You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 7:04am

Author: Cerealkiller

Ticket submitted ...No response

Hello, I have submitted a ticket as to what i need to do. I have yet to recieve a response. My email address is linked to my work email address and i plan to resign at the end of may....what do i need to do to rectify this? once i am gone from this job the email address will no longer be valid. Please respond

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 6:26pm

Did astral get a crap ton harder?

yea maybe that was it. cause man everything was getting one shot. couldnt get past the first pull without major issues. just seemed harder than s21 which i ran an hour before.

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 9:11am

TBH they were tough ones stat increase health increase and damage increase but rowdy was gettin demolished never seen anything like it just seemed really really tough compared to previous

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 7:56am

So i been solo running s14 with mercs for a long time and tonight i went with a few appropriately geared people and mercs and everything was getting one shot. did something happen? seems waaaaay harder than it should be this include animality and rhaps etc etc

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:49am

Bard in 5.0.2 R.I.P

Quoted from "Noizz" it's about time but at the same time took them so long to do some major chages... anyways let's see which class they will make OP than :p Scouts and paladins

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:49am

Muting Players ingame for using world shout.

I just really dislike the fact that you get auto pulled into skirmishes.... This too me makes me more upset than gear difference... when people que and leave. add the choice to join. in so doing help minimize the people leaving.... i am curious if the old trick of using two computers or accounts or sandboxing to log into one faction to que and leave is still happening... I remember Players would do that back on the NA server just to gain the advantage for their raid.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:26am

Bard in 5.0.2 R.I.P

Not quite sure why people think bard is the most op dps is still below that of a mage. i feel it is anyway(granted a good bard is very formidable). I enjoy the bard class and have played nothing but bard since they came out.. The changes of the next patch will in fact affect its out put but I look forward to this challenge. many of the changes to skills are skills i have tried out but chose not to use so no big deal there. Flying blade is now a combination of damage which would make putting down...

Monday, August 11th 2014, 1:51am

Photo contest - Bring Allods to the real world! - Submission thread

kinda obvious but i have plenty of these around my house and a few more just for fun didnt take the pic tho but i thought was kinda cool when i saw it ok ok ill stop after this one ANyway i thought this is what you all were looking for i didnt add any descriptions or reasons why i felt it was obvious as to what i saw Just Give Discordance the premium crystals whenever youre ready

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:16pm

Purchase incomplete

I am waiting for transactions to show up... i made a purchase the first time but nothing happened so i thought it was my connection so i did it again and still nothing happened... i did this four times 40 minutes later 3 of the four attempts to make this purchase shows up as pendingon my bank statement i will wait another 20 minutes before i submitt this ticket. just to make sure the last attempt does not show up as pending

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:28pm

Purchase incomplete

no bank US

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:19pm

Purchase incomplete

I paid for cash shop currency.. the amount has been deducted from my bank account but i have no currency. please advise

Monday, July 28th 2014, 7:55am

Found a bug (Falling through the allod)

I have been performing the daily quest for dragons tears. In igsh when you kill lost souls I was able to consistently fall through the allod whenever i attack the mentioned mobs with the Dead city trinket "emblem of priordial chaos" every time i use it on a mob i fall through the allod. this happens now 6 out of the last 7 times ive used it... I wanted to make sure it wasnt an isolated incident now that it has happened so often i felt it should be noted

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:45am

Weapon smithing.... cannot progress

yea i have the lvl 20 items next one is lvl 41+ all the upgrades on it just the craftables from lvl 23 and up i cannot craft the others below are no problem.... derp just double checked i think i bought the next level stuff but sold it right back.... anyway thx buuhuu you were right

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:05am

Weapon smithing.... cannot progress

So i started leveling Weaponsmithing. i am at level 26 WS currently... According to the recipes i need iron components and coal to make the gear items at this level... I have both components and coal. but i am not allowed to hit the craft button. How do i get around this? or am i missing something?

Friday, June 13th 2014, 3:31am

[Lag and connection issues] I hope Im not alone

Yea Green ping, and green performance but still get lag and disconnecting a lot. Lag every 30 seconds or so and a DC about once every 15 to 20 minutes. My computer rig is newly rebuilt and more than capable of handling Allods, internet connection is good. I went through the personal logs and did what was recommended and still same issues.... Sorry Allods team I know it is not your intention nor is it your desire to have to deal with such vague issues, but after playing this game for so long and ...

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 1:28am

[Lag and connection issues] I hope Im not alone

Games been really laggy lately getting dc'd a lot and my.com wont connect to server for several minutes. Anyone else experiencing this? TBH its irritating as all hell and makes me want to not play.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:07am

error 403 cant transfer

Man I hope you get that fixed soon Nabe. Good luck buddy Discordance

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:13am

Im lost at this point

thanks for taking the time. well some friends told me to use the old NA launcher but that directs me to the account transfer page and then to the webzen website so that was a dead end. the EN launcher give me the mail.ru does not have a registered program message. i use windows 7 as my OS took your advice on changing name so thanks again there. ill try getting the launcher to work by what you posted

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:51am

Im lost at this point

Ok so a list of issues im having 1 no addons 2 action bar keeps resetting 3 tips for new players and experienced players keeps coming up 4 fellow guild mates are telling me to pin the launcher to the bar.... dont know what that means 5 guildies telling me to go to my.com launcher in the hardrive and launch from there... no my.com folder in allods folder oh almost forgot the allods en launcher does not have a registered program do i need to do a clean reinstall?