*sits next to this person above me, looking at devs*

Yesterday, 9:07pm

Author: dragagon

Empire Arcana Solaris Guild

Gooo arcana! If you are unsure about p2p - click here& here

Yesterday, 4:24pm

Gold making

After all the bs they do NOT do, I doubt they did this due to my post. STILL waiting for p2p black friday sale, mount sale, costume sale. Give p2p content to farm/grind for. no wallet games!

Yesterday, 9:50am

Gold making

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i wonder whether this would have been changed without this notice here or not It was already changed on the RU so I doubt it's because I posted it here. source here

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:34am

Warrior tank build

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" WHY no harpoon r3 ... like wtf harpoon r3 is indeed important, it was a mistake of me thinking it was already ticked on. Yes, take r3 harpoon. I edited my original link. Quoted But yeah I made one with least possible rubies cuz thats how u like it. I like it? :p I just made the lowest possible always accesible to players, for f2p considering cash shop, that'd be 68. For future ref, p2p has a maximym of 68, but the default would be 66 because to get 68 you'd need locus...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 3:54pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted from "augustomunizz2015" "Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm) I don't know who you are, or why you even comment. I hope you're aware we can get ingame vanity by just playing the game too? farm anniversary coins, do x quests. But I get it if all...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:10pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Nothing planned for p2p, no mounts, no costumes, no vanity VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 8:21am

Warrior tank build

Id strongly recommend this build over Pio's because of following reasons: Bloody harvest ranking up only increases damage modifiers effectiveness, so not usefull to tank. Meanwhile you can pump kick up to reduce the cd (necessary keycore skill for perma cc'ing & self sustaining). Pushing respite to r3 aswell. Berserker talent point is not useful to tank because it purely increases damage and an anti cc that never really happens practically for tanking. Considering rubies, I'd not take fan defens...

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:17pm

200 Emanation astral trap + Ship skins

Quoted from "Drakdish" Just forwarded your request to our colleagues. Thanks for your feedback! Quoted from "Drakdish" Just forwarded your request to our colleagues. Thanks for your feedback! Do you have any news so far?

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:16pm

Quest log + dailies/weeklies

Quoted from "Drakdish" Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the developers. We'll look for a solution, but I can't promise you anything at this time. Did you get any replies yet?

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:15pm

Primal Matter Carrier

Seems to have been removed now, so irrelevant anymore. I still do wonder what it was about. Perhaps a CM/mod can explain?

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:47am

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

For day 1 I'd say the devs are saying that they knew that they've gone the wrong way with the game, and hope to start a new beginning that people will like. Also praising that it's been a good run with Allods Online, that it was wonderful. Day 2 is where devs hint to you that 10.0 is coming closer by telling you that the darkness is coming closer (Nihaz's darkness), but also subtly telling us we're not good listeners On day 3 it's being made clear where we will play 10.0: on a different earth, u...

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:34am

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

Hello everyone, decided to throw in the hints for 10.0 so people that would wish could discuss some of them, and for people coming behind, giving them a look at how it went and very interestingly, how the devs went over it! Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Day 4: Day 5: Day 6: [Could not get the picture - if someone remembers what it was or could get it back somehow, let me know!] Day 7: Day 8: Day 9: Day 10: Day 11:

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 11:12pm

Mysterious note: Ammer

Quoted from "trastic32" how to get this quest It's in your mailbox

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 11:09pm

Gold making

Quoted from "ddrlove" how to do this? make pancakes? Fold your pants? You guys ask some really weird unorganised questions sometimes XD

Friday, November 9th 2018, 12:56pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

People are still falling through the floor upon using "step through shadows" from summy, or cobra dashing from scout. This is gamebreaking, especially on an important event as these. My party has lost a ranked fight once already this way, and there's no way turning it around. It's very saddening losing due to a bug. What I also noticed, and I am very saddened about is how FAST it is POSSIBLE to get a BIG BAG and ALL THE COSTUMES IN THE WORLD on a new TEMPORARY SERVER but if we talk about p2p ser...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:30am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

Quoted from "Marco" How many ppl play on P2P at the moment? For people interested, here's our p2p discord where you can talk to its players and see how active it is for you. Discord link to p2p server.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:26am

I need help for druid build

What do you want to play as? You talk endgame already, or lvling? If you're levelling you'll learn it by playing; that's the purpose of levelling. If you're endgame already and still don't know how to play druid, then I assume you class changed?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:24am

Set for new players

There's plenty of people to talk to on p2p, you all need to stop with "I heard" and play it yourself. It's always the people that "heard" that are against it and the actual people playing it, being there 24/7, that support it. Odd, no?