You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 8:00am

Author: Dandix

[RU server] Subscription server

yall nibbas still playin? ramp wiz feg shmeg? 9.0 looks interesting , but the scaling , aw lord from 2m hp down to 15k with tanks at 35~40k ? fun times ahead of us bois

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 7:39pm

8.2 is around the corner (on ru p2p) already seeing few new and old players from f2p/p2p (eu) on the ru server , join us on league side , /w rampage for some free gold/pega /boosts /bjs

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 2:58pm

4.90 euros ( 30 days sub / free lvl 8s x6 runes on f2p / costume / daily quest for 3s / 6s gives you blood rewards that u can buy x4 replics / 60 slot bagpack / costumes and much more ) and the ability to join the tournament server (which has started few days ago?) insta 75 all unlocked/ leggy gear / pvp 3v3 , top 1 to 24 get pogchamp rewards . Game is fun for a person who played allods , or atlesat knows this patch , so you can rush through the content cause u know whats where and how lvling wo...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:58am

No i don't , the patch is same EU/and RU , if i dont understand anything id log on eu and read the talents / or simple google translate with chrome allods calulcator , allods is an easy game, if you played it for years on english version , ud easy play on non known language aswell , there are atleast 9 + english players from eu p2p playing currently on ru p2p , the guild we are (not all of the en players cause rampage is a cuck and went with the top guild kek) is english speaking aswell , casual...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 8:51pm

Don't get why people who enjoy p2p still waste time on EU p2p , just play RU p2p like most old p2p players , there is a good amount of english speaking players , russians arent as stupid as they used to from back in the days, you can actually communicate , the game is hella fun , you can actually enjoy all patches content / have proper pvp - pve experience and so much more ..

Monday, May 29th 2017, 5:12pm

Bgs/astrals/Raid search combined with both f2p servers.

it doesnt work thats why im asking if they plan on "fixing" it

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:42pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

i just wish they enable cross server skirmishes bgs/gob/astral/raidfinder just as on ru .

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:37pm

Bgs/astrals/Raid search combined with both f2p servers.

Will it be possible to have both f2p servers (the old one and the new one) to have Skirmishes pop up together? Currently the wait time for bgs/gob/astral group find are so slow to start , allowing players from both faction to que up and join into would be great (as it is on RU) will help out with later on raid finder aswell .

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:27pm

Kotofei?

Drops in p2p once you unlock 3 stage of astral

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:10pm

Warrior PvP/Pve Build (p2p)

Quoted from "Luka" Sounds great I would love to play on p2p server if I had nothing to lose on f2p :s (Like friends, costumes, runes and cash shop that I farmed myself) I'd probably go for extra energy, because as a paired build warr you need energy a lot I guess from your choice, survivability in pve isn't important that much So it would be something like Sounds great I would love to play on p2p server if I had nothing to lose on f2p :s (Like friends, costumes, runes and cash shop that I farme...

Friday, April 18th 2014, 7:25pm

Quoted from "Luka" Jagged slice works quite well for paired build to be honest. With a fast weapon (sword & dagger is fine) and enough energy you can keep up 8 second jagged slice and use a fatal blow meanwhile. Though those energy rubies for lunge skill in 3rd grid work only with 2h weapons so you wasted 3 rubies there. P.S. How much gold does respec cost in p2p server? Ye thanks, didn't notice, any way to put those 3 rubies in ? It costs 4k gold , 1 hour of aoe farming , so respecting isnt a ...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 1:36pm

Pve Build with sword & dagger. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!313.3..2…E!swfmasn/ALZQE (thinking of removing controled rage aura armor % debuff removal w/o using ferocity since we have 2 wars in each group for pve) and adding those 3 rubys in magic resistance , since most bosses are magic not physical. As well aura of ferocity of rank 3 to Double blow/Rapid slash on r2. (worth or not) Pvp Build 2hand mace. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3..2…ifhzasn/YLEHFUH (Determination is waste of rubys...