You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 12:11pm

Author: Vickie Lynn

Pourquoi n'essayez vous pas le serveur a Abonnement ? (C'est long)

Salut, J’ai lu tout le pavé ! Tout ce qui y est dit est intéressant et compréhensible. Néanmoins tu oublies peut être un détail pour ceux qui souhaitent rester sur le f2p malgré leurs runes : c’est le relationnel. De mon côté j’ai testé le p2p et y avait pas mal accroché. Seul hic, c’était que les personnes avec qui je joue le plus ne seraient jamais venues sur ce serveur, même s’il a tous les avantages que tu cites. Au moment où j’avais testé (ça doit faire maintenant 3 ans environ) je faisais ...

Monday, December 10th 2018, 9:01pm

Ingénieur soutien

Salut! Personnellement en ce moment c'est la classe avec laquelle je m'amuse le plus en pvp soutien, par rapport au barde (peut être est-ce parce que j'ai joué pas mal de temps en soutien barde). Niveau défense de groupe, c'est sur que le barde sera meilleur à cause du fait que le temps de recharge de la barrière acoustique peut dépendre de la célé, donc en gros c'est du spam. L'ingé, en défense, demande plus de concentration et d'anticipation. Le rideau de fer n'est pas spamable, le temps de re...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:03pm

Mega Vente du Vendredi Noir – 2018!

Vous êtes sûrs que ça se traduit « Vendredi noir »? J’ai jamais vu écrit ça sur les vitrines.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 3:16pm

New server name competition!

Sarnaut’s Avenir SonOfKotofei - New Frontier

Friday, September 21st 2018, 4:29pm

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" 1766 full fabled 115% and fully poted food elixired up, lol and what, ur saying ur reincs with that blue 93 gear can do same score xD? made me laugh, ty for linking that. Oh and this guys has played Mage for the last 5 years lol First of all, I refered to this video to defend Anah that you seem all to say that she bug abused too. And once again you've nothing to prove that, and once again you're accusing falsely. Second, you are saying that my reincarnations are unstu...

Friday, September 21st 2018, 12:04pm

Anah did on mage not on warden... You seems to tell that liga has something it can use. So explain me such score imp side https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjzfnHYEPI

Friday, September 21st 2018, 6:44am

Hello, You talk about a hotfix on russians servers so I checked on their forum to get an idea of what bug you are talking about, results is that there is nothing about it. You tell that I am not using any potion so what is the tonic of concentration ? An artifice? Regarding the 3ed wave , the add hard always been squishy and this from the begin of this ToB. Moreover damages are boosted by the previous wave (+x% per little mob killed, Max is 35, the points are done with big ones). About the fact ...

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 7:15pm

What kind of buff are you talking about? Positiv buffs? Look at the very first image of the ing video, and you'll see that the yellow little square to show all buffs disappears, that means that all buffs are shown. Stop trying to find something, seriously, it's getting more and more pathetic...

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:00pm

Hi everyone, At the beginning, I found it funny to see some people arguing my score in ToB. But now it begins to be very annoying to be harassed this way. <image removed, you can let the content of the inbox message, but no player or guild names please> So in order to get back some people to their place, I decided to show with vids (taken this morning) of some of my trials, mouse pointer showed! (sorry for the quality but it's not the purpose of those videos) With engineer (I got higher than in ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 7:23pm

How did it make it to the auction house ?

You were able to get it in daily lottery of this event : https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/stro…-power-23052018 That's why you can find it unbound Hope having been clear

Friday, August 24th 2018, 2:41pm

Fps drop

Hello, Since 9.1 patch I am experiencing fps drops when I unmount. It is really annoying especially on pvp cause I cannot do anything during 1/2 seconds. Moreover I am not the only one to experience this.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:32pm

Changing orders

When you quit an order, a quest appears AUTOMATICALLY in the quests log of the character with which you left the order. It is a level 75 quest (marked as repeatable). This quest asks you to win 3 skirmishes and finish 3 astral runs. I hope having been clear.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 1:17pm

Launch leg sector !

People are getting full epic and it’s been too long now. Open it fast please !

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 11:33pm

Le Début Des Ventes Des Éditions Collector !

J’ai eu le même souci avec chrome, du coup j’ai essayé en faisant clique droit puis ouvrir un nouvel onglet et ça a fonctionné.

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:11pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "dragagon" In my eyes you are working your butts off to show off only, not to beat competition. Like bodybuilders without actual power or actions :/ Everything's said here XD Moreover your "guildies" saying that they are full blue with only green hammers are liers, I'm doing my keys everyday, since the beggning, using CS hammers, and I'm not full blue... but keep arguing, it's like if we were talking to walls

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 10:38pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

I'm not using realgars and I'm not full blue but near (2-3 days). And yes, it becomes to be long anyway

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 11:10am

Scarlet Bastion

Hello, I was wondering why Scarlet Bastion is still removed? Imo it was one of the best battlegrounds given by devs. Will it be back one day?

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:18pm

How get the warlord title ?

Win 500 battlegrounds (TC, WH, DF and Cargallas)

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:43am

Resting Aoidoi incarnation

Someone had already this problem in the past, and I had answered to this. Aoidoi incarnation just CAN'T be deleted. That's why you have to be very careful of what class you choose for it. Because once it's chosen, there'll be no other way to change its class by using morpher. The reason I see that you can't delete it is that the item you get by postman (aoidoi spark) is unique, and can't be obtained again.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:06am

[BUG]"Conclave" Bonus

It happens when all your special stats are all to 0. This bug happens really often and this becomes to be annoying. Before patch it only happened when you changed class with morphers. Now it can come only by arriving on game/changing character. Would be nice to be fixed. Plus, it makes statmanager bug :s