You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 3:42pm

Author: Kutuzov

Subscription Server December 28th 2016

Good to see sub server still alive . Hope you guys get more and more people around . Happy new year peeps

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 5:18pm

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Quoted from "Hiren" Avarice is full of disgusting roleplayers. No wonder they lose all Dominion fights. Expect that this drama fight started empire player from utopie and that you don't know anything about avarice people :/ ya need to RELAX

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:11am

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Aaaay can I enter in this space tourism too? Cause looks like main subj of this thread changed to snowball fight

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 3:32pm

Thinking about coming back, maybe, depends.

Sadly I can't back . My time zone not good enough for this server :/ Maybe if population REALY grow up , I will try it again

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 1:23pm

I wish you luck didiw . Some people should back since 7.0.0 pts showed me new gameplay of our classes

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 8:05pm

League again dead? That's too sad :/ I guess no one left there who I knew

Monday, January 12th 2015, 3:42pm

<New Horizon> Update

Quoted from "Lamka" Alot of the league dont want to pop WH Due to the fact that they dont want to feed the empire and make it so they gear up even faster, most of the time they try to pop SB, or GB, or JC but yeah. i dont know also i hope you guys get second reicn slot next patch

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 3:27am

New, considering giving it a shot.

Quoted from "Gramarye" 1. this equip differences is still enough to make it unbalance. Thinkking that everybody will sometime have the same gs is just stupid. Nvm about CS. 2. Next thing u blind troll forgot is the Playerbase. The matchmaking normally should sort by gearscore to make it fair but on dumb p2p with...lets be friendly and say 50 active players per faction u will never get enough players with the same gear. 3. The Classbalance isnt different than f2p so scouts will kill everything i...

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 4:02am

[P2P] state

Friday, September 12th 2014, 2:42pm

Need more league player

Ew , why most people in league cant relax and do something good together? All i remember is group of French and English speaking people that cant work together.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 7:23am

When does Goblinball Championship End?

Relax... Goblinball champ end after 3 month from begining day

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:51am

(P2P) Best at each class

Soon free sub over and maybe half players will left so you all can pvp with small amount of people

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:27pm

Guild Leaderboard..?

For sure they will , but now lets just wait until they fix payment/bugs