Nouveau joueur sur ALLODS

Bonjour, Bienvenue sur Allods Online . Il n'y a pas de serveur francophone, mais 3 serveurs internationnaux : - New Frontier (F2P) : le plus ancien, celui sur lequel la grande majorité des joueurs se trouvent (y compris des francophones) - Smugglers Paradise (abonnement) : ouvert quelques années après New Frontier, dont l'accès dépend d'un abonnement, mais en retour, il n'y a pas de boutique, les avantages (sac, montures ou autre) se retrouvent via des quêtes ou les monnaies du jeu - Equilibrium...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:07am

Problème de connexion au compte

Bonjour, Ce n'est pas très clair, tu as deux comptes Allods Online, ou bien tu parles de deux personnages différents ? Si l'un de tes personnages fait planter le jeu, comme te l'a expliqué Cybermaman, tu dois contacter le support pour leur expliquer. Au mieux, ils déplaceront ton personnage dans une autre zone dans le jeu. Je te conseille aussi une réparation du client (depuis le game center, dans le menu du bouton "jouer" tu trouveras une option "vérifier et réparer"), voire une réinstallation ...

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 5:41pm

Return to Summerhold: 2018

Hello, It was passed on to the team, thank you for your reports.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 9:33pm

Greetings from the new team

Hello, @Xrade19: Quoted Please refrain from making a "necro-thread." These are threads that have gone for more than a month without activity and then someone posts on it. Your post will be removed. https://allods.my.com/en/game/forum-rules/code-conduct Messages moved to the most recent topic about the Allods Online CM team.