You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, June 26th 2015, 4:09am

Author: shamanatdawn

Invisible characters

I did reply back. DirectX is up to date Yes, progressive DL finished, I started it and went to work. Lowered my graphics to low and still the same. I can see males at creation, but once in game he's gone unless i attack or jump/fall

Friday, June 26th 2015, 2:32am

Invisible characters

I got a response which was this; Go to antivirus settings, click the tab "Troubleshooting" and remove the checkbox from "Enable hardware-assisted virtualization". I am using AVG, and I cannot see this option anywhere

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 4:45pm

Invisible characters

got an email from tech support.. all it said was thank you wth

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 4:00am

Invisible characters

Done all of that to no avail... Sent a ticket.

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 7:45pm

Invisible characters

How do i go about repairing the client? I don't see anything that denotes such a thing.

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 3:42am

Invisible characters

So, I decided to try AO again, after a complete download and install, I go to create a character, and all the female models only appear for a moment when I select a class. They do their animation and vanish. Male models stay, but females disappear. I do not have AVAST! Video drivers are up to date I combed the forums with a search, and i tried everything suggested...except the link people kept posting for more advice, as it says the link/post is no longer there. I am at a loss. Hopefully someone...