You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:13am

Author: pokaberry

[April contest results!] VERY DELAYED!! (reason for mia!)

Hi all! Sorry for the sudden absence - I had a huge increase in my rl workload and really needed to drop my online activities in order to focus on that. At this moment, I won't have time to organize more events but I'd love to keep this thread open to suggestions and ideas for future contests once my work schedule returns to normal! (last)-last months winners for the seeing double event are as follows: 1st : 1200 BC Vitalij: 3.55 * rating 2nd : 800 BC Aduin: 3.14 * rating 3rd : 500 BC Noah: 2.97...

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:16am

APRIL CONTEST: Seeing Double! [March results are in!]

Voting is now LIVE! voting has been extended to the 3rd of May, and results will be announced shortly after VOTE HERE

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:30am

Sorry for the delay everyone! I've been absolutely packed RL, I'll have the link up to vote on the 25th, and the voting period will be extended to the 3rd of may to make up for lost time thanks for your patience!

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 12:33am

Thankyou everyone for your wonderful submissions! Entries have now closed and a link to vote will be posted shortly

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 1:33am

Shadow Personality

complete all the quests in that zone first, then you can leave it/change back

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 10:40am

Voting is now LIVE! voting has been extended to the 3rd of May, and results will be announced shortly after VOTE HERE Spoiler MARCH RESULTS: Spoiler Awesome entries from the last event - It's been an absolute pleasure to read each and every one. Without further ado, here are the winners of 'Botanical Bonanza '! 1st : 1200 BC NiteLite - New Frontier 3.26 * rating 2nd : 800 BC BioSlaiper - New Frontier 3.04 * rating 3rd : 500 BC Axiledris - New Frontier 3.00 * rating 4th : 300 BC Secondtonone - N...

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 1:25pm

MARCH CONTEST: Botanical Bonanza! /Feb results are in!!

Absolutely AMAZING effort! The amount of thought put into each and every entry is most certainly impressive! The link to vote is right here! Good job and good luck VOTE HERE

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 11:59pm

thank you everyone for your amazing entries! submissions have now closed, stay tuned for the link to vote!

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 12:31am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Quoted from "user_4016268" already there are more than 5 k views on this topic is already almost the population of the game, and they do not even want to give an answer. Forum threads can gain views by refreshing the page and revisiting the page, i dont think it's an accurate representation of how many individual people have viewed this

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 11:47am

Absolutely AMAZING effort! The amount of thought put into each and every entry is most certainly impressive! The link to vote is right here! Good job and good luck VOTE HERE Spoiler February results! Spoiler Big Congrats to our Feb contest winners! Huge thanks to all participants! As always, Duplicate targeted upvotes and downvotes votes have been removed and final results adjusted. Winners please keep an eye on your in game mail, as your prizes will be sent out within the next 48 hours. 1st : ...

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:37am

FEB CONTEST : Dress to Impress! - Jan results are in!

VOTING IS NOW LIVE! Thank you all for participating! Results will be posted March 1st in a new thread so stay tuned LINK HERE

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:37pm

Thankyou everyone for your submissions! The timeframe for this contest has now closed, stay tuned for the link to vote!

Friday, February 9th 2018, 11:24am

Awesome submissions so far! I've had a question regarding if staging a screenshot is ok, and I'd like to clarify that it is as long as the objects being rearranged are from the original area of the screenshot and not taken from another location or zone. As long as it follows those guidelines it is absolutely acceptable.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:06am

addons for patch 8.0.2

Generally speaking, the zone depends on the level of your blacksmithing. The ore will be from a zone that's about the same level (maybe 2 or 3 levels higher) So if your blacksmithing is at level 30, the ore you're after will most likely be found in a 30 - 34(?) zone.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:53pm

VOTING IS NOW LIVE! Thank you all for participating! Results will be posted March 1st in a new thread so stay tuned LINK HERE Spoiler Congrats to last months 'WTS Used Mount' contest winners! Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Sadly this months contest is up to a late start, really had to spend a lot of time filtering out multiple spiteful down votes against certain entries from certain individual(s). After removing the Illegally cast votes (yes, your votes WILL NOT count if you choose to bully other entri...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 4:23pm

Elon Musk + allods online

Quoted from "dragagon" Elon Musks rumors about his zombie factory for an apocalypse, and us having a dead support, makes me scared. Starting to see connections here :O That's why hes selling his premium $500 flamethrowers.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 4:14pm

Compensation issued

Honestly, It's a lose-lose situation. I understand that the people who were not banned felt the effects of the ban but in a mess like this theres no possible way to please everyone. Think about it this way - if they gave *EVERYONE* 3k prem, the people who were banned would say 'why do we get the same compensation as those who were not effected? we were the ones banned, we should get more compensation' and as far as raid/emblems/ingame stuff goes, If the people banned received say X amount of KoE...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:58am

JAN CONTEST! : WTS Used Mount (+ December results!)

Big thanks to everyone that participated - Voting is now live! VOTE HERE good luck!

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:15pm

JAN CONTEST! : WTS Used Mount (+ December results!)

Submissions have now closed! Check back soon for the poll links (I see your image fine kigai