You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 12:29am

Author: eXplicity

English guilds on league side.

We're indeed talking more large guilds. As far as small guilds are concerned, I have seen a guild called 'REVOLUTION' in cap locks on the league side, no idea what language they speak (I play Empire side), there is also a guild of 3 people on the empire side called 'Equality' containing 3 German players who used to be part of Utopie but quit.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 10:00pm

English guilds on league side.

That would be correct. As of now, on the league side, you have Ze Beer who are primarly french with some tukish players, and Insidious who are german. On the empire side, you have Omniscient that is english speaking and Utopie who has a french core with turkish players and a few english ones.

Friday, June 24th 2016, 10:26pm

Task Force: Entry Submission Thread

Character name: eXplicity Faction: Empire Server: P2P Smuggler's Paradise Win a Goblinball match – 10 points. Kill the final boss of a non-raid Allod/Dungeon with a full group of non-mercenaries – 10 points. Create 15 Potions of the same type & quality – 10 points. Kill any raid boss and dance on their corpse – 10 points. Create an epic Plate armour piece – 10 points. Complete a Time-Void – 10 points. Done on my Reinc Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. In full class-costume (any tier), sa...

Friday, June 10th 2016, 8:19pm

OLD player returning to this game

Welcome back to Allods. The P2P server is definitely worth it. There is no item shop and the content is therefore balanced and offer a fair challenge. The population is indeed low so you probably won't see many players as you are leveling up, but once you hit level cap, you can expect to be able to do different content everyday with friends as you join a guild. The league side is currently more populated and stronger in general. The empire side, on the other end, is slowly growing and has the mo...

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 9:30pm

Looking for friends.

There is also this thread here on the P2P Forum related to the same guild in the Steam forum post: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…threadID=10916&

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 6:26pm

looking for guilds

If you are on the empire side, then Omniscient, being the only official english speaking guild, would be a good fit for you. http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…threadID=10916&

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 6:32pm

should i come back to p2p serve?

I do believe it, yes. Those who do not want to have to spend tons of money in order to be competitive and want to play with adult players will find their share on the p2p servers.

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 3:37pm

should i come back to p2p serve?

With the new cash shop items on the F2P server, more players are and will be coming to the P2P server so I believe it is worth it and that you should come back if you like the game and want a fair experience. The league side current;y has more players than the empire side which is why I would recommend joining the Empire side just to balance it out and allow both factions to have a good time. If you do, check out Omniscient guild, the only official English speaking guild on the Empire side. We'd...

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 9:34pm

Omniscient

The guild is growing well with not only quality players but also quality individuals. We hope more like those can join us soon so we can have fun together and work towards a common goal.