You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 12:29pm

Author: Sparroweye

Project "Lightning Bolt" - Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

@ AOP - I understand you share your opinions about the game on here. Some might be useful, some are just pure rubbish. But seriously, complaining about RL stuff and purchases and stating that spending money on cinema is questionable? I think you should just shut up and remain hidden in your little room and just enjoy your Lightning Bolt mount.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 2:34pm

Give me 6.2 thanks.

Quoted from "ImaMania" sad, but true, the only entertaining things are cf and trolling certain ppl or group of ppl (u've no idea how funny ppl can be when they're mad or pregnant) I'm sure you have a blast making fun of pregnant women like all 13-year olds do. Just remember one day when you grow up and decide to make a family of your own, you might find comments like the above, pretty hurtful.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 2:31pm

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

As far as I know, League players have a bit more casual approach to this game, as they probably have lives outside of it and most of the time, prefer to engage in real life experiences. And imperial players - treat this game more seriously and most of the time their lives focus on and around allods and not real life experiences. So it's quite easy to assume people who actually have engagement in actual real life experiences would be able to survive longer in difficult situations like war as oppo...