You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

Today, 7:23am

Author: Rayofsshadow

New to play

Engineer Heals more than Bard, and atm for offensive Engineer best, for Defensive, Bard is better in my oppinion, both Priest and Summy "Can" apply Temporal acceleration as buff but none realy "buff" people

Today, 7:20am

leveling problem

People have been leveling by using their Own mazes queueing up for "Test", and fixing their maze so they have ONLY groups with 2 or more with the "Apathy" debuff which turns the mob to stone and take Significantly more dmg (1 shot ish) Its easy to ask someone to Help u. I got help on my reinc from a Random player cuz I asked nicely I went from 80-85 in 10ish mins cuz his first group was 5 with Apathy. He inv me to party , queue, he leave, u kill group with One aoe ability, u leave, he inv, queue...

Today, 7:16am

Mysterious Lands Suggestions

Yeah for the Bombers u need to Manualy use the "Attack" ability from Mercs u have

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 12:34am

Allods Online memories

Crusader is for warp not allods online

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 5:27pm

Take name of player

I mean I have a lvl 9 which I havent been on since 2014, just saying it can be someones alt,whos been playing on another char and has been more active than u.

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 2:45am

Extend the Crystal Chips sale, now that the BC sale is back

112 PC x 1.3 = 145.6 BC per 560 CC from sale (3.85ish per bc), Is worse than when it was 480 cc for 90 bc sale (5.33ish per bc), and yes Free Trader Tickets have beter ratios than Sale for cc, just as Prophetic cards have (Varies 5-7 per bc).

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 5:24am

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

just read update, it says what the classes are called

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 11:45pm

[BUG]Ammer buff does not affect Fury/Anger

The buff disappear if u leave zone, but yeah since anger is removed it dont buff anything, they should change it to fury

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:30pm

Warden ranking in pvp? (Support)

Thats only if u are at a competetive lvl with a Team, generaly speaking when ur alone and queue up for stuff, support warden is one of the best, its only when u have a team and try to be competetive it is good as FH cuz other classes brings better stuff than a support warden

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:27pm

fix what? you didnt point out any question or problem

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:25am

There is no Anger anymore, and when tooltip is saying anger it means Fury, like on Trinkets

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:23am

Rate my heal build

Yeh they work, but as he Mentioned he wanted aoe healing in PvP, and when he is AoE healin Deter is easy to maintain and thus more effective than prof

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:21am

Warden ranking in pvp? (Support)

Its because most ppl dont know how to Play it, its one of the strongest atm if u were to 1v1 or bg´s, its dps is mediocre + debuffs´but it has one of the best survivabilty of them all.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:16am

Rate my heal build

You need the stat rubies, well of life sucks, true friend ruby very usefull, and u need resistances in pvp for decrease of dmg and lowering martyr cd, 250 caution 250 surv , alot of resistances 15-20% of each, 250/300 crit dmg, 250 DA 250/300 swift and I like going 1/2/4 ratio on prof deter brut U pretty much spam everything, dont wait for ppl to go low u could skip Breath of the forest rubies on the right side and only use it for urself(45% dmg reduction when used for urself), but if ur going a...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 3:50am

Smugglers Paradise population

I am Lvling a p2p char whisper me if u wanna lvl with me ;P

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 5:41pm

greatness title

Yeah new portraits depending on Spark lvl now, the Higher the Cooler at 100+ or so resets to small but with Extra tweeks then will look rly cool at 190