You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 9:01pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Einstieg in Allods online 2018

bei tränken gibt es immer 1 komponente die man aus den vom alchemie-NPC in der hauptstadt kaufen kann und die anderen komponenten sind in den kräutern enthalten... mein ratschlag als veteran mit 5 jahren + spielerfahrung ist es jedoch, als levelnder spieler keine zeit und ressourcen in handwerke zu stecken

Monday, December 10th 2018, 8:52pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

oh come on... and next you will complain about skills that kill players because you have to respawn then... thunderstrike is an AWESOME gamemechanic because its really funny to cast it on players who complain and rage after i really enjoy this thing and i will tell you that i even ONLY for this purpose often add 1 talentpoint to hypnosis, just to CC someone on a mount, so i can afterwards use TS how to top that? team up with another player and do a double TS so the enforced armor wont help (did ...

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 1:53pm

New player - Alot of questions

Quoted from "user_6477394" cheaters there are no cheats in allods as all relevant informations are serversided... things like "aimbot" / "esp" and whatever are normal addons in this game for a comparison of free vs paid version look at this thread (a bit outdated but many things are still relevant) http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017 paymentserver is a bit like a limited shareware version of the game as several things are not available and free version has a lot of things t...

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 5:36pm

Pvp in allods

this thread contains all the info you need https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&postID=111699 you need to know what you do a bit; it sounds hard but its not, after some time it will "come from alone"

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:23pm

Gold making

i wonder whether this would have been changed without this notice here or not

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:18pm

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

interesting find, ty for sharing

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:03am

Maze Defender Rank

they maybe have limited rank to 4? i no longer upgrade anything on maze at all since they get reset always anytime and thus its a complete waste...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:35pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted from "Eddy" Could u find more shi**y items to put on sale??? LOL there is more than the few showed on the page... Quoted To see the full list of over 80 discounted goods, simply open your boutique and have a browse!

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:32pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted from "Instinct" wish, you could consider p2p server too. i thought sales and these items are frowned upon on P2P because they are evil, bad, pay to win-abominations which will cause end of fun and everything... why would you want them? i thought players chose P2P to NOT have these...? and if you want them, just play on free server, get them, done...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:03pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

while this event seems a nice idea in general, there are multiple reasons i personally do not care at all for it reasons are: - its at a fixed time and i dont have fixed times for the game, so its uncertain whether i can participate or not - it is for 3 vs 3 players and i am a singleplayer; the coordination with other players is too much effort for me to have fun - ticket cannot be bought with blue crystals it would be interesting to have some sort of 1 vs 1 tournament, battles going on for seve...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:44pm

I need help for druid build

some talents / rubies have small yellow stars this is the default PVE build this info might be relevant aswell: https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…sses/druid.html

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 9:42am

character immediately at 65 as in the F2P server? WHY NOT?

Quoted from "u_32999636" so I do not understand why they do not do such a thing if a person buy collector's editions likely because it will provide a large advantage to the ones buying the CE and the idea of subscription is that donators wont have any advantage account buying is not OK according to the ToS but its totally ok if you invite a friend to your place and let him play on your account

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 11:41pm

dps healer

solo pve dps = excellent => heavenly smite, chain of light and the 2 melee attacks, sometimes particle of light many enemies are "1hit" with particle of light while leveling and since battle does not even start fanaticism does not go down so you can spam-onehitkill through the mobs like crazy... i enjoyed this so much *-* for AOE one of the best classes definitely (smite, chain of light, enemies incinerate, you get fanaticism like crazy and can spam even more chain of light...) offstats: double ...

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:42am

Fusion der Server und der Servernamen-Wettbewerb!

schliesse mich der frage an hoffe, dass man dann eben mehr figuen haben kann als normal und nicht etwa welche gelöscht werden müssen

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:38am

i am new in the game

Quoted from "Phantom007" anyone can tell me why can i quest outside of the city nezebgrad likely because you are overleveled and thus you can accept quests which are meant to be done later if you want to get the full leveling-experience i recommend you do the quests in order, paying attention to their levels (exempli gratia do the level 8 quests before the lv11 and so on)

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:35am

Mobile(Android) version?

there is some (different!) game with an allods online theme for apple i think there is a video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjWKJ0Qm0Y normal game is too resource intense for mobile phones i guess (lave alone control problems and so on) how does it come your PC is too old? i became curious now for playing, i often use a over 12 yo pc with windows xp (32 bit) and game runs more than fine there it has a decent CPU @3 GHz, thats what counts for allods online, not the GPU!

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:26am

New server name competition!

Name: Aufseher Server: New Frontier Suggested Names: Dragon's LairGolden AstralVeteran's TavernSarnaut's RejuvenationFarmer's PlaygroundAstral KingdomAstral GardensAstral ProvidenceAstral ReincarnationCampaign of Heroes(In case that only 1 suggestion is accepted, please consider "Astral Gardens" as my entry)

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 7:36pm

How to be a good player?

Quoted from "Natureswrath" verry weird... ¿ his/her? question was : how to be a good player? NOT just: how to up my "status" A: do the best u can to up your gear and stuff B: do even more your best to help others to/and enjoy the game C: no matter what/wich raid somebody fucks up, stay polite and try help/explain that someone how to play at it nice example of what became of our Materialistic UNwelphare "sociëty" .. usually when you come to an onlinegame you get there to wreck players in PVP and...

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:59pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

no more playing allods online on a wooden PC or a potato?