You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 4:06pm

Author: ironist

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Rave - Smugglers Paradise “The competition is not limited to digital art, with traditional art form falling under a separate category.” So I want to compete under non-digital art category. Thank you. I tried to draw Tekuani warrior. I prefer marks of accomplishment.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 4:03pm

Centaur's third note

You can find all locations here: https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=138031

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 2:04pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

I don't understand how Flufseher got the 3rd place with that work of his, lol. There were definetely so much better ones than that which actually deserved 3rd place. I guess you just picked Placeholder as 1st (I think the only person deserved his spot is him ) and then put the names in a bag and randomly pulled two names to decide the 2nd and 3rd.

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 2:53pm

New Year's constructionism: entries submission

Rave Smugglers Paradise (P2P) I prefer marks of accomplishment.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 5:02pm

Rave - Smugglers Paradise (P2P)

Rave, Smugglers Paradise [P2P] COUB 1: https://coub.com/view/1mm35s COUB 2: https://coub.com/view/1mlzrt I prefer Marks of Accomplishment.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:58am

How damages works? Please help me understand this, if you game is in english you could help me a lot

What you can do is to hope that these errors won't repeat themselves in 10.0, and to wait for 10.0 to release in a month or two (or more).

Friday, December 28th 2018, 7:32pm

F2P vs. P2P server

Well, s/he is right. You can get everything ingame on f2p ONLY IF you farm like you have no life...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:38pm

Strongbox of the winner on Smuggler's Paradise!

Can you please extend the deadline of this sale? It's the end of the month and I am broke af

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 6:14pm

Ev yapımı bodur dekorasyonum. Malzemeler: -Küçük bir domates -Peçete kağıdı -Yapıştırıcı -Pamuk -Makas -Renkli tükenmez kalem -A4 kağıdı Gerisini hayal gücünüze bırakıyorum.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 5:19pm

My homemade christmas gibberling. Materials: -One small tomato -Napkin -Enough cotton to make it fluffy -Glue -Paper -Scissors -Coloured Pencil Then use these materials effeciently to create a cute little gibberling.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 10:02am

New Year Event Special!

You do not need to hang it on a tree. Just make A "DECORATION" related to Allods Online (ONLY ONE, NOT MORE THAN ONE.) It is as simple as that.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 10:00am

Yeni başlayacak arkadaşlara bilgiler vakti geldi.

Merhabalar, Aynı durumu yaşamasam da bana hakaret eden bir oyuncuyu şikayet ettiğimde gerekli işlemi layığıyla uyguladılar. Bu kısır döngüden kurtulmak istiyorsanız da P2P serverında oynamaya başlayabilirsiniz. Zira herkes birbirini tanıyor, kaynaşıyor ve hoş görüyle yaklaşıyor. İyi günler.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:54pm

Rewards for accomplishments

Just announce the rewards correctly and definitively beforehand and you won't encounter this kind of issues. Seriously, it's been years since this game was released and still do the players have to think about some obvious things instead of administrator team?

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 11:05am

sorular

P2P tamamen farklı bir sunucu olduğu için F2P sunucusunda olan karakterini ya da herhangi bir eşyayı bu sunucuya taşıyamazsın. 0'dan başlaman gerekecek. P2P'de savaş binekleri, düzey 5, sihirli taşlar ya da diğer oyuncular karşısında sana avantaj sağlayacak herhangi bir Nadir Nesne Dükkanı itemi yok. Binekler adalardan ya da raidlerden düşüyor. Bineklerini beslemek için yeme ihtiyacın yok çünkü acıkmıyorlar. Adaların son bosslarından Pegasus, kedi, köpek, topaton düşüyor. Kapılar raid'inden de P...

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:37am

WHY PEOPLE CANT UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE NEW CURRENCY THAT IS RELEASED BUT THE FACT THAT IT WAS GIVEN AS REWARDS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WON CRYSTALS!!! IS THAT REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!111

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:11pm

That's a quite nice solution IMO

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:32am

Quoted from "homerosi" And also draga, if you wouldnt have signed up for this event and someone would have gotten it. I think we can all predict your reaction! Sadly, this is so true. I can't understand how the winners can thnk that this rewarding system was fair. If not, why are they all shutting up and not say anything? Nevermind. Apparently, they won't do anything to make it up for us like a kind of compensation. P2P server has always ben disregarded and it seems like this will go on. Unfort...

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 3:30pm

What they should have earned was game time or crystals, not a currency that we have never heard about... And IMO, yeah you have right to take the rewards they got and this is what you should do to be fair to the other players and give them the rewards they actually DESERVED and WAS ANNOUNCED on the EVENT.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 3:18pm

What makes me and other players upset is that the real rewards were not announced. I am sure more than 1 group would have wanted to participate in such an event if they had known, again, the real/true/correct/original/actual rewards. Also, there are items like bags that give more slot to a player or like give more quest slot and which I think gives an advantage. And of course, there are core morphers that have 3 months time which also give advantage IMO. Yeah, you can get core morphers through A...

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 3:10pm

İmparatorluk Arcona Solaris Birliği

Merhabalar, Arcana Solaris birliği iki yıldır ölü olan Utopie birliği üyeleri geri dönünce Utopie'ye geçiş yaptılar. Server şu anda gayet aktif durumda. Gün içinde 35-40 oyuncu online oluyor ve birçok aktiviteyi yapıyoruz. İttifakta da aynı durum geçerli: iki birlik var ve iki birliğinde günlük 20-25 oyuncu online sayısı var. Bu discord adresinden hem ittifak hem de imparatorluk oyuncularına ulaşabilir ve server hakkında bilgi alabilirsin. Bu arada bu konu kilitlenebilir ya da silinebilir, teşek...