You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 2:47pm

Author: Zellyx

Cash Shop Item [Master List]

"Allods Online isn't P2W" - ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER 2016.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 2:45pm

Sale: Strongbox of the Holy Warrior

Haha, glad i got mine when the boxes were still 30 a piece. Saved me 20 bucks, thanks guys.

Friday, December 11th 2015, 2:10pm

I really really really really need the Strongbox of the Morpher sale =(

Ah, like that. So cores actually dissapear after the timer is gone, or do they become inactive like the holy weapons?

Friday, December 11th 2015, 1:16pm

I really really really really need the Strongbox of the Morpher sale =(

For that core extender strongbox: does it also contain the cores themselves, or just extenders?

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:33am

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Lol at the asskissers above. We have every right to complain about a lazy sale that is useless for many people. I spend a lot of money on this game and expect some kind of quality from our events. Not just the black friday one, also the lazy christmass event they recycle every year, the halloween event etc etc. There is never anything new, just the same shit over and over again with one or two items added. But who are we kidding, it's not like we GMs that give a shit anyways (do we even have GMs...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:31pm

Quoted from "Cali" Dear Administration, please provide information about - is each mount in the set bound? - what rank/life/speed/skills do these mounts have? - will they become pointless in short time due to a new prophet card event (with better mounts)? No one wants to buy a "cat in a bag" if you know what I mean. Thanks! - will they become pointless in short time due to a new prophet card event (with better mounts)? They are already pointless.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:45pm

-,- Another black friday sale that's useless to atleast 90% of the endgame population. yay.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 7:37am

Classes and Focus in PVP (small guide)

If you write a guide like this, at least tell people about different kind of specs. A scout in tank build does not die easy from "burstdamage".

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 7:34am

Black Friday

Quoted from "IAmGroot" The last Black Friday sale was a joke in comparison to what the NA Black Friday sales used to be. Old mounts? Rofl, it pleased maybe 1% of the population last time. This. Back then we had pretty significant CC-sales, not old shitty mounts nobody wants. I would like to see that costume sale though that Russians got a while ago. Might be fitting for black friday.

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 1:40pm

SwanSong (Tensess)

Cool story bro.

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 9:06am

[Poll]Crossed servers PVP with RU ?

I would be all for this, but i doubt it'll ever happen. Unfortunantly.