You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:36pm

Author: Allen78

This is how we do it: entries submission

Character Name : Marmotteuh Server : Smugglers Paradise This is what I did during Winter Holidays : Drink-Hangover-MerguezParty Drinking and warming up my friends with some good barbecues. If I win something then i would prefer marks of accomplishment.

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 4:13pm

THe Gibb's sock !

Happy new year ! ! ! 2018 Christmas is oveeeer. Extra sales on this magnifient Gibberling sock ! And this is not any ordinary gibberling walking in the steppes ! No No No, this is the legendary, the incredible, the real "Santaling" or even"Gibber Claus" call him as you like. But what matters is that you can now equip your christmas tree with this wonderful sock. Your little gibbrlings will be amazed about this new feature !! This is also the special edition with Gibber Claus and his new haircut ...

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 10:52am

Rewards for accomplishments

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Russians devs finaly said to release this to our servers, since it will help p2p, they want you to participate in events and now you cry cause people who did attend have the previliege to get Few currency of this new shit before you, if this is what they get when new stuff finaly comes to p2p, honestly, they should just not make anything new for p2p. Hmmm you're wrong, apparently this currency was hidden for a year on the server. Also I think what you can't understand...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:06pm

Quoted from "Lisad" Yes, usually instead of those players can receive subscription time, however, again, it was never mentioned that such thing would happen. It was also not mentionned we would get currency for getting cs items ? And though most of events organised are like this : crystals to get and there is no separation between F2P and P2P. Let's take a recent event you made for halloween event ( https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26086). If it happend at this event that secr...

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:09pm

Hello, Yesterday we've learn about this event and about it's secret currency (thanks Dragagon by the way for posting information about it). Now comes the first question. What would have happend if dragagon or his group mates didn't tell anything about this ? Hmm well we'll never know. Anyway it was and it is important for me to writte about it because this kind of attitude from my.com was the "too much". Let me explain myself. But first, it's important for me to clarify things about the situatio...