Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 12:16am

Author: xslayartistx

Vigor drops substantially

Mounted? I noticed resistances etc are different when mounted also

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:16pm

Looking for a guild!

Quoted from "Didel" Hai, I'm Didel from NA imp side and I've played the game since beta (manymany years ), looks like Ascendancy is not the guild it used to be anymore, so I've decided to move on and find another guild where I'll fit it. I'm very dedicated player and one of the most loyal members a guild can find. Soo, now that the patch is upon us and I'm coming back to the game, I'd be happy to join a guild where I can share all the joys and cries with others! Didel baby, where you going?! qq

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:22am

Got a feeling...

Quoted from "Nyarlathotep" Yeah, everything so far felt much more responsive and enthusiastic. Let's hope they'll continue this way and solve the current problems as soon as possibly. Amen to that!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:53am

Got a feeling...

That this is gonna be epic, for the first time ever? the maintenance has finished earlier than expected and they are already working on log in issues. Liking it so far. Hai All!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:10pm

Allods 5.0 Trailer

Came.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:57pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Yinyami69" While waiting for the maintenance to be done......so i decided to post pics From NA server *league* Yaminoshisai Elf Priest Mrgibbs Gibb warrior *based on my adorable dog* Bemytoy Kanian Engineer *soon to be* Fair play.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:41pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "aina92pl" Quoted from "xslayartistx" Hey there Advertising yourself for all the sexy chicks? Ill buy for 1kg -Decen Couldn't afford me folks.