You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 1:32pm

Author: RedCatCZ

I miss old times...

I miss this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKysiNo-yM ❤❤❤❤❤ My the most favorite theme of all times of all games I ever played. Music is very important to connect player with the game on emotional level. No new theme made me feel the same as when I was listening to this theme. I often stayed in the loggin screen listening this music to the end, and then I logged in. More about music: Spoiler Let me talk about music for a little bit. What makes a good music that mekes u connect with the game? I...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:46pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

One question: Why the hell did they kept aoidos race..? Literally the only and the ugliest playable race that does not even fit into his world.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 4:45am

@Retributor Yes, correct. Allods 2 is a different game Update on news: The release of Allods 2 will be delayed for God know how long. According to the poll, players have shown their dissapointment about the combat system. The developer are going to rework it a little bit, so the final version migh look mildly different from what we can see on test server. I am happy aboout this decision, becouse combat system and its animations looks really terrible. They need some inspiration I think. My sugges...

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 8:28am

@Artakha Its lazy piece of work. World desigh is boring and everything looks same and generic, animations are terrible, combat system is amateurish. There is no feel for swinging and hitting, sword had no weight. Swinging effects are overdone and distracting. There are only few places that makes sence and its fairly nice, but the world in general feels soul-less. But its a test server. Maybe the final product will be more yummi, but hype is over on my side. Iam dissapointed.

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:52pm

Now live in Russia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppVq9EAx7A

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:26pm

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

I doub the know where they did the mistake. For me its limited skill tree, and tech-like mounts and gear, and thats the reason I stopepd playing Allods. I agree with Artakhas statement more. They dont write a humble confession, they write about what awaits the characters. I have a big worries that Allods 2 will be even more lobby based (sit in main and sign for skirmish), with even more linear skill trees.

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 6:07pm

Update: Third Class: Stalker (I would say). Looks like we will have only 3 classes avaiable at the end. https://translate.google.com/translate?h…Farticle%3D8721 Melee + Ranged character He can summon 4 invisible helper. Spirits. Each providing different benefits. Wolf - damage, Falcon - CC and survival, Snake - poison, Bear - benefits melee and vitality. One certain talent will allow you to summon 2 helpers spirits.The most versatile character.Very high periodic damage.Very agile so he can easil...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:10pm

I like the idea of not being a hero. Also Allods 2 is closely related to current Allods, and I am sure we will fight with Nihaz there in the future, as they (the devs) say that Allods is only on the begining of its story. But who are we fighting againts aside from monsters? There are no factions. We need some real human opp. Blue team / Red team again? Oh cmon, pls no. U can do better than this! Hopely there will be no lobby like skirmish, cuz this is just lazy and lame approach to a MMORPG that...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 11:01am

Vityaz/knight is basically warrior. So its 4 classes, not 5. Knight, Scout, Witcher, Mage. Maybe its even 3 classes, if we got it wrong, and witcher is replacement for mage.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 1:09pm

New server name competition. Stage 2

Oh cmon, Evolution? New Frontier, Equilibrium, Smugglers Paradise... Evolution... It maybe sounds big and fancy, but this server name simply does not fit to this game.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 10:16pm

@theberliner well, we can see whats coming up, and it does not look good. I mean, I will try it for sure, I am excided that they ve came up with new game mechanics, but I can tell from previuous patches that nothing good but more linear classes awaits us. Also seen it from the vid. Literally premade.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 4:41pm

New server name competition!

Far Lands / Farlands Cirkulara - New Frontier

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 6:02pm

I wish classes had bigger variety of skills to choose from so we could build our dream character. This looks more linear than anything we had b4. This witcher character is fully focused on some sort of dark magic. I wish he had access to elements, astral, vampirism, and melee also, with many kinds of shields and blocks and survival skills etc so player can mix it up, or focus on evading attacks, or big strong attacks, or something of everything while not excelling in anything. U know what i mean...

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 5:01am

I dont know whats happening, but I am getting slowly excided. This could be actualy good, and I can see myself playing in the new WARP instead of original. I just wish there was more classes avaiable, but I guess we can expect them in the following upgrades. Iam just worried about combat system, and hitboxes, and hitreg, cuz in such a games it might be pain in the ass that many companies deal with for years, and Allods devs are kinda new to this.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 6:38pm

Quoted from "Arthox8" https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8687 So, i will stop the game at the 10.0 RIP Allods .. ACTUALLY, I might kinda like it if it applies for all the classes. But I think that we can keep our wide variety of talents. No need for further optimization. Being stuck with 4-5 talents will get boring real fast. I had something like this in my head for a while.. if they want to keep their dirrection of developement and optimiations, they need to make this game more skill base...

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 4:34pm

There is no wipe happening. There will be some kind of warp into the future where only 3 classes are avaiable. Warrior, scout, and mage. This future is somehow connected to your spark level, and your spark level determines your progress in this world. Different line of quests. Different dungeons. Different interface. Old Yasker. Different bag with no items in it. You can bring certain items from this world into original world. You dont need to use this world but u will have less progress in orig...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 4:58am

PVP question

Pvp in Allods is a joke in general. In other mmorpg games or whatever games Iam able to kill top geared players with some effort 1v1. Here u just gotta accept that u either can or cannot kill it, and then go and improve your chsracter so you are the one unkillable. All the characters have a special selfhealing and survival abilities now, making a gap even bigger, leaving a fight with 100% hp.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 1:25am

I would like the game to be translated into Spanish

1 word = Around 0.1$. Gl creating Patreon or something, becouse this will not happen. Developers company is not stupid, I am sure they ve already considered multilanguage option I think that learning english is the best option for everybody.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 12:27pm

Characters rework plz?

@Xeade19 1st: I dont know what are you even talking about and how is this related to what I ve wrote. 2nd: 9.1 will bring nothing but more dissapointment retarding to class changes. I ve read the patch notes, I saw rus videos.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:51am

Characters rework plz?

Like for real. This is the worst skill three we ever had. And how long is it there? For years now... Just remove the god damn aspects. It does not support creativity, aspects are terrible idea, and nobody want it. Give us bunch of skills and rubies related to every specialization so everybody can create his unique character according to his taste. Easy. For example: warrior: offensive branch - every rubie related to damage. Buffs increasing damage around him or only for warr himself, rubies incr...