You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

Today, 2:22am

Author: PunisherSy

How to get back to skipped zones?

ummmm... first of all there's a restriction of new maps, however it's a level cap rather a finishing of all quests, the questing is made that you complete quests and do some farming mobs or repeatables to level up, the easy way is ofc folios of knowledge, but as you progress in game the +30k exp is useless you'll have to spend a lot in order to level up so you should use other alternatives as +20% exp guilds and order events if you're on an reincarnation or Smile fortune from the staff. the mech...

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 1:46pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Devout Pilgrim - 22/02/19

A friendly reminder: the month you mentioned will end in 8 days.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 10:23pm

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

many people told me that the graphic is better with same FPS, maybe they've changed the game engine someone was talking that they'll put skyforge engine as its a multi core one and allods was a single core. I'm happy that the game is still running on my wooden PC xD

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 4:22pm

GG well done

and do you really think that mycom will do anything about this ? even if you submit ticket with 100% proof you'll get some sort of what: " After our review of this information, we may institute reprimands such as written or verbal warnings, as well as additional account service changes up to or including account suspensions of temporary or permanent nature." and there's a "may" which will lead to the fact they will do absolutely nothing.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 3:17pm

Ghostly Training Camp

So in short this is the new maze in patch 10, only for 3 players. The has auras, and its mobs can be configured just like AutoChess custom game of Dota2.

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 9:47am

Extend the Crystal Chips sale, now that the BC sale is back

Quoted from "Jaxis" 50% discounted fragile 10 rune costs 20 tickets and giving 1600 cc. it's pretty common loot. with discounted tickets each cc costs 0,14625 bc. in another saying 1600 cc cost 234 premium bc. same ratio for 11s and so on... 1600ccs cost 320bc with cc sell. if you buy 2x 10 stacks tickets = 252bc 4x 5 stacks = 272bc. (no sense) so... still cheaper. there are no 8 or 9 runes with 50% discount. at least i did not see it yet. So like I said, free trader ticket is only worth invest...

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 10:01pm

Extend the Crystal Chips sale, now that the BC sale is back

the cost of cc from trader's ticket cost like 0.15 pc for each cc if you bought the x100 packs for 1170 pc at the time of discount other that that it isn't better than the sales.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 10:52pm

Assault shells, what? which? why?

Like I already said, you're the judge... me as a player I always find myself lacking something. but as I'm a 100% f2p player who do trades and stuff I usually put a goal or something that I must get. but I always keep in mind the fact of the price/gain that I put so I buy stuff or open boxes mostly at the strongbox not after. Given that you actually have premium, and based on what premium offers, like runes patronage 5 master goblin thunderstrike protection etc... then those things that you alre...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 7:27pm

Quoted from "Infectonator3" extra question (2) : about cash shop items, which items benefit healing classes mostly? combat boost, healing increase, defense increase, i'd like to know the best ones to be considered a competitive healer that can be relied upon in raids / pvp / pve. I think your basic job as a healer is you to survive and give as much healing as possible, so you're the judge in what you actually need, you'll have to make a price/gain comparison for you to get the highest efficacy ...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 7:10pm

I'd like to add about the adaptive shells: like the others said, there are 2 types of skills that you can normally have in an adaptive shell, lets call one defensive(Cyan) and the other offensive(Yellow). how do you get those ? there are 2 ways: 1st using Augmentations which can drop from boxes or be exchanged form design packs (100 for the Cyan, 200 for the Yellow, and 250 for an adaptive shell.) 2nd by hammering any old shell using an "adaptive converter" which drops at the box and it's now at...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 12:22am

Full healer PvE build

Quoted from "Infectonator3" I assume it's good for healer in astral right? if the healer is dps then yeah, if the healer is in healing aspect I don't know

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 3:59am

Full healer PvE build

Quoted from "Infectonator3" Does concentration block the damage entirely, or reduce the percentage of it? I'm confused because i see it doesn't work the same way as a shield ( i.e. Absorbs damage until limit ) Althou it may appear in the game UI as any other shield, but its a bit different. Concentration provides a shield based on a %age of the damage you deal or the healing you receive, and it absorbs 40% of the recevied damage, and it has a degradiation of 10% of its total amount per second (...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 10:42pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

@Noah DUDE... can please stop typing vv "V letter x2" instead of w "the double u letter" it's so annoying to read.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:45am

Allods online nice game but...

well I think you're wasting your time by posting this from the 1st place, here's why: Anything that's game based you should go discuss it with the Russians, you'll have a considerable chance of actually being heard. and about the community team, mycom really doesn't care at all about this game, its like a game that brings cash on its own, all they care about is making the funds go faster by spamming events and so on. mycom is the worst so far compared to any previous owner, even the ones differe...

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:34am

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

I really thought this event was about making something from allods game suitable to become a xmas tree decoration, not the best allods online logo. Also who's that " Flufseher" I couldn't find any participant entry with that name stated above. And I'm really curious on what basis did you guys judge the entries? , anyways so far for participating in mycom staff judgment based events... for me at least.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 9:45pm

Looking for a guild!

hello, I'll list a few guilds with their officer's name on both factions: If you play on the league side and you want to play end-game content then I can think of "Legends" (Woltiz,Spaz) are officers and maybe you need to apply via their guildsite, also "Warsong(tenesis)" (LadySu) is an officer, "TheWanderers" (Rustysebo, Bevarius) are officers (I think xD), there are also the guilds that came from equilibrium "Independence" and "Ascension" I don't have any information about officers there, and ...

Friday, January 11th 2019, 1:41am

Creative Winter Olympics 2019

Quoted from "lnferno" Hey one quick question What are Marks of Accomplishment? Check this thread, HERE

Friday, January 4th 2019, 4:01pm

Patronage Symbols Decoration

So I kept thinking what should I pick as a decoration from the game, ended-up with a great Idea of using the patronage symbols so I picked "Xos" and "Stagan" symbols, after redrawing cutting and sparkling it wasn't so bad, thou I thought i'd be hideous xD . Name:Titanium Server: Evolution

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 12:34pm

add armorsmith insignia

Quoted from "Arushieru" why do I change an entire class for 1 item ? beside the core is way expensive just like your said and its only for purchasers player so to bad this game is only for money maker player that's all although I don't know why a suggestion exist not means they will read what we posting anyway but we do post in the end Changing gear by core morpher is a by-product of changing your class, if you were to grind a new gear every time you change a class the core morpher demand will ...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 12:17pm

Is it really 60 % discount thou?

if you were to buy it with Purple crystals only then yeah its truly 60%. (if you have sufficient premium crystals for you whole upgrade cost then please don't read on.) But if you were to exchange blue crystals into purples you need 145.6 BC to turn into 112 PC but the game system only exchanges in multiples of 13 so you'll have to put 156BC in order to turn them into 120 PC. so the sales discount will be 56% (if to caluclate the cost is 145.6BC) and 44.2% (if to calculate the cost as 156). What...