You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 4:40pm

Author: IAmGroot

Return to Summerhold: 2018

Do you have to be max level to do summerhold? I forgot, but I'd log in for it, it was pretty much my favorite thing.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:30pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Love necroing when something kind of finally happens, except they removed the best boxes. Still better than nothing.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:57pm

Buuhuu says goodbye

It's the right decision Buuhuu. Take care, you will be missed.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:15pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

LOL You guys complaining is hilarious. Allods FINALLY does something right and you complain? Jesus, you'll never be happy with this game.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:44pm

account being banned

Why would they ban one of their 200 players remaining? Seems like a terrible business practice when the game is slowly withering away. Let's just go ban one of the few members we have left and kill the game off even faster. *SMH* I don't know why they do these kinds of things. I don't know why they're sheep to the Russian game and how it's run. Clearly Russia is not the rest of the world and OUR game should be treated differently than THEIR game. But, it's too hard to think on their own so they ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 7:44pm

A vanilla server

Quoted from "mzamaites" What's the chance of getting a level 40 patch? Then slowly going up? Like blizzard just announced vanilla for WoW. I know for a fact that I would (and a lot of others) love that LOL You still even think about this game? You haven't played in freakin' years man. Nice to see you babe. <3 Also, I'd join.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:46pm

am So mad >__<

I rerolled and played on league for a little while (secretly, for the most part). I didn't invest a whole lot of money like I had been on empire but I had some goodies. I had runes somewhere around 7s and 6s, a mount, white/green/blue on most CS items, and reasonable gear. It was AMAZING to me how quickly and often I was removed from a skirmish. While I had skill and would do very well in skirmishes, it didn't matter because my gear and runes were too low that I got removed. It was pretty disgus...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 2:12pm

What makes Allods so special?

The ONLY thing that makes Allods special and keeps me looking at the forum every single day despite not having played in months is memories of what the game used to be. That is it. Every time I come here I get to remember all the things that used to be fun that I could sit there for hours upon hours upon hours until my eyes were bloodshot and my brain was no longer functioning. But those things have been gone for years now. I wish we could rewind 4+ years into the game and go back to a fun game,...

Friday, June 16th 2017, 3:07pm

Sale: Renewed Strongbox of the Merchant - 16/06/2017

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" 100 tearfragments needed or 1000 for the tear? it seems this is not a permanent item but a consumeable..? If I'm not mistaken it literally says exactly that in the description. "A consumable item which can be stored in your bag for an unlimited amount of time."

Friday, May 12th 2017, 10:00pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

I started thinking about this and .... well I'm kind of actually interested in the new server. I think it's kind of cool to have a reset. Good lord I was just going to reference a bunch of high CSed players and I don't even remember anyone other than Roller (I've been gone too long I think)... Anyways: Those people that already have a huge amount invested in this game won't move over to the new server, but people that don't have anything invested into it can move over to there and play on a new ...

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:59pm

Contest: Name the Server!

Question: Why the hell are you making another server when the other F2P server doesn't even have enough people?

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:55pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Devout Pilgrim - 22/02/17

Quoted from "freestile" we could farm it for free as well on the f2p have fun on your empty server

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:25pm

Old player saying hello

Hey Dehli and Decen. Hclftw here.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:15pm

solistalia here, saying hi.

Soli!!!!!!!!! <3 Hi bud!!! Hclftw here.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 3:08pm

Is the (Snow Resort) the only event where we can get mounts?

It's the only event you can get a mount that's worth a damn, but no, there are other super slow-ass mounts from the events AOP mentioned above.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 4:29pm

Mazes

Yeah, I actually just stopped producing granite. It's not worth investing in a resource they keep stealing away from us.

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 9:09pm

I-M New

Quoted from "Gnaru" Hi guys i'm an old player, i playied a warrior tank 4 years ago, i would known if now runes exists again cause i saw recent videos about ppls that don't have any runes. There are definitely still runes, levels 1-13. i have 3 questions: 1 warrior can tank now ? Yes. 2 are there some utence again or is this server low populated? It's lower than it used to be 4 years ago. 3 is this game again p2w with rune system? Yes. thank you for all answers!

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 1:05am

The State of Allods

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" HCL!!!! Merry Christmas to you and Saint. Amber misses you guys. Merry Christmas from Saint and I!

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:10pm

Merry Christmas to all

To Gwiniel: From Groot!