You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 12:58am

Author: Reirei

New invisibility is not satisfying

^ agrees- no more resetting mobs in emergency situations and to also get a debuff on your main range skills is stupid. The mele boost and ranged skill debuff from invis should be optional. As a mainly range pvper u needed vanish with no debuff to lose target from your foes but with increased cd on main shots it's sorta gonna kill the fun of ranged pvp. goodluck to all who enjoy mele but I picked a ranged class not a frontline mele- so allods get back to an archer being ranged viable in pvp. Yes ...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 11:06am

skyforge beta stress test on nov 13th

Quoted from "Gramarye" I was pretty sure it was 5 spells... Quoted from "Gramarye" And yes ppl will leave Here cuz its fucking action-based!!!! Every mmo needs action-gameplay. Round-based strategy games should have action-based gameplay too, cuz awsome...pff its not but they said they dont want to make it p2w again so give it a try Lol 5 spells it just keeps getting more and more impressive... It has nearly as many attacks as a Streety Fighty game from the 90s that was on 16 bit tech. Ooh but ...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 9:07am

skyforge beta stress test on nov 13th

Lol rmb lmb... Such a diverse mechanic to attack with.. Oh wait there is also hold rmb hold lmb!! Are we seriously gonna see people leaving for a 4 skill combat system? Ooh wait I can chain skills!!! Seriously must be for people with only 2 fingers on each hand Good luck to all who wanna try it out but seriously from a player perspective of an allods player why are the company advertising here? Are you telling us that you are not gonna keep investing in allods and want us to play a 4 click mouse...

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 7:48am

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Sooo.... No invis in combat to stop foes targeting us or to reset mobs and agro, sorta kills the range pvp approach as smoke cloud is too easy to get around. All in all some major buffs so I guess a few nerfs on invis and no cc arrow is not too bad.

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 7:22am

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Am I the only scout to notice that there is rubies for boosting invis but no talent points on the calculator?

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:53am

Can we get an update?

Lol they r not giving me the luxury of coming back as account doesn't have funds to take- still waiting on replies answers. Still waiting on 2 answers....lol u guessed it Is this a PERMA ban ? If not how long? I am so tired of writing those 2 questions.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 3:59pm

Account bann

Still waiting on reply and just wish would let me know if this is perm and should I just erase game from pc..... Quick to judge guilty but geez the return of info would be nice

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:53am

Account bann

Well still being told m banned for supposedly doing tr bug before March but no info as to how to clear my name and no showing of which times I supposedly did this exploiting. Also no info given if this is a perma ban or what. Guess people earning millions doing bug got away with it others can share accounts n still play while a small amount of us cop this ludicrous penalty with no way to proove innocence.Your Allods account has been banned for abusing the Astral Caravans gold bug. If you suspect...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:35am

Algorithm on exploiting flawed

It seems to me allods is using algorithm to try and catch exploiters. The basics of this algorithm seems to be if you exchange gold for gems and nothing to do with how that gold is earned. We had all sorts of people wrongly accused about 4-5 months ago of exploiting when clearly if accounts where checked no-one had been near an exploit ect and the gold was all earned honestly. Basically want the allods team to actualy check accounts before banning rather then using this system where the algorith...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:53am

Account bann

Wtf allods I haven't been to trade route and now account banned for doing the trade route bug??? If any of your people checked my account I don't do trade route and any gold earned lately would be from spending hours grinding in al rihat for mainly a couple hundred gem shard fairly exchanged. Yo any Gm mod or someone contact asap as ticket system takes weeks for replies. But also wtf is allods doing as I don't exploit account share or any of that crap. So because you fairly grind and spend no ti...

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 8:18am

Arrows are counter intuitive.

Lol... It shouldnt be a major issue 1- 7 arrows of each kind... Or at least 5 we hope 2- refletch skill bringing total to 10 or 8 at worst case scenario 3- during cd of solid/steady shot with double still on cd fletch as u go - I always have craft incend and tesla on hot keys, it fits nicely when you are waiting that 1 second. Anyways try keeping up your suply of your first stack of seven by incorporating a fletch or 2 in your rotation where you have to wait a sec for cd to finish and should be ...

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 4:22am

Fusion Server

I don't know about you hcl but at this stage of gearing some of us are trying to be full myth by the time 5.02 hits so can focus on the next batch of upgrading. 1 weeks realgar can make a difference whether some of us get there so is a big deal. Also in respect to the lost gold for elixirs ect not all of us have full wallets to just throw into the game- it's an extra 30 refractor upgrades !! Btw.. I personally probably will not be full myth by 5.02 am just pointing out that a weeks(6-7 realgar) ...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:31pm

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

Will that client update be for censoring our vanity perhaps? Or maybe at last fixing mos bugs as lvl 55 mos in myth 52s u could gain higher waves then we can now? Am looking forwards to the next wave of complaints if Arab server has titles that surpasses the lvl 60 here

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 4:49am

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

Sooo... U haven't told us what is happening with gem shards and costumes and then want us to welcome a community that has had gems hard/cashshop sales just prior to merging. Less then a week ago was gm saying nothing confirmed now BANG here they are in 3 days time... Nothing against the Arab server and its people but we saw when na/ en merger happened that the company did not sort out the possible problems with a merger- gems hard exchange then the Turkish/ittalian probs with mos . what if any ...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 4:04pm

5.0.02 Preview: Race Change

Who really cares if it's a wizard or whatever-now we have finally got a cool pet and race for imperial wardens!!! (Lol the only class I hadn't lvld up because I couldn't stand staring at an orcs backside for hours of play ) And to top it off both summy and warden pets are now soo cute

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 9:15am

5.0.02 preview: Ancient Mound Raid

Just curious is there anything besides vanity for people already in full legendary gears- from what I can tell .....no. Would like to know as the amount of people doing the instance will drop if only epic upgrades and vanity. Al rihat farming and carry would be faster and easier to achieve

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 4:49am

Topping up

Ok had this problem just after merger in March, trying to use a prepaid visa to load crystals on to account(from multiple browsers- explorer safari chrome ect) going to payment option US dollars card and have repeatedly checked balance of card and all details of card are correct and continuesly getting msg-check data or balance of card. I have loaded crystals as little as 2 weeks ago. Is the game no longer accepting prepaid visa anymore as we don't have paysafe where I am.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 5:44pm

Lucky Hours - This weekend

4 hours ......wow.... Clap clap clap clap u guys know how to spoil your customers. Now let's guess which time zones it's gonna suit.... Funny I thought NA and eu merged, not that one time one gets all the bonus. For once think outside your silly little eu dedicated brains and acknowledge that people from multiple time zones around the world play and pay into your game.this is very close to descrimination here and I don't think you really wanna open that can of worms..... That's my rant now how a...

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 9:32pm

Well ? What's the official news then?

For the last 2 weeks there has been talk of an Arabic merger that has already been announced to the Arabic server. Wraith himself said in prior posts they were looking into things like currency exchange ect. How about some official news to the player base about this? Or are you just gonna slap the servers together with no notice or player consultation? I am very interested to see how a server that's 1-behind our patch, how's that gonna work :p. 2- are u going to give us all the edited version of...

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:48am

Can we get updates for OUR patches?

Lol I have to laugh at Wraiths comment there is no NA/EU. What times have been made to suit NA? This was meant to be a merger not "hey everyone you just have to put up with EU times only. Sorry off that was slightly off topic but I also can't see how it's so hard to post relevant changes to our sever- not old Russian notes that are badly translated- my 16 year old could manage it in his spare time so for payed employees it should be no probs. Lol do your jobs for your paying customers not rehash...