You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 1:23pm

Author: hamuud0

Music themes

What is the Music theme of umoir skytower ? its soo epic help appreciated sry for bad english

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:04pm

Check this out

What is better melee healer or caster in pve And is healer good at healing this patch

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 7:20am

Mana

Hi, i wanna know if warden is really mana dependent this patch , i mean all classes can fight endlessly this patch without any mana porblems . does warden still have these or he can still heal/ damage without worrying about mana

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:44pm

[Bard] stuck at a quest lvl 65

Quoted from "Gramarye" Quoted from "Aionwen" Quoted from "Gramarye" maybe ur rota is wrong.. but depends on rubies Quoted from "Gramarye" pls try: flying blade -> disharmony x3 -> solo -> dancing -> singing -> repeat Quoted from "Gramarye" ? Theres no reason to start without solo. Also if u cast flying blade for early burst u still want to follow it up with 2 Cresendos nad not 3 dissharmony. However I would recommend not to spam Dissharmony until max tempo. Just use it between every etude as a ...

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:40pm

i think ill just time void till level 70 with time void gear , then ill do dane

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:38pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" have you activated aspect of attack...? if that was the problem i wouldn't be posting

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:41pm

a healer can help me but he should be level 65 and has the same quest , because a level 70 can't come he will get phased out

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:41am

Hey , i am having problems leveling my level 65 bard , stuck on "in the clouds of smoke" quest , after i go up the ladder that monster is way too strong deals way too much damage and i die with his health at 40% youre going to say bard deal damage by rotations .. so here is the one i am using : solo - disharmony till full tempo - dancing - singing - flying - cresendo and repeat ,,, using potions , pots and activated patronage runes 443 offence 311 defence tried changing still didn't work i am us...

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 6:19pm

Check this FH build

Quoted from "rokkoo525" http://tr.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!112...3…wwjlwdd/CONIROG LOL , REALLY ?

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 6:03pm

Check this FH build

Hey ,,,, I just want to know wheither this can work as a fullhealer in pve and what are the stats i should get ? http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!113...2…wdzzwdd/KUUSRCG

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 6:41pm

Launcher and my.com center problems ... i can't enter my game

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "hamuud0" and i already have the game why is it downloading ? You need to tell your launcher where is your "Allods Online EN" Folder : index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=828 wait acually its not working its still downloading the game and do you

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 6:22pm

Download problem

Quoted from "u_6286844" hello i have a problem downloading the game , the download is OK for about 5 minutes then "My.com Game Center" freezes and become 'not responding' any clue what's the reason for this ? or if there is any Full client download like same i searched the internet i couldn't find anything ... btw i am using win 7 64 bit ultimate

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:24pm

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "hamuud0" and i already have the game why is it downloading ? You need to tell your launcher where is your "Allods Online EN" Folder : index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=827 ok i fixed that ty so much .... now how to fix this : http://imgur.com/8cTJvYE

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:13pm

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" hm thats wierd, i think to many players are now downloading the launcher so the server has problems, try after a few minutes again pls. it was from a long time ago , thats why i use game launcher not the my.com launcher and i already have the game why is it downloading ? ty for help

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:06pm

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" don´t klick on "Install" and try again pls check this plz : http://imgur.com/8cTJvYE

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:02pm

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" try to use the my.com launcher, that will work yeah i thought so , but i said that i had the game before i download the my.com so its downloading the game again while i already have it .... and it crashes so i can't use it please help (

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 4:47pm

Launcher not working.

oh me too acually i acually made a post about it seems its not me alone

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 4:45pm

Hi . so i am an allods player , few weeks ago my computer HDD crashed so i formatted my comp and installed my.com center but when i opened it , stays normal for about 20s and then its not responding ...... so i mistakingly opened my D drive to see that allods wasn't removed from my comp so i used the launcher to open since i couldn't use my.com center , i used it till today , so i opened my launcher and it said it had a script error , and it gave me this URL : http://img.staticmy.com/p/mch/d/0.8...

Friday, October 30th 2015, 5:35pm

Leveling issues

Quoted from "Gwiniel" It will get easier once you pass the "magic barrier" of level 40 and open Gipat after Yazes - until that it's grinding, grinding and more grinding. There will be few zones like Kirah, Isle of Revelation, Frontier, Wandering Isle and Pearl Ring where you need to grind again for a bit but not as massively as you need to grind in levels 25 to 40. ty , but kira is the bitchest -sorry- map and i have to grind there ? wth ... and btw ty for the help i am almost pass the hard par...

Friday, October 30th 2015, 4:18pm

Leveling issues

Hey , I am a level 39 Bard , i have experience in the game , and i noticed that at all levels starting from 25 till 39 *my level* i need to grind till i level up at all levels i finished all quests and i had 75%+ but i am now level 39 with 20% exp , and out of quests is it a problem ? i try finding quests it finds nothing all quests are done , looking at the maps all quests are made - except for a quest at coba , and one at yazes shard 1 missing quest , at coba its an important one , and at yaze...