You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 7:41pm

Author: Yokatan

Help with leveling build!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" before i had 2 specs & perm free respec i always had hellion AND lurker on R3 so i could do whatever i want, it was a hybrid build which perfectly fitted my needs Bro, can you post the rest of essential skills and rubys you think i will need until leveling to 60 with that build? just a skeletal of the more importants? thx! #EDIT... forget.. i didnt saw the answear of @reeah19

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 7:31pm

Summy or Healer?

Cool! actually im using the Charge of my paladin, should I change to bee swarm so? i think i can do more dmg with the dmg + the knock down with the minion.

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:39pm

Summy or Healer?

Thx bro, appreciate your comparison! So i think i will choose the Summoner by now, i think my Warden racial skill "Natural Balance" will be best used with him too..

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 5:57pm

Summy or Healer?

Thanks guys! if somebody else wants to express your opinion here you're welcome!

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:44pm

Summy or Healer?

Thx mate! and you know if in 6.0 patch the summy will continue better than healer for pve heal?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 7:59pm

Summy or Healer?

Hey guys, greetings! So.. I have a question! I actually have a Paladin and a Warden, but idk, im a little disapointed with them right now.. so.. lets start.. In all mmosrpg that I usually play I prefer to be healer, but at the moment I have runes 766/666 and DONT have patron 5, so do not know if it would make me a good healer compared with others I see out there .. but anyway, I'm with a space for a new reincarnation and would help choosing between the healer and the summoner, aimed at end game,...

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:17pm

Hey Guys! anyone have notices about the 6.0 patch? who will be overpowered, who will be nerfed? i only can find patches notes im RU and cant understand using the translator.. thx!

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:22pm

Please Welcome the Brazilian Community!

Th...an..k..s Sorry guys, my ping is too high!