You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:38pm

Author: guillotelp

Forum name

I wanna be clear, YES, you (or who manage this kind of stuff) changed back my forum username, since i changed some time ago to LoganV and now i have the older username again. Thanks for your response Gladia, i ask this because i wanna to participate more on forums. If you really cant do this, dont worry its all ok.

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:34pm

Forum name

I changed it some time ago (after of 2014 of course), but was changed back again automatically (reset?) for forum short time ago. Please can you change it back to LoganV? thanks. PD:sorry about my english.

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 10:07pm

Forum name

Hello, guys, i noticed that you changed my forum username. How i can change it back to be the same i use on game since 2008? (my name was LoganV is what i wanna use) thanks.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:13am

Adaptive shell almost for free

Thanks man. I was worried since i dissasembled all muy Shells . When you activate adaptive Shell you don longer need the old Shell, only to obtain those skills

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:02pm

Adaptive shell almost for free

Excuse me. I usted muy adaptive Shell Core and after that i dissasembled allí muy shells ( that Count as mounts) i did that after noticed i can only use one atte one time. For example. I couldnt use exarkh Shell And adaptive ay same time. Im using adaptive now plus the augmentations i got from shells dissasembled. I did all ok?

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 9:58pm

p2p time with ingame crystals

Thanks Gladia, hope they can fix this soon so i can try p2p.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:44pm

Yeah yeah of course ..........

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:41pm

But seems like they dont like much the idea of people going p2p right?

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:40pm

Yeah but i wanna buy sub time with ingame crystals if this is allowed of course, if not, i stay on f2p np

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:36pm

Lets see if they fix this "error" soon...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:32pm

I never buyed p2p time, first time i try to do it...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 5:41pm

Thanks man, hope they "fix" this soon so i can try p2p...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 5:36pm

Thanks man. I already checked that page, but all the options appears as dissabled. I thinked that was something about my browser but i try with chrome and firefox and have same result, all options dissabled. I upped an image of the screen i see when i click that page.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 5:14pm

Hey guys. Its possible to buy subcription time with ingame crystals (bc) and how? thanks a lot.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:43pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

This is my first post in forums. I play the game since 2008 with an scout called LoganV. I saw Allods staff taking bad decisions, but this is without doubt the worst move i saw in this game. At least, give Pat5 to f2p old account people. Try to fix this or when all new patch fever pass, you will have a big problem with all old people quitting.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:23pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Cheguevra Server: New Frontier Suggested Name: Reckoning