You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 7:56pm

Author: Raelyn

Account transfered; odd characters

That's okay. I tended to be rather quiet anyway. Also, the issue was resolved and support was able to get the correct account for me. Yay!

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 8:27pm

highest in demand for healing?

For endgame content, what class is highest in demand for healing? I've seen some comments about warden being as strong (or stronger) for healing purposes than the healer class. With the latest patch, I am curious if that is still true? My personal preference is for a elven priest, spec'd FH . But considering the racial abilities, that may not be the best choice. Ideas?

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 8:31pm

Ok, thank you both. I thought that might be the case, but it doesn't hurt to check if you all have any ideas, right? I've sent another ticket. Hopefully, something will come from it. Also, hi Gwiniel! I don't know if you remember me, it's been so long, so it's fine if you don't.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 2:57am

Is it possible that the account that was transfered was from the Nezeb server? (Did the server names change?) I had been on Tensess.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 1:18am

So I submitted a ticket to transfer my old, really old, account, and I got a response very quickly, by which I was happily surprised. BUT... When I logged in on my account, only one of the characters was mine. Well, sort of. The race had changed from elf to kanian. There are five other characters, which are, to the best of my knowledge, not mine. There is a possibility that a couple of them are characters I created once upon a time, the names seem like something I might have done, but they didn'...