You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, January 18th 2019, 6:55am

Author: Jaxis

Winter Tune: entries submission

Character: Baby Server: Evolution here is my cover "Winter" https://soundcloud.com/babymyself/allods-online-winter i recorded this in 3 different channels. 2 channels for piano and 1 for harp. yes! i really played harp here! also piano. nothing digital in it!

Friday, October 26th 2018, 1:15am

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "levibuba" U can post ingame screenshots? No, the task is to carve a real pumpkin. ik it's interresting but pumpkin is not a common food in my country. yes we have a few pumpkin desserts and meals but they are usually made from canned food. we love its seeds btw. it's really hard to find a real pumpkin and its price is 20-25 € here. so you must guarantee me 1st place if you want me to join this event

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 7:40am

New server name competition!

Server name: "Verge of New Era" "Verge" "Gateway" "Path of Warp" "Archway" "The Bay" "New Challenge" "Keyhole" "To The Future" "Gulf-Stream" Character: Myself Server: New Frontier

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 1:59am

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

Quoted from "PinkiePie" Quoted i heard it will have a graphics update. old computers will need to be replaced Jup, we need Ultra Realistic Graphics! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_0stXQy5w&t=9s i would not worry about that. probably devs gonna use skyforge's game engine for that new warp thing. according to my experience(i am not sure but...) skyforge's game engine is working on multi-core unlike allods. allods' game engine is too old and only working on 1 core. that's why you need minimum ...

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 12:55am

Quoted from "Eddy" """"""""""New class :""""""""" https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8695 really? is it really new? i prefer old ones this should be a joke! we have no idea about that new game which is killing our game. we have not started it yet. not even any idea about "old" classes but a new class announced! hurray!!! https://youtu.be/gkTb9GP9lVI

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 7:00pm

they created skyforge a few years ago. they failed! it seems they decided to remake skyforge with allods graphics and atmosphere. they can't leave all these allods players alone(especially who invested lots of money). they integrated this new allods-skyforge mix game on allods. i am just guessing; they ll add some new classes into that warp thing and they ll merge skyforge with this mixed game a few patches later. after a while we ll see a new patch which cancels old allods. (this is not necessi...

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 3:19pm

Quoted from "u_30721542" can you post sources for the rest of us? because it sounds unrealistic that they will remove the items that people have spent thousands of euros for. try to type "allods 10.0" on youtube search. * i didn't say anything about "removing items." i think they will find a way to compensate people's investments, but i'm sure they also will find a way to neutralize these compensations in course of time. (my personal opinion) ** videos are in russian but you can use subtitle fe...

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 2:54pm

AO 10.0 will be a new game. everything will change. i am not sure if those things they gave to newbies will be useful at 10.0... in the videos i watched, they are saying new game will have 3 classes and 3 races. and no more tab-targeting. maybe they should change the game's name as Allodsforge... R.I.P. Allods... you dont need to be sad about what you missed.

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 3:51pm

Patronage box sale ? ? ?

we could order a better sale! edit: i hated that permission thing for forum threads! i have a big lag problem like some other players when i drop off the mount but i can't share it with people to know if there is a solution about this. let us publish that issue! or bring that russian patch which fix it! i really can't understand why my thread is not allowed!

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:17am

dismount lag

9.0.01.56 bring this patch fast please! sometimes the game is becoming unplayable due to this problem! some people do not have such a problem, but some people do. i am logging in, everything is working perfectly but after a while, every time i drop off the mount, game is freezing for a sec(sometimes more). i am starting all fights with 30% hp because when lag ends i see "blinded screen" or i am under any other control effects. this is a BIG problem which should be fixed immediately!

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:45pm

Patronage box sale ? ? ?

discounted sales come after halloween. so you have to wait a few months keep farming until the end of november ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 2:18am

Sunucu Birleşmesi

birleştirmeyin! kurun ortalaması alınacak diyor. kurlar 2 katına çıkar new frontierde. bırakın kalsınlar orda moblarla başbaşa

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 10:58pm

Coupon for Killer-Kobold

use ticket system for these kind issues. they can't help from here!

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 8:38pm

Psio in 9.1 (for lazy nubs)

GENERAL; - global cooldown is reduced to 1 sec (was 1,5) - damage and healing of all players are reduced by 30% - all support buff skills' cooldowns are reduced to 40 sec. (was 60) 9.1 SKILLS - Meditation (rework): instantly reduces stress by 4/6/8. each skill you use decreases stress by 2 in next 4/5/6 seconds. cooldown: 48/32/24 seconds. - Psionic Shell: adapted to the new damage values. duration: 5 sec (was 8 ) - Mental Link: no longer depends on global cooldown. cooldown at 3rd rank is 1 sec...

Friday, July 20th 2018, 1:36pm

Kur farkı yüzünden ezilen olmayalım!!

ooo oda bişeymi?! avrupalının 1 euroya yediği hamburgeri 15 liraya yiyosun. 10 cente aldığı patatesi 5 liraya alıyosun. kusura bakmayında bu konuda oyun yöneticilerine veya ücretlendirmeye laf söylemek abesle iştigal.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 1:31pm

Where are legend Sektors?

no! don't do that please! let them get crazy!

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 2:14pm

Kiralık Güç!

siz düzeltmiş olmayasınız? ingilizce başlıkta da benzer tartışma var. hani 1-2 kişi görse böyle yırtmaya çalışılır da tüm oyuncuların gördüğü olaydan böyle yırtmaya çalışmak takdir edilesi bir çaba

Monday, July 9th 2018, 9:32pm

New goods in the boutique !

that's good, so many things are cheaper now. it would be better if there were fragile artifacts, expansion tokens, flaming insignias...