You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 7:15pm

Author: vidgelo

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler and Black Friday offer! - 23/11/2018

Quoted from "Galldur" I will post pictures before they changed it https://imgur.com/a/PjLmThB They simply forgot to add the part with the Limit on the News and if you want to blame someone for that it was me who told them about that. Team is still on Holidays and thus it will take some time until the Premium Crystals will get delivered.

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 6:41am

Strongbox of the Secret Power - 24/10/2018

Hello, to answer your Question take a look into this Thread.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:10am

Maze Defender Rank

Hello, to be able to upgrade higher than rank 4 you Maze rating has to increase, the higher your rating will be the higher your Maze will be rated. I dont know the excat numbers, but my maze has 600+ rating and is on Nightmare. The higher your maze got rated the higher you can upgrade the rank on your Defenders for example with Nightmare you can upgrade up to rank 18. It starts at Easy which everyone start withs to Medium, High, Very High and Nightmare. When your Maze gets up or downranked you w...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:29am

Strongbox Of The Secret Power Removed from The Rarities Shop

Liebe Spieler, Wir bedauern, dass aus technischen Gründen die Schatulle der Geheimen Kraft für einige Zeit nicht mehr im Raritätenladen erhältlich ist. Sie wird zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt zurückkommen. Wir entschuldigen uns für etwaige Unannehmlichkeiten.