You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 9:35am

Author: theberliner

Überlegung wieder einzusteigen.

Wenn du auf der Ligaseite p2p anfängst, dann kannst du gerne Meloetta oder Dragagon anflüstern, dann hast du direkt eine Gilde, die dir hilft

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 6:37pm

Lohnt sich ein Spieleinstieg

Es lohnt sich immer, Lebenszeit in einem Spiel zu wasten!!! Insbesondere, wenn es Allods ist ich empfehle dir den p2p server - dort zahlst du 5 Euro im Monat und hast keine Nachteile gegenüber den anderen Spielern. Auf dem f2p wirst du relativ schnell im Max-Level-Bereich merken, dass dir andere leute einiges an Cashshop items voraus haben, welche gamechanger sind.

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 7:41pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

Any news on when 10.0 will hit EU servers?

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 10:01pm

Population P2P November 2018

Quoted from "McFitti" Hört sich unglaublich an! Ich glaube da explodiert meine Mate-Flasche, da kann man sogar mit zwei Raids gleichzeitig raiden. Wenn die Spieler über den nötigen Skill verfügen. Du hast den hashtag vergessen: #IchPosteNurGedankengülle

Friday, February 1st 2019, 1:34pm

Population P2P November 2018

Jetzt sind es deutlich mehr. Allerdings auf Ligaseite - dort spielt die Mehrzahl der Spieler. Täglich sind schätzungsweise allein auf Ligaseite 50-70 Leute zur Primetime (18:00-23:00 Uhr) online. Versuche es doch einmal

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:28am

Allods online nice game but...

In the German version, some rubys anderen skills are not named consistently the same, e.g. in the skill tree a skill is called x and in the ruby affecting skill x it is called y. This gets people really confused

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 10:54am

build demoniste help

Tank or DD?

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 8:18am

Artwork

That looks great fawkes!!! Do you still play on the p2p? If yes, what is your name there?

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 3:51pm

Free level 75?

The gift boxes mentioned by AllodsPlayer are also available on the p2p.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 8:01am

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

As far as I know from russian forums, 10.0 ist live right now on the russian servers, but Allods WARP (the new Allods) is not. That video is probably from the test server.

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 10:49pm

Allods 10.0/ Returning Players

As far as I understood from the russian servers, WARP is the actual new game, but has not been released yet in Russia whereas 10.0 has been rrlesase there. And as we get exactly the same stuff as the Russians do, I can imagine that we will not get Allods WARP with patch 10.0. Back to your question: Some people have already returned and play in the p2p now - try it out, it is just 5 Euros for a month ...

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 9:57am

Smugglers Paradise population

I returned about two weeks ago and am astonished how many active players there are in the p2p. Everyday there are about 30 players or even more online in Utopie (the only imp guild as far as I can see atm). There are probably even more league players (judging from what I see in pvp). The p2p is really a viable option now for people Not willing to spend a Lot of money on a game - try it!

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 11:47am

World Mystery quests issue

43 is his spark level, no?

Friday, December 28th 2018, 7:25pm

F2P vs. P2P server

I miss a post from AllodsOnlinePlayer stating that Allods Online f2p server is in no way pay2win and that you can farm everything ingame. Always loved those b-sh*t posts :-D Go p2p and pay 5 Euro a month - everyone should be able to spare 5 buggs and contribute in further content patches that actually do cost the developers money...

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:13pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

All I see is people complaining here... You should wait and see what comes and then decide what to do. Do you really think that threatening to stop playing allods will make a difference? I doubt it. The only change they will make before implementing the russian 10.0 version on the EU servers is to translate stuff into (shitty) english, not more, not less. This said, I am excited what the patch will bring and think about returning to Allods Online when 10.0 hits the EU servers.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:54pm

Which server?

Quoted from "Shoat" Yeah you are right, who would want an animation and dragonwings when you kill someone in pvp or different mounts with unique abilities. I guess it's fine to not summon a mastergoblin to free respec wherever you want, or get assault shells with additional skills. For people with verry little time on their hand it could be hard to get enough amalgam / dust without the cs items. Yes i know, f2p allods is expensive, but with the new gifts for free player you have a good base to ...

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 7:02pm

Which server?

All the items listed in Allodsonlineplayer's post are cashshop-items. And as already mentioned, they are not available on the p2p-server. They are boosters or fashion and who the fuck seriously needs Fashion?

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:39pm

Which server?

Playerbase in smugglers paradise has increased a lot with 9.0. BGs do pop in the evenings starting around 20:00 pm - Allodsonlineplayer is wrong as so often. Just as a sidenote: I play on the server and thus can judge it, Allodsonlineplayer doesn't. Same goes for his bshit-commentary that smugglers paradise is like a limited-trial version: You have the same content as the free-2-play servers, but only - because it lies in the nature of a non-pay-to-win server - lack some cash shop items that mak...

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:24pm

Which server?

Smugglers paradise - it is the pay-to-play server, no pay-to-win there