You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:08am

Author: malchiornakshur

Unscheduled Maintenance - June 23rd, 2017

I am getting login queues of 70 to 80 people. I think something still must be broken.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 6:33am

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

I hope they fix this issue soon.

Monday, July 4th 2016, 3:55am

Tasks

Name: Mloknhom (Progenitor) (Incarnations are named Ariagrace and ShaylaAbaeir) Server: New Frontier (F2P) Tasks & Achievements Professions ► Create an epic Weapon – 10 points. ► Create an epic Cloth armour piece – 10 points. ► Create an epic Plate armour piece – 10 points. ► Create an epic Leather armour piece – 10 points. ► Create 15 Potions of the same type & quality – 10 points. Life & Recreation ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Go for a cold s...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:12pm

Quoted from "Moriaelini" Calm down...the magic lamp is back! (Sorry...my poor attempt at sarcasm ) Do they really think we are going to rush to top up our accounts after the server had log in issues all day and the admins did not even comment regarding the log in issues?

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 8:58pm

Why can't I sell amalgams to the Currency Exgange NPC ?

Quoted from "Ursula" For real? Lol, that really sucks. Who the hell buys amalgam either way lol Many people buy amalgam when working towards greatness or to upgrade gear. I personally sold a lot of uncommon and rare glyphs and etherium crystals and then bought amalgam for greatness and to upgrade my gear. I currently am not able to sell amalgam or uncommon uncut glyphs because of how the negotiant is set up. I am seeing major issues with how the negotiant is set up. People are more likely to se...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:51am

Cant get on?

I am having the same issue also of not being able to log back in. I was in Goblin ball and everyone was removed from my friends list and then I was kicked from my guild. I was trapped in Goblin ball so I exited the game. But now I cannot log back in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:55pm

MY Load Outs are not saving when I log out or exit the game.

Quoted from "magusnikola" You must run game via Launcher.exe in installation_directory/bin folder instead of My.com launcher. This happened to me and is really annoying indeed. Thank You so much. Running the game from the Laucher.exe instead of through the my.com application fixed this issue.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:41pm

MY Load Outs are not saving when I log out or exit the game.

My load outs get all mixed up when I log out or exit the game. When I log back in my load outs are not the same as how I set them up.