You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Yesterday, 11:21pm

Author: Dragagon

Firocious (community request)

Found this while looking for new addons, think this is what you all described.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 3:45pm

Désactiver les runes en instances PVP et PVE

Quoted from "gnugo" one instance without runes/cs, maybe it's doable. Then p2p lost it's purpose and 80% of cash whales on f2p won't feel like doing it ;x

Monday, February 11th 2019, 11:47am

[BUG] Engineer Firing Line rubies do not work.

You only lose, after given up. Do not lose hope my fellow engineeeeeeeeers!

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 5:57pm

Désactiver les runes en instances PVP et PVE

But then why bother cs'ing at all? If your tired of wallet measuring, there is the p2p server with no cash shop.

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 5:56pm

Quoted from "gnugo" distant physical damages, it's always exactly the same damages amount (i put all my stats in habi/bruta, 0 deter I think that's supposed to be like that? Only your damage should be going up if you have brutality. Determination should make it differentiate a lot. But having it differ with 0 deter on acid dmg seems odd. I also get a lot of "absob" when doing reactor cooldowns, I am sure that's a main reason of why engi dps sux. Its dmg gets simply eaten by bugs >.>

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:37am

Hello/New player

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" some time (global cooldown!) "some time" haha

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:35am

Full healer PvE build

Quoted from "Infectonator3" i poured 345 into survivability, I'd stay below 300 for sure! I'm not as experienced in priest, just some general knowledge from sticking around (too) long :p I've seen and remember good priests run swiftness, prioriting it over DA on healing. There also used to be an exploit priests did with holy word shield where they would go full bruta and swift. When their allies get very low, bruta is very effective. At that time priests full buff themselves with any value incr...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:31am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" cuz acid isnt "shooting" multiple shots, its One stream =) also on pic it says 11 - 13 - 14 - 18 on Light Turret One tick extra for initiating combat, otherwise turret won't fire at dummy ;s The acid turret could simply tick faster too. Not like this is unimaginable for a game with flying boats in an alternate space universe where stone people twerk around :p Quoted from "Noah1" Mechanic of Acid turret vvill be changed in 10.0 as vvell this ruby vvill start effect it ...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 8:10pm

Prophercy

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" nope, there is no s7, and patch probably begining of Mars Mars, the new beginning. [img]https://cosmos-images2.imgix.net/file/spina/photo/15168/180525-mars-full.jpg?ixlib=rails-2.1.4&auto=format&ch=Width%2CDPR&fit=max&w=835[/img]

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 8:04pm

So after some testing, I found some bugs again that I decided to report here so people know what bugs are already reported, I will link the url's of the threads with bugs through to support. Firing Line rubies do not seem to work on Acid Turret, but they do work on Light Turret. Description says that the turrets firing speed increases so I think Acid Turret being unaffected is a bug. All test are done on 319 swiftness. No double attack. Acid Turret with rank 1 ruby, 57 ticks. Acid Turret with ra...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 9:45am

Full healer PvE build

Quoted from "Infectonator3" @Laurent Oh tell me about it! healer could stay alive vs 20+ people damaging him back then, i missed those golden days. Nowadays i see healer is meant to shield and heal through them, summoner directly heals, while druid pumps out large amounts of healing. also, i've been trying out 500 caution 300 surviv and rest into vitality (for PvP) i survive a lot from 1-shots when i'm below 40%, what's your opinion about high caution and vitality? thank you. I get about 23k HP...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 1:14am

ANOTHER cry for Research Ships

So last night staying up late to go to the late AS, always a big bummer to keep getting events that have been reported faulty for several months, still not fixed. Events spawn every 30minutes. It's a big shit when you get 2 research ships in a row. That's a pure hour wasted for nothing at all, super fun for the full party. We already see you don't want to fix it. Please DISABLED IT THEN! Just. disable. the. research. SHIPS! It can happen once, can happen twice, but if it just keeps happening, th...

Monday, February 4th 2019, 2:05am

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Quoted from "Azir" allods trailer video *o*

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 8:32pm

Quoted from "Azir" -> Also his used stone as his secound plan, maybe he posing to famili picture? (Its was Clay thank you and took couple days to plan and make and bake) Looked like cookie to me, I thought you could eat it :3

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:30am

Quoted from "homerosi" Could you also explain to me why this event wasnt server based like the last one? https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26413 A wild guess, but probably because it depends on the competition we could get? Wouldn't be fair towards f2p players since we could freely do it without getting interfered. That is why it is split. Competition was different. Competition for these event were on the forum, where is no need for different server since everyone is on one for...

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:06am

Allods online nice game but...

From what I know, current moderators (for those that play) do not wish to have their *mod* shown ingame because it annoys them that people whisper them with questions or issues. I honestly don't know why the hell bother being a MOD at all then. I agree with most points you made zeppe. Sad to see so little has been realised from pochtron's thread I think that if more players got more power, instead of randomly hired people "trained" for community managing, things would go way better. Or it's a th...

Monday, January 28th 2019, 6:00pm

Set for new players

Quoted from "u_36851095" When we get sets again im New player Welcome to Allods Online! Too bad I play p2p, we'll never play together

Monday, January 28th 2019, 5:59pm

New Collector’S Editions Added! - 13/12/2018

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" no, Instead of getting something bound that u already have (pet , mount skin, etc) maybe they told me I could send it to a friend instead, So I did 5 points to Ascendancy!

Friday, January 25th 2019, 3:40pm

Looking for a guild!

Quoted from "PunisherSy" Monster's inc." (Penance) is an officer You forgot to put "(I think xD)" here :/ Otherwise you might end up getting camped D: