You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

Yesterday, 7:45pm

Author: Arushieru

leveling problem

am level 80 healer Xadaganian Inquisitor there is no way to level up people say level up using your private allod which is problem I don't have one yet the second method is the maze which I think no one will take me cause my low runes they wanna do a fast run maze and not waste there time resurrecting me every sec why allods team didn't add new quests so we could at least level up ? I wanna use this chance before the smile of fortune is over yesterday someone said will gonna help but it didn't s...

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 4:02pm

Pre-patch Maintenance: 13/03/19

Niiiice I only needed 10 min to download 2.0GB my internet speed is 12MB

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 12:04am

Allods Online memories

but whats the different between crusader and paladin aren't they both have same similarities ?

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 7:46pm

Chance for the Newbie players

Quoted from "ertil" Killing mobs with much lower level than your doesn't give any exp. Just go to higher level zones. Enabling mercenaries in low level astral can make it useful. Now time needed to gather party makes it completely not comparable to Time Void. you know I cant go higher zones with low level like example am lvl 35 I cant do nothing on lvl 40 map I dont whats the idea for not using merc in the low lvl astral

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 10:08pm

New Collector’S Editions Added! - 13/12/2018

Shit I lost I got the most likes but they didnt even read my story they just ignored it

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 6:27pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" @Arushieru Everything that has Piled up since 24th of december to 10th of Janurary or so are being worked on, you dont know they Also have Vacation on Christmas like everyone else? You will understand if you have a Job. Doesn't Lisad have job or Christmas too ? cause he is the only one making competitions in the forum beside the job is not excuse we all have jobs not him only also not only me I asked him a lot of people did and if he in vacation he could handle it to ...

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 3:30pm

Quoted from "Drakdish" @ Ousskaragul You still have time to particiapte you just made a competition with no results and you suddenly disappeared and your not answering our questions has the competition been canceled or what ? cause you have taken why too long with the results

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 3:35pm

Quoted from "Drakdish" Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Triumph» Collector's Edition and «Victory Day» Collector's Edition! Check out these Collector's Editions video reviews from players McFirense and Kappa! Don't miss the Collector's Editions Giveaway on our official Facebook pages! Allods Online // Allods Online France // Allods Online Germany // Allods Online Turkey We'll also be hosting another C...

Friday, December 28th 2018, 10:06pm

F2P vs. P2P server

I know a lot of player they spend over 5k euro in the game can you tell me how much will cost having full level 13 runes and a lot of mounts and scrolls and everything ? it will cost more and actually saying it cost 5k is bet of joke I could say I have seen in my life paying 50k euro for a game and most of them were friends of mine

Friday, December 28th 2018, 5:22pm

F2P vs. P2P server

for me I don't know anything about p2p but for f2p I don't advice you or if you wanna play you have to spend like daily 5k euro or more in the game beside f2p has become shit cause of high prices lack of gold and strong player dominating the weakest one is a dude with full lvl 10 runes 1C = 4959 .. nobody can effort that much so what they do they just cash shop thats all I mean wither you do koe or skirmish or tka cave how long it will take you to farm over 20mil ? it will be the rest of your li...

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 3:59pm

Quoted from "Drakdish" @ Ousskaragul You still have time to particiapte when the results will come ? cause I feel it took too long

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 7:27pm

add armorsmith insignia

Quoted from "Sideer" There is something like this already in game. It is called Petrified Core. Just turn it for Core with class that can use all those unusable by You armor types. This allows unlimited switches between primary and core class (as long as core doesn't expire), all items are morphed during that change-> switch to mage, equip cloth, switch to war and done, it is plate now. Quoted from "Sideer" So You see Your request is already in game... just quite expensive to get. why do I chan...

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 4:02pm

add armorsmith insignia

we all understand when you loot a weapon in astral that's not suitable to your class you can use a weaponsmith insignia to change it to your class weapon but why allods didn't put an an armor insignia that allows you to change it like example from plate to cloth or leather and so on isn't gonna be nice thing? see its just a simple suggestion not that much hard Do you all agree with me?

Monday, December 17th 2018, 10:04pm

Quoted from "Drakdish" @ Ousskaragul You still have time to particiapte I think he didn't ask about participation he was asking about when the results will announced ?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 10:17pm

The New Fair of the Free Traders

if I loan 2k euro that's mean I need 8k AED that's to much expensive

Friday, December 14th 2018, 8:10pm

Cryatal Exchange problem

will that's a selfish thing to do you see the way I see is that you better purchase to get a better chance

Friday, December 14th 2018, 6:42pm

The New Fair of the Free Traders

yeah and its only for the purchasers while other players can watch without enjoying any single event of this selfish game

Friday, December 14th 2018, 6:34pm

Cryatal Exchange problem

I wanted to try my luck about this fair of free traders thing so they said I need a 20 premium crystals to get the ticket when I decided to exchange a 20 crystals into 20 premium crystals it didn't allow me to do it I don't know whats the problem either its a bug in the game or allods team don't want us to enjoy the game and decided to make every event for the purchasers players only while other can just stand and watch you see I cant press the accept button they turned off on purpose cause they...

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 5:17pm

Astral loot

So far in my entire life playing allods I was asking who came up with idea of not looting in astral ? was the point giving us 196 keys most of my equipment either from Al Rihat or from auction house .. please bring the old looting system I wasted 196 keys and I didn't get a single thing from astral and I believe a lot of players agree with me

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:13pm

Character reset

what will happen if I reset a level 80 character without using a coremorpher? Does it really return from level 80 too 4 ?