You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 8:06am

Author: shyneea

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Quoted from "Azir" Noah You over do it with you replies thats what fake is trying to tell you with "Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far." a simple reply is all thats needed not a huge reply that sounds like its coming from a professor of high end college, though I could be wrong. Plus its With Why do you type VVhat and not What or VVay when its Way is your W key broken? not trying to be mean just asking is all. Thank you Azir

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:13pm

Boring

Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far. All you said was in vain and waste of time. Noah! You know that i don't like talking to you. As i said, do not make me open this topic again. Ty

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 3:04pm

Quoted from "shyneea" Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners! your vvork vvas rly good but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vv...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:08pm

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners! your vvork vvas rly good but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vvill look on dragagon o...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 10:18am

astonished mood

I don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners!

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 10:34pm

New Year event

Name: Fake Server: Evolution Painted with acrylics on a glass globe: For more pictures, see the links below: #mce_temp_url# #mce_temp_url# #mce_temp_url# #mce_temp_url# #mce_temp_url#

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:26pm

:O

Quoted from "Ousskaragul" https://allods.mail.ru/march_collectors_edition.php Please give meeee Oh wow! Looking good!

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:48am

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Quoted from "GenAlexander" Quoted from "shyneea" For how long it will be available the old collector's edition (for example awakening or both editions)? Maybe reminding them that old collector's edition is still available is not such a great idea. Dunno, i need that old CE and i just wanna know if i still have time to buy it.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:14am

Old coolector's edition

Hello guys, For how long it will be available the old collector's edition (for example awakening or both editions)? Thank you

Monday, October 10th 2016, 6:58pm

Comunity Contest: Costume Assembly

Name: Artemiza Server: New Frontier Screeshots: Love ya ! Artem

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:32pm

Swimsuit Contest

Artemiza- New frontier- EN Swimsuit: Moonlight Pearl