You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:01am

Author: user_1171090

Tournament of Blood Feedback

Quoted from "Penance" Quoted from "user_1171090" just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny. other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament. And by who might that be ? i've never seen anyone beat me solo han...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:57pm

Author: user_1171090

Tournament of Blood Feedback

just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny. other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament.