You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:40am

Author: Noah1

[BUG] Engineer Firing Line rubies do not work.

well you know how it is, less ppl play this class, less reps of bugs, less pressure to change thinks, why thay should spend time for class with 0.001% player base thay even buffed only support role of this class in 10.0

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 4:40am

Quoted I've seen it's no longer aoe but simply a green version of the Light Turret, disappointed I really like the current Acid Turret. it is aoe, but insted of shoting stream, it deal dmg like burst of mana in y radius, also rus told it do more dmg on single hit then lighting turret

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:16am

Mechanic of Acid turret vvill be changed in 10.0 as vvell this ruby vvill start effect it

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 6:53pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Logic of Fake : Quoted I don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events) Quoted Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far. All you said was in vain and waste of time. Noah! Criticism To criticize does not necessarily imply "to find fault", but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an object against prejudice, no matter positive or negative. Often criticism in...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:56pm

yep, gz for winners Quoted Everyone did very good work on this event agree

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 8:40pm

vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art? Quoted Dont make it seem you know what people where thinking when they make there art work i think your misunderstend, i never told it vvas execly vvhat autor(you) thinked making this vvork but as how many thinks your work can bring overall just be looking on it as random guy i used that exemples only to point diference betvven of that 2 arts first is perspetive of guy vvho played emp in past so your art bringing him smile secound is perspec...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 6:47pm

Novv you see vvay of think you can vvork on As artis you try to achieve perfection, but if you did it mean something is wrong your vvork vvas perfect but nothink stands out creativity have many descriptions, my is not to make somethnk first, but to invent somethink even if vviners vvorks vvas look poor to your, still thay job vvas good as amature vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art? -> Oh it's empire, i played epmpire in past! -> Oh he's wearing christmas costume, it's bring me...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:27am

Quoted don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners! your vvork vvas rly good but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vvill look on dragagon or Placeholder, they ...

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 4:47pm

Firocious (community request)

I have better idea lets make addon for it somethink similar to RBG for astral If someone call "Firo Spawn" in world or univerce your addon vvill catch it and display in top of screan in yellovv collor vvith time if someone call "Firo Dead" in world or univerce your addon vvill catch it and display in top of screan in blue collor vvith time Also in 10.0 thay vvill add 3 global boss so having addon for it culd be rly nice If someone create addon like this (simply editing RBG) let me knovv, so vvil...

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 10:19am

New Collector’S Editions Added! - 13/12/2018

gz for winners that was nice experienc reading all that funniest situations, some vvas selfish, but you culd find some pearls vvher ppl got fun just be play vvith thay friends/guildmates or help anothers, i respect them, it's not easy to give your own good for others

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 10:42am

Engineer Feedback

Quoted It does for me i mean, to fix that to Destructive shoot not be canceled after target die* (for exemple like vvith bard )

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 10:37am

Error Code 2.8

Ponieważ niedawno była przerwa techniczna, spróbuj zrestartować pc, i uruchomić allodsa, po tym povvinna sie pojavvić aktualizacja Jeśli to nie pomoże daj znać

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 10:29am

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Quoted Character: Efra Server: Smugglers Paradise P2P (If i win anything i would prefer the Marks of Accomplishment rather than crystals thanks!) It's like 3 star michelin cook was come to destroy regional cooking competition xD I love it, every detail is fantastic (maybe litte left hend is deformed) but i vvill use it as wallpaper if it's np

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 2:35pm

Engineer Feedback

Hello, i vvant make feedback about engineer in 10.0 this class vvill get some interesing boost to support, (also Shorter cd for critical mass, better version of acid turrets vvill help in dps too) i vvant make feedback about 1. -20% cd for Destructive shoots culd help engineer to use it more often, and on evry pack of mobs, for novv if my team kill mobs too fast, i have nothink to hit for next group b) Destructive shoots are not canceled after target die 2. Manaburst to be 45s cd pasive ability:...

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 7:20pm

Demo tank?

I played as tank vvith demon on p2p, it's good tank vvith potential, i culd tank obs ez/normal, s6 and etc, even vvitchout healer but problem vvas in hight heroic dmg to him vvas too hight ( maybe i vvas suck at kaitng, or my pc is to laggy to dodge as tank) i got bard as sup but it vvas not inaf to protect me even tought my team got purple aura in end of sezon, culd not tank in heroic much vvith my demon, scout got op rezistent, and paladin not get hits at all my stats vvas 400 crit chance, 400...

Friday, January 11th 2019, 5:02pm

Prophercy

in 10.0 pink gear is for dragon relicts

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:36pm

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

Quoted That is realy poetic, nice work Noah1, i'm touch. But I tell you something. I know Allods well and I know greed of Allods well. I'll loud laugh so i'll break mine chair and roll no floor IF this what I wrote was right. They don't spend money on this "just for testing" new engine. They will use it as well in future. I think they don't care about "Old" players, they pay "enuf" for game. Now is time for "New Investment and new players". Let's see that happen on 10.00 patch, I'm just dying t...

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:50pm

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

Quoted HOW YOU EXPLAIN THIS???? ??? ???

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:03pm

How damages works? Please help me understand this, if you game is in english you could help me a lot

in inglish you got somethink like this : 2. yes description is wrong, in onglish too :/ if your reactor is hot, it do acid dmg, if cold it do physical but it's prob cuz not many ppl play this class, so thats why no one repored that mistake from 2 years