You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:44am

Author: Ivrann

Just subbed

You are very welcome in both factions and i hope you have fun and meet with us, yes we'r little but we still have fun together and trying to welcome the new people to our server if u dont wanna through money on f2p.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:31am

Time to make a change for P2P CM's Plz

Friendly REMINDER from your completely ignored players on p2p we are still waiting for new things to come for our dear server: - Collector editions (ya we're getting them slowly thank u) - Add weapon skins (yes we missing MANY) - Add missing events ( Just like what Azir said, BRING THE MISSING ONES) - Add more/new mounts skins that drop from isles!!! we're getting the same things over and over for very long!!! nothing new, we still have mounts that never been introduced in the p2p. (Make prophet...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 1:06pm

Rare Costumes / Mount Skins / Assault Shell Skins

Remember ur loyal p2p players as well + yes for more costumes + yes for more mounts skins + yes for weapon skins + yes for old collector editions hope we get them someday, have fun all

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:39pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Good move, but it is better if you add the prices and what each pack contains including screenshots of the contents like "mounts,skins,costumes,pets" we dont want to buy something we cant tell how it looks like. Waiting more CEs to come also weapon skins and more mounts skins for Smuggler's Paradise plz, we deserve love.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 1:59pm

Answers to some of your questions

Will these changes and additions include p2p as well? i hope yes Also why the the event "parade victory" which is currently at ru was ninja removed from our calendar with the white stallion steed? i hope u bring it back and focus more about p2p people because there are still souls playing there

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 8:36am

Time to make a change for P2P CM's Plz

Yes please add those to the game!!! would love to pay for them and get those lovely collectors boxes, also give some care and love to P2P!! Aren't we share the same game? same contents? then there's no reason for not adding what RU p2p has to ours and events from f2p to p2p but making p2p people happy and enjoy their time even more in game, as u can see we're asking for it and love to have it, we're a very good amount of people in p2p that wants and asks for what we must have and i think we have...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:51am

Will older collector's editions ever be purchasable again?

Quoted from "attimi54" I hope no because collector mean collector and rare !!! It is "Collector Edition" not "Limited Edition", collector editios are open for everyone who can/want/afford to pay for the pack, if you are a collector, buy it, if u're not and not interested in the pack, then dont! so its for every collector and not meant to be rare.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 6:30pm

Will older collector's editions ever be purchasable again?

It will be great to see old Collector editions make a return, i would love to get mine as well Yep bring it back plz.