You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 3:50pm

Author: vedran

An Appeal for More People

@Bluescarlet You can get over all those stuff as fast as you got used to them. It was same for me, when i started p2p i missed so many things but after a while i forgot they exsist an just enjoyed equality

Friday, February 20th 2015, 1:14pm

Avarice downed the Clockwork Knight

This lig vs imp war is usless...there is 0 comepetiton,0 pvp and zero skilled people. I am sory to say this but during xmass free time i played, and it was so bad. Ligs were teribad, imps even worse but it didnt noticed as much coz of huge gear diference (at least not to those lig), those wardens and that guy you all so adore shaffu or w/e with same gear set he wouldnt be even a chalange. Maybe reason for that is lack of pvp. The way i see it only now when ex AM people came back in to game (like...

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 5:57pm

Allods Online 2.

I would play that game. I am planing to play SF but like you said i also love 2 faction style mmos. Playing BGs vs people with who you go to instances or hang out with is not fun at all and there is no wolrd pvp. Ofcourse it is still to early to say anything for SF in this stages (maybe guild vs guild system provides more competition then allods) but i would defently play Allods 2. Im sure game would be amazing and yes they could make cash shop less OP and more "vanity" like.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:57am

Avarice downed the Clockwork Knight

I dont get it....what hapend to all those imps that outgeared you all

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 12:52pm

how do i save for mount early

Run mate....run while you can and dont look back... Or go sub server

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 3:42pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

If it took you guys this long with hundreds of thousands dollars spent means this is imposible on p2p. GZ on kill!!!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:31pm

Language Idea.

I agree with Dala...learn to speak fing english!!!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 12:22am

[P2P] state

Ganking is part of the game...no1 should be blamed for doing it, if you cant deal with it leave it or do something to improve yourself

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:00pm

[P2P] state

While i was playing imps owned all aspects of the game...Cheui werent you imps side at that time? Anyway, you have to fight back at some point. If you are alone with someone ofc you will stop, the point is to bring everyone from your faction to fight, not just you and your friend. At the end if there is no chalange at all why even play, allods is not casual friendly game and you cant play it like that.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:52pm

[P2P] state

This thread is sad....for all ligs, there is always a point in fighting back even if you are badly outgeared. I am constantly calling you all to KoE for pvp, i dont understand why are you so afraid to get killed by some imps, its not like you will die in real life. I enjoy pvp and i always will even if my oponent is better then me(it is the best way to learn). Go to KoE, chalange them,zerg them, take 5 to 10 ppl and kill the one that is farming you can do it. At the end it is all about fun, so w...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 5:43pm

Still empty?

Yes i am Myst...who are you?

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:44pm

Still empty?

Do BGs pop? Post some videos...how is situation in MI?

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 7:09pm

[Subscription] Server first Tep kill by Anger Management

Do you still have to farm those <snip> zone for gear 5h per day to stay in competitive mode? If not il come back, if yes <snip> allods

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:17am

Welcome scouts

Hello! Antoneta f2p Vedran P2p